ITT: it's r/music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04mfKJWDSzI
reddit.com/r/Music/comments/5jyc6q/is_there_a_term_for_metal_without_screaming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uuuuuuhhhhh 21 pilots uhhhhhhhhj my chemical romance uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

this place is just an edgier version of r/music anyway though

Just went to /r/music right now.

The top post on the front page right now is a fucking Pantera song.

Guise Nickleback sux amirite

And it's a great Pantera song, you dummy.

How about this masterpiece, guys?

le Freddie Mercury (did you guys know he died of AIDs?), Pink Floyd, le Dave Grohl etc.

Someone explain reddit's hard on for Dave Grohl to me.

shhh stop blowing it just play along with the rest of us

he was in Nirvana then he made like 3 good albums with FF

I love Kanye West!

Hi guys, I just recently found this semi-obscure lo-fi indie rock/indie pop band called Car Seat Headrest and it is leaded by a genius called Will Toledo, he even has very good music taste!(He Likes Radiohead, Modest Mouse, R.E.M, Animal Collective and even an obscure band that goes by the name of Swans!). You can find his songs on Bandcamp and I recommend you to listen to his new album ''Teens Of Denial''.

Meme!

UPVOTED!

I judge music on its quality, and not how much I want to fap to the singer.

dude tool lmao, dude foo fighters lmao, imagine dragons is saving rock music

Stop being obssessed with reddit

okay people stop saying that r/music and Sup Forums are basically the same. not saying that Sup Forums isn't shitty, but it's super funny and has a MUCH better taste in music compared to r/music, which IS a fucking joke that should be derided and laughed about

>reddit
>recommending an entire alum
yea right

this isn't good

wtf its a mess its not cohesive

>good Foo Fighters albums
user..

>ff
>good

Hey reddit, my friend doesn't think he's a good enough rapper. He only has 12 subscribers and he wants to meet Eminem. What do you think?

C O H E S I V E

heyyy reddit

They're essentially the same except r/music users have a social life, therefore they rarely ever uncover anything below surface level "underground music".

r/letstalkmusic is good tho

If I've not heard of it, then it's not music

>user

>I only listen to full albums
>I refuse to listen to full albums

>people still fall for the everyone on Sup Forums is socially awkward meme
have you ever seen fb Sup Forums
if anything they're socially akward to an acceptable level

So, you are a fucking pleb

I thought Final Fantasy was a game tho???

Ugh. Black Metal is so racist.

>he
>assuming wills gender
I identify as an attack helicopter !

does reddit like death metal?

the album
Reading the threads for several years now Ik for a fact that everyone here is socially awkward.
Either that or the complete freedom of being able to write whatever you want with anonymity makes people write strange and sometimes entertaining things.

*the album?

Wow guys you'll never believe it I found this great song this pink floyd album that's super underground, it's called pigs on the wing. Bit artsy for my taste but I love the guitar riffs. edit:thanks for the gold stranger edit: If youre gonna reply my pronouns are they them and humantrash

A moon shaped poop

Just showed my wife's son Dark Side of the Moon for the first time! He's only 7 years old and he is completely enamored of Pink Floyd!

Edit: Thanks for the gold!

Kendrick Lamar - Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe [gangster rap/hip hop]

it's probably a bit of both, anonymity plays a bigger part in it though. it would take only the most autistic of posters to memepost irl

I'm sorry to say, but they're not. You're just very wrong. Pantera at 10K is a good example of this.

r/music is just filled with people socially awkward enough to post on the blandest and most boring music forum on the internet.

> my wife's son
underrated comment.

indeed op deserves more upvotes :)

> It is the same too, I've started to realize a lot of reddit users have some reason started to post and share their taste here for some reason. i.e why the general taste of this board has gone through the toilet.

why the fuck did you greentext that?

The Clash-Should I Stay or Should I Go Now [Punk]. The first punk song ever written, pioneered a whole movement. One of my all time favs.

It's the second thing, senpai

Epic!

Vibe on my good chum!

Genius

He's right

youtube.com/watch?v=04mfKJWDSzI

Me too! Upvoted!

accident

That's not Feel Good Inc.

varg vikernes appreciation thread

So underrated

Why are you guys so worried about Reddit all the time? I never see them talking about this place. Its really sad If you think, like that fat nerd in the college with a crush for the pretiest girl

>Swans
>not The Swans

baka 2bh

>Sup Forums
>any edge to it whatsoever
Since when is cultural marxism edgy?

>3000 word post on appreciating the greatness of Coheed and Cambria

we like mcr here too user

hey guys so i unironically enjoy kanye west music and the fact that he's a retarded bafoon doesn't really disturb me that much XD

oh wait, it's still Sup Forums

Is he right?

bohemiam rapisody

cuck XD best meme

retards
attempting
poetry

anyone here like rock music???

John Frusciante appreciation thread

fuck me this is true.

>people actually think that about Pablo Honey

He probably said that ironically. You know, just like everyone else here who says the most retarded shit humanly imaginable and it's funny because it's all irony and stuff. Memes. Lmao. Ironic lmao only though.

/r/letstalkmusic is very good, It's actual music discussion unlike /r/music which is circlejerking and here which is a contest to see which outliers don't like NMH, Death Grips, or MBV

KEk

we're mocking reddit, not tumblr dumbass

this made me laugh more than it should have

he's mocking reddit making the attack helicopter joke over and over

>long distance could be manipulative, mean, emotional rollercoaster
>says shit like "please don't date anyone after we break up" or "u better not do this after we break up"
>break up with her but get back together the next day lol
>...
>everything just gets worse
>break up with her 6 months later (april this year)
>find out last night she has a new boyfriend (also long distance lol)
>feel a mix of anger, emptiness, sadness, betrayal but with absolute no desire to ever see her again because of her abusive tendencies and unstable nature

music for this feel? didn't wanna make a thread

Sad!

TRIGGERED!

>@ /r/Productionglitches/

That's not a blatant production mistake, it was obviously an artistic decision done by the producer, you dunce

but this site is way funnier than r/music

also, I'd really wish they'd talk about more electronic music on letstalkmusic. Also a bit too slow to really replace Sup Forums

reddit.com/r/Music/comments/5jyc6q/is_there_a_term_for_metal_without_screaming/

You can't make this up

You can't be ironic on Reddit. It's not anonymous and they're sensitive nu-males

/thread

Guys post your top 5 albums!!!!!!
Here is My INCREDIBLY GOOD TASTE HAHA
1.Queen Greatest Hits
2.Daft Punk-Random Access Memories
3.Neutral Milk Hotel-In The Aeroplane Over The Sea
4.Metallica-Master Of Puppets
5.Led Zeppelin IV

jesus christ

Has anyone else heard of this KICK ASS indie band called Neutral Milk Hotel? It feels like I'm the only who listens to it and was wondering if anyone else has happened to stumble upon this musical gem.

Anyone think Death Grips is the most underrated band ever?

the dog wants the fish

Me too UPVOTED

Yes, The Money Store is a masterpiece and Bottomless Pit Is AOTY!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, were do you find this obscure music !?!?!??!

r/music doesn't really talk about DG that much

queen

IS THIS REAL LIFE

le upvote fellow redditor

Hey don't diss rem