more of webm related please

more like this

Posted this in the last thread, from an IP cam I found with a default pass

somebody post the webms

this one is from last night

Granny knows what you're doing

post the IP

s..sempai teach me how to hidden camera please

I got a pen spy camera from ebay. They're not that expensive. Straight from some dodgy factory in china. I just leave it in plain sight, often in a jar with other pens. Switch it on, leave it where I want.

I've got my last two female roommates with it, and several of my girlfriend's friends. One of them even picked up the pen and wrote a note with it. No idea it was a camera.

keep on going, great stuff

isn't a pen out of place in a bathroom tho

yassss

I've got a good thing going right now, don't want to ruin it, I'll post wins as they come

Wife

what you think?

More!

God fuck, I used to have an upstairs neighbor like this. Always peeped through a keyhole so I could see her walk around naked. Never took pictures for some fucking reason. Regret it every day.

more!!

That lovely pale skin.
Those tits.
Those hips.
Those thighs.

Yeah, but it's small and can be easily concealed. I've hidden it in the trashcan, or in a toiletries bag, or in packaging.

To be honest, I don't put cameras in the bathroom very often. It's harder to hide stuff, and the lens can get steamed up. I usually leave it in the bedroom. Wait for the girl to go shower, and you have your window. Sneak into their room, place the camera somewhere and activate it. Then leave it. They come out of the shower, go to their room, and get dressed. Summer is the time to do it, they often walk around nude for a bit as it's warm, and the lighting is better.

Is this at a hospital?

But, how do you recover the pen? in the case of your friend's girlfriend. she took a shower in your house?

I've only ever done it in my house. So I just got it from my roommate's when she'd left the house, or it was actually in mine and my girlfriend's room, and one of her friends was getting dressed in there.

I've considered doing it elsewhere, but the risk is just too great for getting caught.

>brushing teeth while naked
>8/10 body
could not be more fake.

Yeah, i know. It's too risky in other places. The best way of achieve that it's with a RAT in her/him Laptop (if the webcam has no led obviously)
anyway i think i have a mental disorder.

go on

came right out of shower, there's like 4 videos of her
didnt seem fake

fucking GOD TIER BODY

Ha, too advanced for me.

Also, easier to just go through phones and laptops when unattended. Got some good stuff from there as well.

yep

yep

It's not that difficult. Just always encrypt your shit. Good luck.

bump

Does anyone have the pic from earlier today with the girl in a black skirt bending over to a monitor?

wtf?

omg i love this one

How the fuck did they not notice?

OC girl at brewery. She got suspicious

I have some sneak pics of my gf if anyone wants to see more

I'll take more.

>sneak pics of my gf
Just take a picture

The puss

better than tinder! plenty of horny pussies of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/hornygirls.html

Not all are down

nice fat lips

utnie.pl/wi3hp

It's not that, It's just trust. GF means more than 1 Year of relationship.