Did you like this?

Did you like this?

yes

the space squid was a weird twist

Kinda just tried too hard to be the source material visually, while forgetting to maintain the characters. Nite Owl is the only one who was well done.

I remember thinking it was fine. Then I checked Sup Forums and they said it was shitty. So I thought it was shitty. Now it's years later and Sup Forums says it's good, so I guess it's good.

No

Fuck no, worst shit ever put on film. It fails as film, it fails as an adaptation and it fails even as videogame footage.
It's some seriously offensive rubbish.

Yeah, I saw it in IMAX the opening night and loved it.

I was about to watch the Directors Cut tonight but I don't want to be up till 1. I'll probably watch it tomorrow.

The Doctor Manhattan origin sequence is legitimately the best piece of comic book movie ever put on film.

Crudup's perfect detached narration, the score, the entire sequence is fucking amazing.

Basically this guy. It serves its own purpose as its own story but the characters are iffy adaptations. Even in the first pages of the comic not-Batman is a completely different character, a batshit republican. The movie version is far more stomach-able and cooler.

Surprisingly good adaptation. Always going to prefer the book but this was better than I expected it would be.

>The movie version is far more stomach-able and cooler.

Because Rorschach is supposed to be an objectivist like The Question, which Alan Moore is strongly opposed to. Snyder on the other hand is an Ayn Rand fan. Rorschach IS the hero of his movie.

So are we supposed to believe that they carry around and apply eye shadow themselves when throwing on their stupid little capeshit costumes or pretend that it isn't noticeable?

Strongly agree.

Yes. But it has flaws.

better than any Disney Capeshit
also its awful

Someone should tell Snyder that the most important part about making a good adaptation is to understand the source material.

no squidposters allowed

>muh source material

Fag

if you want that just go read the book retard

I knew it was you making the BvS threads, Zack.