Hey Sup Forums how do you go about soliciting a friend for a FWB relationship?

Hey Sup Forums how do you go about soliciting a friend for a FWB relationship?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Rg495
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He'll get clingy and then you'll have a bf.

what?

Bump

post more pics and i'll tell you the secret

For some reason I don't believe you

Your loss then.

imgur.com/a/Rg495
Prove me wrong

Is the friend male or female?

female

That makes things much more difficult and is beyond my skill set.

Nice trips though

Thanks... damnit Sup Forums I just want to not be a virgin anymore. I have lots of female friends just don't know how to go about asking for something like FWB

Wait you're a virgin? So are these not you?

You'd get clingy. Just fuck some boipucci. You're very homosexy if those pics are you. Why not act the part if you already look the part?

Yes I'm a virgin. Yes these are my pics. I'm just not into dudes

Then why do you own gay underwear?

It isn't gay underwear. It is just nice underwear

booze.
drunken hookup
"wanna do it again?"

It's time to get used to not having nice things if you're going to pursue women.

I don't really drink and don't want it to be drunken
Eh once I finish college I'll be earning enough that I can still have nice things

>this is what kids actually believe

which part?

>Eh once I finish college I'll be earning enough that I can still have nice things

Maybe not immediately after college, but soon after... yes

Bump

How old OP?
You don't drink at all ?
Is it a friend in particular, you wanna have some fucktime with, or just any woman who turns you on?.

I drink very little, I don't get drunk
I have 2 in particular that I am really interested in

It is disgraceful that you are a 30 year old virgin with a body like that

Do they know you're not gay?

:(
I dunno... I think so?

Bump

Have you showed them your photos you shared here?

Oh no, definitely not. I am very innocent in real life

And how would you describe your relation with these two?

The vast majority of FWB I've had, has been from one night stands.
Some complete strangers, some friends of friends.
Only one girl I knew before sex and we started seeing each other a little, I don't think it works out, if you know her too well in advance.

They aren't extremely close friends, just girls that I hang out with from time to time

Do you compliment them on what they are wearing and how they look? Don't go over the top. Just say how nice their hair looks or a particular outfit. It should be sincere. One compliment is enough then move on to something else. Do this every time you meet and see if she starts to notice or act differently around you.

Not usually. But this sounds like something you'd be doing to try to get a girlfriend

It's a fine line between fwb and girlfriend.

I suppose... well most of my female friends are very friendly to me, what signs should I look for?

Bump

>30 years old
>virgin

Literally anybody, regardless of attractiveness, with above a 3/10 in social skills loses there virginity before 20
You must be hella awkward

Get whichever girl you're interested in alone, not for anything really that important. Maybe you're watching a movie at your house or hers, or hiking, or swimming, something alone together.

If its a movie, include alcohol or just scoot up close to her. If there's chemistry things'll play out, if not try someone else.

After it happens, don't tell them you're a virgin or it means more to them. Let them know you're not sure what you think about them but you'd like it to continue, maybe until you do figure out.

I don't think you want a FWB situation so really i just gave you an easy to get out of maybe/maybe not GF situation. FWB means you'd end up falling in love with the girl because one of the two participants always does.

Phase 1: Establish the 'If we're both still single when we're 30 we'll get married' line
Phase 2: Distance yourself, don't be a 'puppy' be an acquaintance, DON'T help her with anything (that's very important) but DO go for drinks, lunch and little neutral social events, you're out to live your life, she can *join* you if she wants
Phase 3: Be slightly cheeky and a little bit blunt/frank with her
Phase 4: Pursue other relationships, she isn't the centre of your world until she's yours
Phase 5: DON'T immediately reply to any message she sends, you're not 'on call', you have a life (I hope)
Phase 6: DON'T do ANYTHING even remotely girly with her
Phase 7: DO join a gym and also watch and learn from a few men's style videos on youtube
Phase 8: Take care of yourself
Phase 9: Confidence, most confidence is acting but genuine self confidence is possible with self-actualization - pursue and achieve a life goal (not a relationship based one, if you don't have any go home and rethink your life)
Phase 10: If she can't see your worth as a mate, she won't pursue a relationship
Phase 11: DO verify that you're her 'type'
Phase 12: DO actually take a long hard look at what you're chasing. Is SHE worth it?

"Sup Forums's resident 15 year old love expert who has Asperger and can only understand relationships from there depictions in Judd Apatow movies" reporting in

He's already 30 lmao
"Sup Forums's resident 16 year old love expert who masturbates to trap threads and really believes one day he'll start that diet and be a /fit/ icon" reporting in

Kek! Das y u gay!

I think I could handle just FWB

>fag recruiter detected

TBF I don't think he's too far wrong, if I've learnt anything it's that people of the opposite gender can't be long term friends without attraction from one of the sides unless one of them is repulsive

Yes.

Are you saying biscum can't have friends?

Sorry about slowpoking around I went for a big one
From time to time ?
Is that like once or twice a month? that would be good btw.
What do you usually do ?Stating the obvious, don't you think ?

What you know about social interaction is probably entirely wrong lmao

ENOUGH OF THIS HETRONORMATIVE BULLSHIT ON Sup Forums

Usually movies or games of some kind, couple times a month

I agree, and I wouldn't, if I could.

girl asking guy for FWB relationship = Always works
guy asking girl for FWB relationship =Never works

In your dreams lmao!!!!!!

I'm confused then
Because personally there is no way I hang out with a girl in such private situations, without it moving on to something.
Try to describe what they are like, are they very interested in the movies or games, are you related in a professional way? ?
Or do they perhaps talk a whole damn lot about everything and everyone and you just listen for the most part?

It isn't a 1 on 1 hang out, it is with a group of friends