/cfb/ general - MAKE THE BIG 12 12 AGAIN bonus thread

Welcome to August, by September we'll anoint the newest P5 teams

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

collegefootball.ap.org/top-100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Baylor! Future Big 12 and NCAA Champs!

The real question is, can the Baylor Bears beat the Mean Machine in the 2016 Prisonb owl?

Reynolds > Sandler

Get the hell out of here with that shit.

>Cincinnati won 53-46 last year over Memephis
The Big 12 has confirmed its first new member

>announcing at 2am Texas time on a Tuesday morning
Yeah, I think I see a flaw in your clever story.

>my face when people actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the country will miss the playoffs next season

>Brandon Peters (objectively and statistically the best QB in the 2016 recruiting class, it isn't even debatable)
>Ty Isaac (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year. he will put up 1200+YDs/10+TDs/5.0YPC)
>Jake Butt (a top 3 TE already going into this season, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>Sean McKeon (literally a Jake Butt-clone)
>Amara Darboh (top 10 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Jabril Peppers (a black guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>Kareem Walker (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Joe Beneducci (best blocking FB in country)

>Best pass rush in the B1G
>Best LB corp in the B1G
>Besy secondary in the country
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Wolverines are missing the playoffs this season

The Michigan B1G championship drought ends in 2016-2017

You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

Hay guise, what's going on in this thread?

>top ten offense in the country
>only the top four get in
Nice math department you got there, Dr. Copypasta.

>michishit

Underrated post

this is the man that will slay Clemson

>mfw got banned from /r/cfb for making baylor rape jokes

>he poasts on r/cfb

Sorry I've been quiet lately

First for based Dalvin

>Cincinnati won 53-46 last year over Memephis
desu though, that game was bullshit and memphis should've won.

zeke was better

You don't have to go home but you can't stay here

>Your team
>Your record prediction
>The game you should win but you'll lose
>The game you should lose but you'll win
>The best offensive player for the next season
>The best defensive player for the next season
>The freshman you're the most excited about

>Ohio State
>12-0 or 11-1
>I would say the Oklahoma game is more of a toss up, rather than one team heavily favored to win, so I'll say Wisconsin or Penn State can be a potential trap game
>JT
>Raekwon McMillan
>Mike Weber and Torrance Gibson are redshirt freshman, and I can see them playing very well this season, but in terms of true freshman, it's got to be Little Bosa

We take you live to Jacksonville Florida, where we bring you a special edition of the annual Florida-Georgia football rivalry. For today's match-up, we have two of the best teams in each school's history. The 1980 National Champion Georgia Bulldogs led by Heisman winning Tail Back Herschel Walker, will take on fellow Heisman winner Danny Wuerffel's Florida Gators, who where the champions of the 96 season.

Florida is getting the ball tee'd off an ready to start this game, as the Bulldogs will take over on offense first to start what many hope to be a debate settling and thrilling contest in this storied rivalry.

On Georgia's opening possession we see just how important the run game is to Georgia as QB Buck Belue throws it into coverage and is picked off by Gator defensive back Anthone Lott. Florida will take over at their own 39 with 3:54 left in the first quarter

Despite throwing a pick on their opening drive, Georgia comes back out throwing, and gets similar results as Belue is picked off once again. This time by LB James Bates. Florida will take over at the Georgia 48 with 2:14 left in the first quarter, and we are still deadlocked at 0-0.

The Gators are making Georgia pay for that turnover, as Tailback Fred Taylor runs it in from ten yards. Gators now have a 7-0 lead with 1:05 left in the opening quarter.

Picked off! Georgia Defensive end Dan Marlow picks off Wuerffel's pass. Georgia takes over on the Gator 20 with 3:44 left in the half.

Also of note, backup Bulldog tailback Carnie Norris injured his wrist on the previous kickoff. he will not be returning to this game.

STUFFED! Walker is unable to pick up the first down, as Georgia is held to a field goal in their redzone trip following the Florida int. That brings it to a 7-3 Gators lead with 2:34 left in the 2nd quarter.

Wuerffel throws his second pick of the day! This time on a cross field pass taken away by Georgia DB Mike Fisher.The Dawgs take over at the Florida 29 with 2:19 left in the half.

How are you even doing this, never played the game

Do they seriously have every team ever in it

Another impressive redzone stand by the Florida defense,picking up a sack on third and goal. Georgia picks up another field goal to shorten the Florida lead to 1 point, as the score is now 7-6 with 1:02 left in the half

It has historic rosters for several teams. Usually it is for years inn which they won a national title, conference championship, or Heisman. There is anywhere from 2-5 teams for all of the major schools.

We've reached half time in our game, and we have a tough defensive battle! Florida leads 7-6 and will receive the second half.

Belue has completed 4 for 8 for 41 yards passing and two picks
Walker leads the Dawgs in rushing with 13 carries for 51 yards.
Scott Lindsay leads the team with 2 catches for 15 yards.
Kicker Rex Robinson has two FG of 30 and 24 yards, servuing as Georgia's only points of the day

Danny Wuerffel is 7 for 17 with 62 yards and 2 picks.
Fred Taylor has 3 carries for 31 yards and the games only TD
Reidel Anthony has 2 catches for 25 yards.

Each defense has played tough, both causing two interceptions respectively. The Florida redzone defense has sustained the Gator's lead, forcing two field goals on both of Georgia's trips inside the 20.

Hopefully each team will see a spark in offense in the next half as we will begin shortly following a breakfast break. Our score at the half is the 1996 Florida Gators leading with 7, and the 1980 Georgia Bulldogs trailing with 6.

>the NCAA decided it would rather turn down free vidya game money than have to share any of it with the players

Fuck man

Another int! The Florida defense now makes it three straight trips to the redzone without letting the Bulldogs into the endzone. This time, Anthone Lott picks up his second int to stop the Dawgs from scoring on this posession. This is Belue's third pick of he game, and Florida will take over from their own 20 with 1:21 left in the third quarter.

>tfw no college football

>wake up
>still no college football
>cry and go back to sleep
Wake me up when September begins

>crying because no college football

Are you sure you're not just in northern Louisiana?

I heard Northern Louisianans are considered weirdos even by other Louisianans

This defensive battle is coming to a close. Georgia has the ball on their own 24 with 1:32 remaining in the game and two time outs left. Could this be the Dawgs last possession? Will Georgia's offense finally find its groove and be able to put up the first points of the half and potentially end the game? Or will the Florida defense continue its stronghold on the Georgia offense. WWe are coming to a close and Florida still has the lead 7-6 in this close defensive war between two of the best teams in history of these bitter rivals.

You heard correctly.

Yes. We are considered east Texas. Don't want to be associated when those corndogs/cajun rednecks down south anyways

TOUCHDOWN DAWGS! Herschel Walker takes it in from 12 yards for Georgia's first touchdown of the game with only 10 seconds remaining! This will give Georgia the leas for the first time! The two point conversion by Georgia is unsuccessful, so they will hold a 12-7 lead over Florida. The Gators will have 10 seconds and all three timeouts to drive the length of the field for a touchdown to win the game.

Dude you should stream these NCAA Football 06 and sign yourself a Patreon acct. we can give you money from the bat to continue streaming.

Yes you do.

East Texas has zero culture, is racist as fuck, and also fat as fuck. It's basically West Arkansas, which makes Northern Louisiana = South Arkansas.

No offense, but does anyone else find these historical matchups a bit silly?
Given how much nutrition and analysis of the game has improved, the future teams would just kill the past team

>triplecapitalismget
I had something mean to say, but honestly if it gets him out of this thread, you can have ten bux.

Obviously this. Let's bust out a spread offense against the 1966 National Championship team and see how that goes.

Boys didn't even have Red Bull for chrissakes.

There is literally no difference between someone from southern Arkansas, eastern Texas and northern Louisiana, except for the license plate on their piece of shit truck

And that's the game folks! Georgia defensive back Mike Fisher picks up his second pick, as he intercepts Wuerffel on the last play of the game and takes it to the house to give Georgia the 18-7 victory over Florida.

Mike Fisher and Herschel Walker are named defensive and offensive mvp's respectively.

Fisher finishes the game with 5 tackles, two picks, and a touchdow2n on defense.
Walker had 25 carries for 105 yards and the go ahead TD
Qb Buck Belue struggled completing only 9 for 19 for 137 yards and 3 ints, but his performance was just good enough to give the Dawgs the W
Anthony Arnold hauled in three receptions for 63 yards.

Steve Spurrier's fun and gun offense had seen bettter days, as Danny Wuerffel completed only 14 of 30 attempts for only 110 yards and three ints.
Fred Taylor carried the ball only 4 times for 35 times and scored the Gatoe's only touchdown of the day. Reidel Anthony had four catches for 35 yards as he led the Gators in receiving. It was a strong defensive effort for Florida, as Anthone Lott was able to snag two ints, but unfortunately it wasn't enough to stop Georgia from winning the game.

This was a tough defensive game that went down to the wire, and the Georgia Bulldogs were able to pull away with the 18-7 victory over rival Florida.

That's it for this one. Thank you for taking your time to read these posts. I might do another this afternoon if you guys would like. I'll start taking requests, and whatever is most demanded might get done later in the day

Yeah, but most of these matchups are from around the same time. Most of them are to settle disputes like 1966 ND vs 1966 MSU or 97 Nebraska vs 97 Michigan

Is that twitch stream name? I'll pay $5 bucks as a start.

My dad did a semester at LSU in the mid 60s. He said people from Northern Louisiana like to pretend they're cowboys

This current one is a 16 year difference

Also remember that thing about the dream team vs 2012 us basketball team. The 2012 one would have killed them

They had coffee and amphetamines though. And stickum

And yet the older team still won.

>twitch stream name
I was just making fun of your get, fuck if I know. Make your own stream.

>coffee and amphetamines
2016 teams have Four Loco and Five-Hour Energy

Advantage = 2016

>captainwut.jpg

it's just for fun man, like the whole board

29 days and a wake up until kickoff, friends.

i preferred you missing t b h

Then I'm glad I came back for you

so many picks

You guys know if there any streams around for ESPN U ?

Really wanted to see all these games they've been showing, wasn't able to catch a stream yet.

>le jordan shoes with elephant print
looks corny tbH. cant believe recruits would really love that but they will

why doesn't the Jordan brand have a football equivalent of jumpman like they have swingman (Ken Griffey Jr) for baseball

I could masterbation to Jr's swing.

>USC
>9-3
>Washington
>Alabama
>Juju Smith-Schuster
>Cameron Smith
>Jackie Jones

Don't worry mate it's very easy to find good streams.

For ESPN U?

Reminder that if your team didn't make the top 25, you're probably irrelevant.
collegefootball.ap.org/top-100

I never failed to find the stream for the game I was looking for. Even if the game was on ESPNU or Big 10 Network.

But.. but 43th is ok I guess?

obligatory reminder that there are only five (5) teams in CUSA that are ever worth a damn in a given year.

Because baseball fans are retarded

They've clearly shifted away from that approach and looked to establish Jumpman as a global/universal sports icon

It's a big game.....

>Louisiana Tech
>not

When did this happen

Furthermore even if your assessment is true, it's for 2015, not 2016.

Furthermore from that, the entire AAC is the CUSA 2005 lineup, and they're all pretty good tbqh.

You can't believe that hood rats, who will literally kill each other over Jordans, would fall for something as stupid as Jordan branded gear?

>Louisiana Tech
>worth a damn

Fixed and turned my trip back on, I don't even gaf.

Has anyone watched this yet? Just finished it. Very good.

The players are so retarded. There must be so much dodgy grading going on for student athletes. No chance these guys could pass college courses. But the biggest retard of them all was probably the coach.

OK imma keep looking. Already missed the TCU game yesterday now I'm missing alabama clemson. It sucks just a bit

Honestly reddit does a pretty good job of finding streams for sports.

For (people-who-don't-find-streams-for-espn) U

Buckeyes

Sorry I thought you meant live games not the ones they are showing during off season.

>Florida
>10-2
>LSU
>Tennessee
>Brandon Powell
>Jalen Tabor
>Feleipe Franks

It's fun, but don't think it would happen that way irl

big guys

What's up with this meme that Michigan is suddenly good now? They were mediocre to awful last season and don't have a legit QB

They'll go 5-5 and Harbaugh will implode causing program meltdown #4 this century

No harm done, I took your words as words of encouragement

For (You)

Me: (talking to a football) Was getting caught part of your plan?

>They were mediocre to awful last season
but that's wrong

>tfw leaving the US right as college football starts

You're right, Michigan would essentially be a shoe-in this year.

It's too bad that Ohio State is in the way

>Ohio State
>15-0
>I'm genuinely worried about Michigan
>Alabama in the playoffs
>JT
>Tyquan Lewis
>RS Freshman--> Mike Weber True Freshmen--> Austin Mack and Michael Jordan

>Michigan
>1997

Nice meme

I like that UT win pick