Tinder thread

Tinder thread.
post stories, experiences, and good pick up lines.

>doesn't post his own story

I met a Native American girl on tinder. We banged the first night we met, also she bit my lips and next hard. I'm super surprised I didn't get an std. Also she turned out to be psycho, fucked up my next relationship bad, smoked dmt some months later and seems to have lost her mind completely

Neck not next

I've got a literal fuck ton I have plied to and matches just sitting. Don't really care for the most part. Tinder bitches come and go

Oops

impressive faggot
send me a pic of your self

Yea but.. I could be catfishing.. or I could.. you know... not?

just curious how much you have to be on tinder, want to try it out

I'm down to respond however so pleases with a dub to the set matches I've made. Also I didn't catfish it's actually me.

Not much. Just don't aim high that's why I have so many matches the shit I posted was literally over a week just swipe right

I see, thanks
get dubs

It's pretty ok. You have to understand a lot of these girls just want to hookup some want to pretend like they are in it for more but for the most part it really is just a hook up srvice

Is there a way to use it if you don't have a smartphone?

God damnit my apartment wreaks. Fucking dad has been using the shampoo to jerk off again.

I dunno. I don't think so because of the location thing and all but maybe? I just do it on my lunch break.. swipe right match. Oh yay I feel good about myself on to the next thing the Shitty part is when they just keep on messaging you and you have to just unmatched them

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

bots, imagine how annoying they'll become when they will actually be able to create proper sentences based on your responses

Bots used to be common I haven't had a bot in a while now though

I'm British, living in London, met a woman who's American studying abroad (like 95% of my Tinder matches were American, weird). We went drinking in a whole bunch of different bars and clubs. We ended the night with me fingering her while she rubbed my dick through my trousers at a bus stop (there was a guy there, when I sobered up I realised he totally knew what we were doing).

1 and a half years later, we're engaged. She's smart and funny, we have a huge amount in common, and she's amazing in bed. From what I've heard of Tinder, I got pretty fucking lucky.

fkn dubs gimme ur face

85% of the girls on tinder are only there for attention. I used to believe all girls would be down for meeting.

Nope.

90% of the women on Tinder are fat or ugly, usually both.

The other 10% are freaks anyway. So why even bother trying to weed through all of the shit for one or two women that may be worthwhile.

dubs gimme your pics

you're engaged to a slut, congrats man. And there was I thinking my life sucks, thanks for making me feel better

at least he isn't a wizard

I was in a European capital city for 5 days and I used to get like 3-4 matches a day, distance filter less than 3 miles and age 18-25.
I banged a Canadian chick.

Now I'm back in my small town and I got just one match during the last two weeks, even though I usually run out of right swipes and I set a 100 miles distance filter.
Damn.

Shit going through a couple of these I forgot to follow through

Yea. You really did

You'd really be surprised you have to play it cool but I'm sure some of the girls just like the attention

got my 1st graphics tablet. thoughts?

opened with 'want to have a competition?'

'lets see who can make the other the most uncomfortable...'

she liked it, chatted for ~2 weeks, met up on fri for coffee, fucked like rabbits, she was round earlier for the same. Hottest sex ive ever had, shes an amazing person and we are very similar :) win.

Fuck off you Benedictine monk.

I found my current gf 8.5/10 on there about 2 years ago, she was 17 and in hs but I was horny and 17 is legal here. We talked for a good bit on text, phone, and Skype, before she actually met up with me, ended up just getting a drink but she let me feel her up and we kissed. Got a blowjob the second date at the movies. Found out later that she is basically a complete virgin and bulimic, depressed, and has anxiety. She was hot so I stuck with her and helped her through some of her issues and now will basically do anything for me in bed and is the best sex I've ever had.

Meh that's just preference man. Yea sure, some are totally a no go. Just leave them waiting and move on to the next one. Some are perfect to talk to. Some, I've actually felt like I could make a relationship out of.. but then I realize, why would I be on tinder to make a realtionship?

> okay story time

I've had all kinds of experiences with Tinder. I've ended up dating girls I met on the for a few months a couple of times, and have had really shitty dates that went nowhere a bunch of times.

There's definitely a range of what people are looking for. If you have a bio, and you make it clear that you don't want to just hook up, you'll find that you mostly match with girls that don't want to just hook up. If you remove the bio or have a quick one-liner, it's easy to find girls that are dtf, though.

Usually, I match with a girl, we plan something, and then she cancels about an hour beforehand.

If I'm looking for a relationship, the best approach is to say something insightful based off of their profile. If I want to hook up, I have a stupid amount of success with "Does this mean we're bf and gf now"

2 fucking weeks? Jesus I couldn't do that. I lose interest In about a week

Interesting my bio is just 2 sentces I believe. No problem meeting all walks

better than the other shit in this thread

I was in a relationship with someone for 5 years. She was a 8/10, huge 30 HH breast and great ass, except butterface. Was getting stale. We were both on Tinder openly as a joke to see who could the most matches. She got rid of it after realising she would match pretty much everyone as a vagina.

I kept talking to this one girl though. 9/10 amazing redhead which was always my thing. It wasn't long before we got on crazy well and she started sending me nudes on whatsapp while I ordered her around. She would even go to the lengths of dressing up which scored major points.

This continued for a few months until I stopped it realising it all went too far and I was cheating. I told her I was with someone else and she was hurt but wanted me and so I kept speaking to her for a while while I tried to break off my relationship.

Didn't have the balls to do it at the time because I was booked to go on a holiday with the GF and she owed me £1500 and so I told Tinder girl that I would have to break it off with her.

I thought I would get over thinking about her but it wasn't going to happen, she had the most filthy mind, body that made my dick diamonds and we really got on.

Holiday went by and I had no excuses. Left GF. Hit up the girl, mfw she had started getting back in touch with her ex. I thought I had done this all for nothing, but I said it was cool and we should meet up as friends soon. We did and it turned out that she and her ex he only kind of 'kissed and made up' and weren't really back together. Ended up in a hotel at the end first day we met and fucked for hours. Could see her ass bouncing up and down in the mirror, she had the tightest pussy I've ever had the pleasure of gracing and she rode me like a fucking prize jockey.

That was February. Still with her now and she is the fucking mutt nuts. Loves being strangled, hit, bitten and well and truly owned.

Best decision I ever made.

Are you a 10\10 op

It's a bot

My bio says 11 inch cock. They act surprised when I show them my bantams.

dude she was into you

Emailing Marian right now

Got a couple of fugglies I would never respond to dubs get my profile pic as requested above. Or better yet... what I say next

Good, tell that. Bitch she fuck sucks. She bites the mother fucker

Heb
Hey

Wow you are so beautiful! I'd love to see more. Do you have kik so we can trade pics? I'll show you my 4 inch peepee

> rape-style sex

Holy fuck you're blubberous. Wanna fuck?

Kek

No issues getting matches. Been on five dates. Three of them were meh, ended up fucking one on second date (and then fucking her regularly for six months), the last one was an exchange student. Very long story short she ended up having to leave a lot sooner than expected because of an expired visa. That one still hurts.

Winrar. Also gonna reroll That

Well, you can make up for this if you let me fist your asshole. I'm gonna be slow and kind, I swear baby ;)

Shit..

Hahah awesome

kek

God I really hope she doesn't respond and I get forced into fucking her cause dubs

Rerolling one last time for the 4 inch peepee

Dude if my dubs make you fuck her I'm really sorry.... but dubs are dubs m8

I love my 4 inch peepee. Also please no

kek

What have you got to lose? you gone from nothing, now you're back to nothing.
what have you lose? NOTHING! :D

I have to lose sleep good sir. Sleep is important to me enough without having to lose it because of some god awful nightmare that is actually a memory that occurred because of poor life choices on 4 chan

Oh dude Sandra is a fucking monster. I'm gonna go for dubs again for "Oh Sandra, you're a fucking monster"

My wort nightmares are lived this day good sir

Guys I have a problem... girls always want to get to know me but I have no idea how to progress... If anything takes place we just keep talking online... how do I get to irl with strangers.
havent had sex in 3 years but turn girls aways 24/7

Sandra you look like you're made of ham.... so how's about sending me a pic of that ham wallet you keep in your pants?

Someone should photoshop her green cause I'm pretty sure that's shrek lying in wait

HAVE A COFFEE MAYBE?

Dude if dubs you MUST fuck Sandra.

Dude play it fucking coom and just talk. There's really nothing more to it.just be like. For sure. Let's do that alright I'm sure I might be free whenever the fuck. That's it

Jesus that's scary

Are you an avocado? Because you're the right kind of fat and are probably disgusting on the inside

Tbh you need to escalate and ask her for her number or to meet within the first 5-10 messages. Just get the shit out of the way so you don't waste time.

Why can't I get fuckin dubs. Rolling for either of these

Tfw I stole dubs from me possibly fucking Sandra. Jesus god know. I really do have standards. Low as they are... still standards

Im a good looking guy and get a good amount of matches and a few phone numbers every week. I have pretty much mastered how to get numbers but Im too lazy to ever actually meet up with a lot of girls and the ones I do want to meet up with usually flake. Ive actually fucked more girls sliding into dm's on twitter. I should write a damn book on that.

But you replied last to all of them...

"Got any plans for the night?" - Bold attempt I admit
"Hey. What's up?" - I like your style, plain, simple. Stands out a mile
"Hey there" - Guaranteed response, I'll use that one sometime

Has anyone tried using it on Bluestacks? I tried it but it wouldn't load past the finding people screen.

Now that's interesting please continue. Please go on

Yea these were matches from last night I just replied this am

Don't steal my dubs. Fuck sandra!

Rolling again

Ive created numerous tinder profiles and had the same girl stood up by all of them in a 2 week period. I watched every time and laughed while she kept checking the time on her phone.

small talk is just so terrible..I anticipate so much dead air

Sandra I don't know why, but I'm trying to figure out what your anus would smell like.

My first tinder date my date got hammered and got into 2 hit and runs while taking me home. Scary shit when she won't let u drive and you're 3 hours from home.

I will get those dubs to help you fuck sandra. Did our blubber broado respond yet?

Just for proof or whatever I guess

And you're still alone too

this dude has such a low self-esteem.

No.. and tbh I really hope she doesn't