youtube.com/watch?v=MP0qe1yiKrY
youtube.com/watch?v=X-MoF-nVI4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ECa_annpl2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No white diamond pattern
DROPPED

Why are the pink and yellow rangers wearing heels

True kino

Why do you want realism in a fucking Power Rangers movie?

JUST

JUST

Guys.

I'm the old green ranger!

HOL UP HOL UP

>Cyan foot on the left

>Kids like iron man right?

i hope they keep the fighting legit

They're girls.

I would rather see the original suits.

I dont but obviously these new designs are taking themselves super serious so stupid things like heels stick out.

Who shot this shit, mongoloids?

awww no turbo

>He likes Turbo
In Space was better

yes

I know Iran Man and War Machine but who are the other three?

Fuck Power Ranger, Big Bad Beetleborgs reboot when?

Never, Power Rangers is still airing, Beetleborgs ended in the 90s.

>heels

you've never dated anyone, have you?

GOTTA GET THE PUMPS

youtube.com/watch?v=MP0qe1yiKrY

I tried to watch this show again for the first time in at least 10 years. It really was a terrible show.

Which makes it a candidate for a reboot. Power Rangers reboots yearly, why not revive a dead project. That's the current trend.

VR Troopers/KamenRider/Beetleborgs reboot crossover when?

At least it wasn't as bad as Masked Rider.
youtube.com/watch?v=X-MoF-nVI4Y

youtube.com/watch?v=ECa_annpl2Q

I think I'm having a stroke.

Raindear-Bot
Telegraph-Pole-Droid
Hanukkah-Tron

Thank you to whoever originally posted this alteration. Somehow a random guy on Sup Forums can make a better PR outfit than professional costume designers in hollywood can.

I can't even fucking tell who's who.

$200 says the black kid is not the black ranger

He's Blue

are these really the concept design ?

but the shirt he's wearing is so dark blue it looks black. how did they fuck this image up so bad?

PURE KINO

Is this going to be one of those things this board obsesses over before release?

I'm already tired of it. Why can't you people just ignore it? We already know it's going to be shit based on the writer/director

>blue guy wearing blue
>black guy wearing black
>red guy wearing red
>yellow girl wearing yellow
>pink girl wearing pink

They're muted as hell because nothing is allowed to have color anymore but it's noticeable.

Also, I absolutely think they could have made the Go-Busters suits work under better lighting conditions than the TV show allows for.

if they are not, from left to right, the black ranger, pink ranger, blue ranger, red ranger, and yellow ranger at the bottom then they did it wrong

Forgot image

>Alpha get me teenagers with PC attitudes!

kek

Black guy is Blue
Asian is Black

Why didnt they just try and make a good western Kamen Rider instead? They could just make a western Kamen Rider Amazon.

itd be nice if the black wore black instead of blue. also who the hell are these actors ?

Pink chick is the girl from Terra Nova, Yellow is some Mexican pop star. Everyone else is a newbie.

black ranger is asian
blue ranger is black
yellow ranger is indian
pink ranger is pacific islander
red ranger is native american
evil green ranger is white
calling it now

best 6th ranger

>ranger
Nice try, Magna.

Why did the designers for these new suits go with hyper realistic robot armor instead of shiny spandex?

Whats that in the center of the chest then

What do you mean calling it now? They already revealed the cast you idiot. Yellow Ranger is hispanic. Pink ranger is white. Red ranger is white. Rita is white.

Trailer when ?

Never understood the weird fake lips

the blue guy's shirt is so dark it literally looks black. the pink girl's shirt isn't pink. it's maroon. the black guy's wearing black jeans, but nothing black on the torso. that's not "black ranger wearing black." that's "guy happens to be wearing some black pants. the yellow girl has a shirt tied around her waist that is technically yellow, but it's brownish yellow. doesn't count as far as i'm concerned. i don't see why she can't just be wearing a yellow shirt and maybe some darker yellow pants. the red guy's shirt is plaid in multiple colors, but the red sticks out the most. that also doesn't count as far as i'm concerned.

Black is Asian
Blue is Black
Yellow is Hispanic
Pink is Indian
Red is White
No Green yet

I thought he was so cool despite Lost Galaxy being at the very end of my Power Rangers phase. I liked the hexagons. I liked his costume as it was more armored than everyone else's. I thought his zord was cool as shit. I liked PR from when MMPR was still on the air. Best 6th guys for me are MM Green, Zeo Gold, Space Silver and Magna Defender.

Even in the show they look so much better without them.

You missed out

Gold Ranger Supremacy

Okay so I see MMPR and whatever, but who the hell are the other guys?

She was probably part of an old team but because of reasons she's evil now.

Ye

in space had some of the best suits. but the best suit? zeo gold for sure.

You know, when they're are all grouped like that, you can see how they repeat themselves frequently

>Asian wife
>adopted black son
This show was ahead of it's time.

The three seem distinct enough. After that it's just a lot of silver mouths and oval visors. The last row all look pretty distinct though. Is that a pirate ranger?

When we played power rangers as a kid, I was red ranger Jason and my friend was green ranger Tommy. Then Tommy lost his powers and I was like, "lmao sorry bro" and he took it hard. Then Jason left and gay Rocky came in, and Tommy because the white ranger, and he was like "tough luck bro", then Jason came back as the fucking badass fucking Gold Ranger and my life changed forever, and my friend committed suicide and I didn't goto his funeral, I was too busy playing with my sweet new Pyramidas toy.

>no posting of best suits

That's not the Silver Ranger faggot

His mom was like "You were such good friends" and I just through about the Gold Ranger beating Tommy's ass and said to myself "That's what you fucking think"

Did...they give the yellow ranger Leia buns? haha what the hell.

kek in Japan he's known as Bull Black

gokaiger was pirate rangers, they stole a treasure chest filled with old ranger figures and transformed into them.

from where is this?

Yep
They also turn into the other rangers

The jap version of this is so much better

>pink ranger is pacific islander

She's half-British, half-Indian.

>gokaiger

What.

I loved the fact that his son was just a tiny version of him

Fuck I loved Gokaiger senpai
>That episode when they teamed up with hurricanger

Don't be dissing Dino Charge, they've been doing things better than Kyoryuger

>half-British, half-Indian
full qt

FUCK YOU
Ian is my husbando

I meant in "themes". The middle one in the bottom row (RPM?) is a straight up redux of the Liveman one, which looks like it was also adapted for whatever came before the MMPR one. Flashman looks like they just fixed up the helmet from two season before. In Space looks like the one after Liveman just with a white band around the visor. MMPR was basically repeated for Lost Galaxy, Turbo, and Wild Force

I finally get to use this

Soo...what the shit. Why are there so many Power Rangers now?

Makes sense that Rita was once the green ranger, because she makes Tommy into an evil version of one

the japanese shows mix ranger with whatever word describes them sometimes.
Like, Gokai-ger
Gokai-Ranger
Thief-Ranger

it would be really groovy if someone could give the americanized names of all of these in order. I tried google but nothing came up. I know not all of them were adapted for the US, but the closest english name.

Who Dino Buckler here?

Those In Space/ Megaforce suits made me do a double take since after all those years with the fake lips.

>In Space/Megaforce
>Megaforce
You mean Megaranger?

That's all the other red rangers from all the previous sentai.

Oh my..

nah, he's talking about the Goseiger helmet.