Worth?

Worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

moviesmast.in/info/542155.xhtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes.

35¢

Did you enjoy batman v superman? If so i thought this was better that it, but if you didn't like it then there is no reason at all to watch this

no. he's got a tiny role, way overhyped joker.
its all about harley and dead shot

No.
Joker has no real part in the movie, and the parts he is in, he is overacted in a cringy way.
The only part of the movie that kept it together was the comedy/quirks from harley.
They get rid of to people right off the bat, and the third guy has no relevence to the story.
The cgi is done horribly, the movements and effects are shit. The enchantress is cringe as fuck.The ending makes no sense, the explosive is C4, C4 needs an electrical charge to detonate, a gun shot does not cause this.

2/10
The popcorn and nachos kept me in my seat

YES

You are correct that it is much better than BvS

It has great characterisations, great humor along with dramatic parts that make you feel for the character. 8/10 brilliant

The Flash cameo was better than all of it.

I was really dissapointed with bvs i mean man of steel was good and ben affleck is my favorite batman so far, but man that was a flop. I thought for suicide squad the character both the acting and in dialogue really carried the entire movie

Just saw movie. Hated BVS but thought what the hell. Was much better. Heath Ledger was a much better Joker!

Saw it for free, glad i didnt pay for it.
Better than orphan vs orphan though.

Horrible movie

nopers

movie was actual feces

woah woah calm down RottenTomatoes & IMDb Critic.

Better thandelt in BvsS?

i thought it was fun. the character intro section, presumably put in as a result of all the marvel movie lovers complaining of no back story, is fucking painful. and i kind of hate magic shit and gods. but it was fun.

No. I would rather go watch ghostbusters instead of this. The jokes were forced and unfunny, the editing was atrocious and the pushing was way off. Also, movie tried to paint all the villains as sympathetic characters. Every scene with the joker is entirely unnecessary and were only included because the joker is a fan favorite. Go watch the new Bourne movie instead, I'm sure that's a better use of your time.

Welcome to the internet where everything is free
moviesmast.in/info/542155.xhtml

Are you a fan of the bad guys (- Joker) then sure.

The trailer heavily implies that the Joker has a large role in the movie. (Which is a lie)
Killer Croc seems very weak/small/timid for being Killer Croc.
Amanda Waller is fucking up left and right, not being the badass she should be.
Then we have the things brings up.

I'd say wait.

kek so many bangwagoners, the film is good and better than most recent DC movies.
I guarantee 80% of this thread hasnt even watched the movie and is basing their opinion on some random guys one.

i disagree. i thought the joker was well done. he was probably the most believable aflluenza type asshole. this is the joker at the height of his power and fame and at the very height of his being able to evade batman. what they did to catch deadshot they could never do to the joker.

i liked extended bvs better but recognize i may be in the minority. i hated man of steel and loved watchmen. 300 was just meh

i have a feeling they're going to tie them all together. there's been hints of watchmen in all the movies and now in the comics they are merging the universes. it will happen in the movies too i bet.

The one thing I fucking hated, and this is probably just me, they had like 10 fucking song based supercuts within like 30 min.

>Back in Black
>...
>Spirit in the Sky

It felt like a fucking parody after the first 5.

This movie is called suicide squad, Not "The joker and his mates do shit". If anything the main character is Deadshot which honestly myself and many other people knew before it came out because it was kindda obvious thats how it was gonna be. Yes i think joker could of had alittle more screen time but i like the fact of not knowing much about him at this moment for when we see him again we might see more of his back story. The comedy from harley was par if anything Deadshot(will smith) was funnier. the CGI was fantastically done my examples would be the enchantress the particle effects off her were amazing and the big fire diablo at the end was amazing, the Killer Croc looked awesome and the enchantress brother was bad ass. cara delevingne imo done a great job for quite a big role to take on. The ending makes loads of sense i dont know what is confusing about it at all. and C4 isn't impervious to being shot either you mongoloid.

>popcorn and nachos? fatass.

yeah maybe. but it also kind of felt like you were in their heads in a way that it woudln't have been just seeing them from the outside.

they cut a bunch of joker scenes out too.

Saw it today

Worst shit i've seen since Dawn of Justice.
> almost no character motivation
> barely any character development
> too many characters, too little time

C4 can not be set off by a bullet idiot. You can light that shit on firequest without it exploding.

yes i heard something about that from someone but i didn't wanna say it since i didn't know it was true.

Also, the jokes are the same hollywood garbage you've heard in any other movie

This is some of the biggest bait I have seen this week

tell me why you liked it then...

one of my friend is actually say that DC movies> Marvel movies. is he right? i don't care for DC and don't want to bother with giving them any chance

The guy who shot it was Deadshot. A man who never misses, so what happens if you shoot the detonator? KABOOM.

i read an interview with leto where he complained about it. there's definitely a scene where he slaps harley and a scene where he fights the suicide squad.

for sure they are. they're just better movies. now, are they better comic book movies? that's up for debate. the thing i like abuot them is they're all unique with unique directors with their own style, unlike the homogeneous marvel shit.

Not worth the £10.50 i paid, go watch Finding Dory instead

Shitty strip club owner Joker. 4/10, go watch the new ghostbusters it will make you laugh more

I thought Leto did a pretty good job with the Joker. He was over-the-top but I don't think it was that cringey. Maybe because I wanted to like that character and I do think Leto is a great actor. And I don't think the comedy quips from Harley were that funny at all. In fact - hardly any of the comedy aspects of the film were that funny.

Everything else you said is pretty much spot on though. The cgi and action sequences were terrible as was the sorceress.

The more I think about this movie the less I like it. The Joker was awful, Harley was bad. The rest of the cast had no presence, Waller was cool until the movie decided she need to fuck up left and right. Deadshot was enjoyable but I'm a fan of black Will Smith if you aren't, he sucked.

The Marvel films have been far better. Miles better.

woah calm down there cringey dc fanboy

>the CGI was fantastically done my examples would be the enchantress the particle effects off her were amazing and the big fire diablo at the end was amazing,

You're on crack. The major thing that bothered me throughout the movie was how bad the CGI was. It looked like I was watching a cartoon. You have shit for eyes.

so many samefags chatting shit about the film, kys nerds.

I prefer DC over Marvel.
But out of the movies that have been released the last couple of years, Marvel is way ahead. Mostly because they don't reboot everything after 3 movies.

well give me some examples? because the CGI was spot on with everything i saw.

El Diablo vs Big Nigger

she is the coolest character in a movie since the dark knight

Thought it was stylish & cool af, would have liked more Joker but there were like 8 main characters in a 2 hour film, not everyone can get the same level of character development.
Indian guy was obvious tee-shirt
Personally would have liked to see it darker, with the villains doing real villainous shit (rape, torture etc) but I get that DC were trying to make it accessible.
BvS was 7/10 , this is 8.5

ur an joo

>could of
Kys fucking illaterite fucking faggrut

Would a rip off of pic related work with Harley and the Joker.? Yay or nay

What happens if you shoot the detonator?
It destroys the detonator you fucking tard.
If you dont have the keys to your car, would shooting the ignition get it to start?
If your Christmas tree lights aren't lighting, would shooting the on/off switch get them to turn on?

So, can anyone explain to me where that bomb comes from? As far as I understood, the only bomb they had was the charge they blew Diablo up with

Kek

YES

you are some sort of special kind of stupid you know. So when they get a bomb squad in to defuse a bomb why do you think there really carefull and dont just fucking rip all the shit out? are you stupid as fuck? As soon as the Detonator gets fucked with it goes off, same reason if you cut the wrong wire the bomb knows its being tampered with and blows.

yeah but then they throw one into the machine the enchantress was making then deadshot gets a little flashback to his daughter before he shoots.

I know, but did flag just happen to have a spare in his ass?

pretty much.

holy shit i didn't know people as stupid as you actually existed. Feelsbadman.

Margot Robbies ass was the only good thing in this film.

Fuck off, best bit was when Will Smith got his cock out

THE BOMB FUCKING KNOWN MAN

Enchantress thighs

the new joker is a huge faggot, but movie is k though

The scene in the subway were the brother woke up i think. The civilians running on the side looked like gta 3 peds. The models and animation were terrible.

99% of bomb squads blow up a bomb safely they don't defuse them, they just stick explosives to them then set those off. If the bomb was so easy to set off then why would they need MORE explosives to set depose of it?

oh so we're going to start critiquing comic book silliness now? why would harley quinn carry around a giant (and i do mean giant) fucking hammer? even thor's hammer was tiny in comparison.

>superheroes movie
>worth ?
But of course OP, just like every other movies of the genre.
[spoiler]If you're 12yo.[/spoiler]

i suggest you to wait for it to come on the piratebay good quality, i watched all the superhero movies of this year that way, i would have been disappointed to pay for those shitty movies

that makes him scarier, i think. he's definitely bisexual.

and really, aren't they all kind of faggots? wearing capes and hoodies and shit and lots of bling.

Fat ass

Superhero movie fatigue hit me sometime around Thor.

>comic books never were my thing

After the nolan batman's, shit is so wore out. Even when they try to go "darker" with the Batman v superman, suicide squad.

I'll prolly watch this eventually, just like I eventually got around to watching the rebooted superman movies.

tl;dr srsly lets chill with the superhero comic book movies.

>deadpool gets a pass cause it was actually funny and entertaining.

i liked bvs. watched it several times now. deadpool was fun. i liked dark knight. but will probably watch none of the other ones more than once. suicide squad, i'm not sure. i hated some of it.

Not great, not the worst. Mediore, given or take.

agree. I liked the MOS and BVS way more than any of the marvel shit. Honestly have no desire for more Iron Man, avengers etc.

To be fair though I've probably seen only one Iron man movie and one of the captain america's which was ok.

With the exception of the BvS type movies everything else is just cartoony, blah, seen it, yeah we get it you have super powers. Just weary of it.

HOWEVER: gonna contradict myself and say I did like affleck as batman, and would watch a feature with him in that role.

pic not related

harley quinn is hot

Sure its only $8 to see go and enjoy life. The movie was alright nothing more or less.

gonna check myself and correct myself

>Honestly have no desire for more Iron Man, avengers etc.

I never actually did have any desire in the first place. I don't anyone did. No one gave a shit about Iron Man till the movie came out. SInce then marvel is just printing money with the same stuff over and over again.
>

I went in with very low expectations, and I didn't hate it.

Jared Leto was the complete wrong choice for joker though, but I guess DC is making it a rule that classic villains have to be cast wrong.

yeah when they swap out iron actors, it's really going to suck. yeah that could be interesting afleck. i really liked his bruce wayne, and i like a shadowy batman but it suffered a bit when he had to be friendly with superman and his mother.

yes, it's like the same movie over and over with just different suits and different colored capes. all the characters seem the same.

and in civil war, having not read the civil war comics, the sides they chose just seemed really arbitrary.

> but it suffered a bit when he had to be friendly with superman and his mother

again, agree. that's just shitty writing. still though, I liked his batman, look forward to more of afflecks batman, as much as I can anyway. It was sorta refreshing after a few years of cartoony, cheesy, super hero movies

that scene in the warehouse, and especially when the fights all over and batman calmly walks up to the guy that stabbed him, who is now himself stuck to the wall with a knife in his shoulder, looks him in the eye and takes one last angry fucking uppercut to the man's stomach - best superhero fight ever probably.

i think they made the right choice after ledger. they couldn't' do a knock off of that same character. it would have been terrible if they tried that.

cant speak to civil war, unfamiliar with the comics but i did see the movie. Had it's fun moments but like you said its just the same bright coloured shit, cgi, and look at how super we are cause we have super powers.

At least deadpool was DIFFERENT. Even the new batman/superman stuff went the other direction with the more RL themes. Maybe it's just marvel idgaf for...

fuck yeah the batman stuff was the best part of the movie

meant for

Haven't seen it. The trailers turned me off big time and it turns out I was totally right about the movie without even having to waste my time and money.

i'll try watching all of them. stopped paying for them though. the thors i can't get through 15 minutes. i hate that god shit and magic - which was a problem for me in suicide squad - it just bores me.

It was just aight. Villain is pretty stupid, and some of the dialog is pretty hammed up. Not great, but worth the time, sure, but maybe not the money, if you catch my drift

my biggest problem with civil war were the fucking pairups. "we're still friends right?" that shit was ridiculous.

same. I'd torrent and sit and watch some of this stuff just cause, but Thor, Avengers, shit even the new spiderman stuff they are doing, I just can't get excited about it. Never was, not a comic book fan, but I'll watch anything as long as it is entertaining.

The marvel cartoon machine is not entertaining, for the most part. Deadpool is the only thing from Marvel I can really recommend to people, like you I just can't sit through anymore of that shit.

yeah and the one side had fucking Ultron, the other side had the witch, like...that shoulda been the whole fight right there. Really those two coulda wiped out the other side all by themselves.

>still friends right?

Yeah retarded.

it reminded me of the first GI joe movie. i had eaten some pot brownies and i knew nothing abuot gi joe. i thought the guy was changing the color of his suit when he was in the snow - like they did in the watchmen comic ha ha.

then they all paired up and i was like wtf.

man have never watched it since then. i bet it sucks.