Did Henry Rollins murder Joe Cole...

Did Henry Rollins murder Joe Cole? I used to believe his story that he was killed during the robbery of their house but there are lots of fishy things about his story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably not. There's no good reason for him to have.

>lots of fishy things about his story.
Like what?

the description he gave to the cops was two black males

he claimed on a howard stern interview he was detained by the police because he fit the description of the suspects

how does that make any sense?

Like him claiming they were robbed by neighborhood guys because Rick Rubin pulled up a few days earlier in his Rolls Royce.

So these guys supposedly lived nearby and yet no one has been able to find them?

Also this And Henry claims that he knew immediately that when these guys drew guns that Henry and Joe were going to be marched inside and murdered execution style then robbed. Yeah, that isn't how robberies work. The robbers want to get in, get what they want, and leave.

honestly surprised he hasn't ended his own life by now
>parents treated him like shit
>molested and raped as a child
>had to go through bullshit with black flag
>best friend shot right in front of him
>shuts out anyone who comes too close to him in his life
>socially autistic as a result
>probably has to hide the fact that he's gay

He's a really fun and sociable guy though, he has his outbursts but he's pretty solid.
His past clearly doesn't define him

youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc

My question is why he's kept wearing dadcore his entire life

It's because he doesn't give a shit.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that thinks Henry Rollins is absolutely devoid of talent on any level.

Me on the left

I mostly agree except that he's a really good speaker.

D'awww

>but there are lots of fishy things about his story.
Gonna expand on this or?

the only way someone would go with this narrative is to either assume assumptions or go with the "henry and joe cole were gay lovers and henry had to pay off drug dealers" story that joe cole's father started

>"henry and joe cole were gay lovers and henry had to pay off drug dealers" story that joe cole's father started
Is it really that hard to believe?

Did they fug?

>Did Henry Rollins murder J Cole?
No?

I don't get it.

>probably has to hide the fact that he's gay
i don't think he's gay, just extremely bad at talking to women