Just got back from a sneak preview screening of this. it was actually pretty good. Not great, but good...

Just got back from a sneak preview screening of this. it was actually pretty good. Not great, but good. Even as a hardcore autistic lorefag, I found it enjoyable.

ask away

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_ZgyNoHtjw
youtube.com/watch?v=RtAH7kGEqic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how big is her dick

Samefag

no, I generally have no interest in this movie other than knowing how big the orc girl's penis is

I've realized every time one of these threads says "it wasn't great but is was good" then the movie is garbage.

People said it for BvS, they're saying it for Civil War, now this.

>3 posters

>2 replies
>3 posters

how does it compare to Duncan's other work?
is it better than the hobbit trilogy?
is it better than jungle book?
is it better than Civil War?
is it better than Nice Guys?
is it better than SW7?

This is going to be a poster for the Warcraft movie

Really?

it wasn't shown. sorry.
i haven't seen civil war, so idk. story was weak, but action sequences, sets (mostly CGI) and roundtable dialog was pretty true to form.
Better (i didn't like this)
haven't seen it
haven't seen it,
worse (i liked that a low)
better

it already is freindo

not as good as moon
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes

All I'm looking for is entertaining shit since I don't care about the lore so that's good to hear

Was it kino?

I never got this meme so idk

Do you think it will turn normies off? Will it gross decently?

The warcraft universe is toned down a bit for audiences, but there's still enough there to be authentic. With that i don't think so, it's just a really fun movie.

Everything Duncan and Blizzard makes bank so i'd assume so

how often did you cringe

2 parts.

Most notably, there was a "heartwarming" scene with Anduin and Medivh before an exposition towards the end of the movie. A. I'm a mouth breather so it triggered me cause it wasn't true to form. but more so B. because it was fucking awful and the dialog made me want to throw up. It was some made for tv movie shit. can't remember the cringey lines but they were bad and if you saw the movie you'd know exactly what i'm on about.

What is the state of the orcs at the end of the movie?

>people believe OP

tons massacred (the fight scenes were fucking great), but the core of durotan, doomhammer and hellscream were all alive, so they had a "INTO THE FUTURE WE GO" ending. kinda lame but the rest of the movie made up for it.

Yeah your lying Durotan gets his life sucked out of him by Gul'Dan.

I'm pretty much just going to be watching it for the sets/environments, am I going to be disappointed?

Gul'Dan was hardly in the movie and no he didn't

that's literally the best part. if it wasn't for the enviroment(s), it would be pretty shit.

try harder.

We also know from the footage that there is lots of Gul'Dan

seriously he was a fucking side character but it wasnt upsetting to me. idk why you're arguing with me but i dont care. if you're a fan of him youre going to be disappointed. i'm an alliance fag so i could care less

You are aware that this is not Gul'dan but Blackhand after drinking demon blood? Try harder you wanna-be.

>biased wowfag thinks the movie is good

move along, nothing to see here except a sweaty neckbeard

Guldan not in movie? Wow now I will NEVER see this.

How is the violence/fights?

Is it LOTR-tier with 0 blood and looks comical, or is it more like Warhammer combat?

>Oh ho ho! Someone liked it? Biased! Red herring! Tu quoque!

I legitimately don't know who's worse: the shills or antishills.

what do you predict the rottentomatoes score will be?

Not op but I've seen footage with orc blood sprays, limbs snapping, and as close to brutal combat you can get with pg13.

you're a retard if you think WoWfags such as me would go into this with a positive opinion. We're an angry bunch of shut-ins and sperg out at the smallest detail.
Some pretty gorey blood on the 1-on-1s. I mean the Warcraft has always been really graphically violent. So it was more than i expected. I thought it would be pulled back for the younger audiences but it was pretty great. 9/10 for a PG-13 movie.
tough question. going to say 85+. It was good.

>Warhammer combat
>blood
kek

Did they mention Draenei by name or were they just mysterious prisoners/victims? Did they explain the Legion?

Hey OP, how true to WC1 is garona and llane, I've heard some changes. Feel free to put in spoiler. Also, how long is it? I keep seeing new locations in new footage, covers a lot of ground

youtube.com/watch?v=N_ZgyNoHtjw

>2 months until prepatch and he hasn't done the legendary ring quest

are there any elves. anywhere. any kind of elf. please.

Yes

>pretty good. Not great, but good.
Nice try Blizzard, but you're doomed.

Just a trailer ingame graphic perfectly fit Warhammer 8+ rating

they were tongue and cheek and made references. What was cool is they were all "a new challenge approaches at the end" (can't remember the exact line in which was said) but it was a direct reference to Legion and i'm hoping sequel.
very accurate. i was pleased they were spot on. 2 hours long. Both azeroth and kalimdor got plenty of screen time. they explained the places for the normies, but i think they did like 15 locations?

yes quite a few night elves and one female nightelf that was detailed in neytiri-like light. i know it's going to spawn a million Sup Forums threads and i wanted to screencap so bad just for that purpose. i want to fucking cum on her ears so bad

Hello OP. Thank you for posting this thread and then logging onto Battle.net. We know who you are.
Your WoW characters? Deleted.
Diablo S3 record? See ya.
Your Hearthstone cards? Gone.
Overwatch preorder? Buy again fucker.

Nobody getz the metz

Were talking about films, not games. I posted the cinematic representation of the Warhammer universe.

Nice goalposts though.

How true to first war outcome is it

I saw a screening of it Wednesday.

Reminded me a bit of John Carter. I enjoyed it, though. It could end up flopping spectacularly, but I don't think it deserves to.

youtube.com/watch?v=RtAH7kGEqic

This was the ingame intro of the first Dawn of War.
So does The Warcraft Movie have this level of gore or not?

>implying an original wow player is still playing games
>implying an original wow player would ever have played 3 or hearthstone
>over watch LOL

Obviously not. It's rated fucking pg13

medivh wake really awkwardly which im sure willl be confusiung to normies but w/e. the brainwashed horde coming through the gate was one of the most visually stunning things in the film. the civl war was a bit clouded but it was a montage of raping and pillaging and it was fucking great. horde get fucked in a series of pretty brutal throat cuttings and clashes. blackhand killing doomhammer wasnt shown. the alliance towns getting destroyed were and that was cool as shit. if you're a lorefag, you'll appreciate the attention to detail they did
it was pretty gory for a PG-13 movie really. not super graphic but lots of blood and pseudo decapitations

wait

at this point in the storyline night elves aren't even known to exist to humans/orcs

they're ~mysterious~ creatures obviously thrown in to make nightelf fans happy. Mostly hopping around in forests. The one chick was wearing a similar shirt to the lvl 1 rogue ones NEs get. Tits were big and sweaty as fuck

Will it blow Capeshit out the water and start the rise of Gamershit?

i wish, but probably not. it is the best video game movie i've ever seen though. i guess i'm bias a bit.

Link Arena Rating and Mythic Acheeves or gtfo?

Sure gaming movies are usually shit. I never got why it gets this retarded NERD xP brand from normies. Comic book movies are much more autistic.

How's music

>2016
>playing current retail WoW
kys
majestic. like when you walk into stormwind for the first time, only more booming. a tad nostalgic

>2016 Not still raiding at Mythic tier
>Not 2600 Rating
>Calls self Lorefag
I bet you did Lfr and quit the xpac faggot, also kys? you are probably one of those leafy faggots so drink some bleach you fucking lfr pleb.

yeah you got some serious mental issues and you're a huge fag. talk to me when legion starts and this game isn't a fucking facebook clicker retard

Why would it?
It's a 6/10 and tracking very low.

Gul'dan kills Durotan you complete bullshitter. Also I saw the film at a screening last week. I'll start my own thread cuz OP is fake and gay.

>You have to do Garrisons because the only content you can beat is lfr
>You get stomped in BG's
>You get stomped in 3's
Garrisons isn't even needed to play the game and you can literally set it up to pay for your sub fee...

No fucking elite Mythic raider with 2500cr bitch I bet you Click while in raids too you faggot

Yeah that doesn't happen dumbass. you didnt see it.
keep typing and justifying playing a shit game i'm definitely going to read it all

>kalimdor

Why is anyone buying this guys BS?

Yes it does faggot, already been confirmed

Justify what? playing a free to play mmo? Pfft fuck off you shit cunt go back to playing runsecape you pleb.

I guess he's an autist trying to get nerd credit or someshit everyone know Kalimdor isn't in the first game..

>lorefag
>blackhand killing doomhammer

Yeah, you're full of shit.

I have never played WoW nor do I ever intend to, how does this movie play to people who just want to see fantasy world stuff?

I fucking promise not to be that guy who said MoS was great but never read comics or TLA was great but never watched AtLA, I just want to know how it stands on its own as a movie

>the best video game movie i've ever seen though
so you didn't see Ace Attorney, ok

>even as a hardcore autistic lorefag

literally nobody gives a shit about you, not even blizzard. it's the well-adjusted normies who will make or break this movie

I saw it too, OP. I have no experience with Warcraft whatsoever, and I thought it was really inaccessible. We sat right behind the critics section, and they all looked perplexed and unhappy at the end. They wouldn't tell us anything, but that was the vibe I got. How did your audience react? Did you see it with anyone else? What were their thoughts? My friend and I sat next two hardcore WoW people, and none of us really cared for it.

>iterally nobody gives a shit about you, not even blizzard. it's the well-adjusted normies who will make or break this movie
Not OP, but if that's the case then they failed. I know nothing about Warcraft or it's lore and I found it really hard to get through.

No idea what you're talking about. When was this? I saw elves (well, I guess that's what they were. They had pointy ears and shit) sitting at the tables in some scenes with dwarves, but I remember any in action.

Would you say the fanspergs like you enjoyed it best or the normies that only knew there would be some orcs?

Not OP, but I saw a free screening as well.
>how does it compare to Duncan's other work?
Didn't see Source Code, but it's not nearly as good as Moon, unfortunately. But it's not even close in terms of subject matter, so what can you do?
>is it better than the hobbit trilogy?
Normies won't think so, but it was a lot more interesting.
>is it better than jungle book?
didn't see
>Civil War
Apples and oranges, but this will not come close to CW's numbers. I hated Civil War, I was so-so on Warcraft
>Nice Guys
didn't see it
>TFA
It is much denser and more complex, but personally I enjoyed force awakens more. General audiences, no comparison.

The action is the best stuff in the movie. Better than the Hobbit by far, but I'm a sucker for practical effects, and LOTR has a lot more of that. But the action is fantastic, don't get me wrong.

Also, the world itself reminds me, at least on a superficial level of Avatar. You won't be mistaking the environments for "reality" but it looks so good you won't really mind it. The only thing that stood out was a scene early on when the orc's are interacting with non-cg people for the first time, but you get used to it pretty fast. Honestly, the movie is exceptionally beautiful.

Have the guts to say what you really feel...it was awesome. Don't give in to peer pressure, have some balls kid. Many will think it's bullshit but they'll understand once they see the movie.