They seriously need to consider cancelling this shit. It is going to be the biggest disaster in sports history

They seriously need to consider cancelling this shit. It is going to be the biggest disaster in sports history

youtu.be/c0ztLtpuwkM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtu.be/c0ztLtpuwkM?t=38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you cunt

Cuck

2016 Sup Forums in a nutshell

This whole site used to be so much better before it got invaded by Stormfront and altright redditors.

The Olympics belong to them this year.

Shit is so bad that everyone's reaction is like, "yeah...".

Why do they like 3rd world shitholes host the olympics 3 times in a row?

based rio

>gets shown evidence of criminal activity
>I-it's pol's fault!!!!

Every time

Someone should start a service in rio allowing tourists to rent guns.

They run faster than most American athletes though

*White Boys*

I only really posted on Sup Forums back in the day, but I remember everyone was incredibly, unironically racist there. Most people hated Bush though.

They can only give it to cities who bid.

Yeah obviously, but there wasn't this whole "derail other boards with politics and le ebin cuck memes" thing that's going on nowadays.

chinkmoot should delete Sup Forums. After he does that all the Stormweenies will go back to their websites and stop spilling onto other boards.

Why the fuck aren't we talking about brazil murder totals....

58k last year
50k year before

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Only list I could find, next is india at 41k, then the dropoff is 19k to mexico, usa sits at 12k.

They lead the murder rates next to loo's by a large margin.

murder in 3rd world countries is a good thing

should an olympics be in a 3rd world, fuck no

Fuck you, racist piece of shit

seriously though with this and all the health shit, how can they possibly not cancel it? is the olympic board that corrupt and money hungry?

3rd worlders is a race is it, news to me

>World Cup is a disaster, granted to Brazil via bribes
>The Olympics will be fine, let's do nothing

Good job, Entire Planet Earth.

we should ban americans from Sup Forums, stop contaminaiting the board with your SJW indoctrination, the whole world doesn't share the sentiment. Crime by negroes will still happen even when you cover your eyes and ears

Fuck this pisses me off so fucking much

I hate the cuck meme but can't you just feel like an impotent cuck when you watch this shit?

If you kill or seriously injury one of these nigger kids then you might go to jail even if it was self-defense

Police sometimes don't want to get involved because they are underage and they will probably only go to jail for a week/month and then go back to the same shit.

I don't live in Brazil but I am sure its the same shit as here.

Someone needs to fucking murder them all

>let's just cancel this major international event that has been planned for years and is about to start in a few days

>he actually believes stormfront has ever been a relevant website and has anywhere near enough users to shift the demographics of Sup Forums

and they call pol the tinfoilers, lmao

>tfw just booked a 3 week trip to Brazil

Am I, dare I say it, fucked?

>targeting Olympic site
Video's old as fuck.

Yes.

Exactly this, Sup Forums is a perfect example of a board that went to shit because of alt-right/stormfaggots.

Literally can't have a thread there without it derailing into some sjw conspiracy bullshit.

>2016 Sup Forums in a nutshell

Jesus lel, bunch of cucks all around.

Just be calculated on everything you do, research where you are going and try to walk with clusters of people.

STOMP! CLAP! CLAP!
SLIIIIIIDE!

Can't be worse than the mean streets of Ranui, lad.

Couldn't they at least have held the games in Sao Paolo?

Olympics in DESIGNATED when?
Olympics in Bagladesh when?

>we should ban americans from Sup Forums
>ban americans from an american board

This board exists because of American sports.

This will always be a fact.

They're stealing from stupid people who clearly don't care enough about their belongings to take the precautions they should take, and were told to take.

>only guy who throws a punch at them is a nigger himself
wew

>tfw we literally get told by the commies that it's our own fault we get stolen because we "flaunt our goods and it causes the poor to be jealous"
>tfw those same commies can afford a lot of expensive shit and live in the safety of heavily guarded condo blocks

Execute all Sup Forumstists

Go fuck fuck a bull you euro spic

I cant wait for the total shitstorm that will be these Olympic Games.

Its going to be a bumpy one lol

filthy chimps need to be culled

Sheep

Truth, but what do you expect from all the niggers and wiggers here.

you don't remember shit, child

t. Here since 2004

You sound like a bitch. Stormweenies are a small minority on Sup Forums. Just because all your pea-brain sees is hitler posts, doesn't mean that's all there is.

Also:

>chinkmoot
>implying that's not racist as fuck

You're probably the same pussy I quoted above and unironically think you're not a racist

This.

I would make these little niglets eat concrete, and I'd do the same to the corrupt pigs who tried to stop me.

Take your country back then. Kill the corrupt.

Yea, that'd be the smart and moral thing to do... Not that it will happen. If they cared about those things, it would have never been put there to begin with.

You're an idiot if you waste money to go there.

Cry some more, faggot

Gee... Makes it perfectly ok then I guess.

Kill them then. Welcome to planet Earth.

fuck off back to plebbitt you neo poster.

guys we need help we need trump to win so he can help us the commies are ruining our country, they are teaching the kids to steal

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Run into oncoming traffic you autistic faggot.

Khizir Khan already won the election for Hillary.

#MakeBrazilGreat

If a high profile athlete gets killed in brazil, what are the odds that country goes to war with brazil

>yfw the best chinese or several chinese get taken out and brazil gets invaded and btfo from china

#MakeBrazilGreatAgain

you meant, right?

>implying a chinese life matters to china

If you watch the video, you will notice none of them have guns, so this is just pickpocketing, nothing to do with Olympics. This is not unusual in the big cities here.
Just don't be a retard and flash your smartphone when you walk in a 3rd world country.

Is this bait? I never saw this whole discussion as a "hate niggers" discussion, but as an example of big sports events in dangerous countries like that being a bad idea. Also a sign that the police there is disfunctional. Because of Olympics its painly obvious and shameful and should be adressed on a bigger stage.

why does everyone have a necklace?

>high profile athlete
>playing in the olympics
pick one

and already happened worse stuff in previous games

if serbia is 3rd world, then you are definitely 7th world

>that hair on her forearm

You're second world, like us.

>justifying criminal activity
fucking subhuman dagos

you were born yesterday m8?who doesn't know cops are corrupt?specially in Rio?

it was the same stuff before in 2014, everything turned well, right?

i hate when people that don't live here try to talk about our issues, or the first world mentality "oh we have to help the poor people" fuck off, stay in your country if you don't wanna come, i am not going too, but stop trying to be ONU in a cantonese online image forum

that based black guy at youtu.be/c0ztLtpuwkM?t=38
just starts laying into the kid who tried to steal the necklace of that woman

where are the police? makes me think it's sanctioned because all it takes is a single cop with a baton standing at that corner and none of that would be happening

one cop on every corner????
also that wouldn't stop it

if brazilians had that american entrepreneurial attitude they wouldn't be living in a shithole.

Nah

I don't even have to wish violence upon you... The truth is gonna bitch slap your dumbass soon enough.

It's not bait, these beta manchildren are digustingly stupid and scared of what the real world is. Everything they don't like is "Waycist :((((, you bigot". Even if that makes no sense. They're literal retards by any standard other than 2015-2016.

Let us host it tbqh

How's this Sup Forums related?

Because it shows a non white-male committing a crime, and that's not allowed. Literally this is the reason they're mad.

What a shithole lmao, hope some of those little niglets get shot by someone carrying

These are basic bitch thieves, they don't pick any pockets, they don't even carry knives, what's stopping these people from grabbing a hold of their arm and snapping it in two? They ain't fucking favela gangsters, ain't shit going to happen to you if you ruin the little shit's day.

Gotta be a valid reason. Everyone knows south America is crime ridden.

you sound like a real tough guy

Nigger I'm 5'7" 115 lbs, I'd get my shit rocked. Plenty of people in the video could stomp the fuck out of these kids, and they don't. It baffles me.

If you wear an All-Blacks shirt you can walk through the Favelas no problem even at nightime, they have mad respect for the All-Blacks for some bizarre reason, I went there last year with my NZ friends and we had a blast

You sound cute, you tryna fuck?

>lars would weild his newly sharpened battle axe on these hues and drank their blood with maniac laughter

I feel like people werent this unfathomably retarded even like 6 months-1 year ago

what the fuck is going on?

I'm always tryna fugg, user.
No, it's really more of a case where I would like to SEE someone wield a battle axe on the hues.

>buy something in hueville
>it costs $200
>you for whatever reason throw the receipt in the bathroom trash
>It breaks

What do you do?

>Take the loss on whatever you bought
>Dig inside the trashbin filled with shit stained toilet paper

pls post bp sven

because they are in a strange country, disorientated by jetlag and having to use poo bins, have no idea what blind alleyway they might be running down and should be aware that these scumbags work in gangs and have easy access to guns.

I would certainly try to stop them stealing my stuff, but I wouldn't administer justice for fear of a tranny blowing my head off.

You are so fucking new if you think Sup Forums hasn't always been a home for Stormfront. moot literally deleted /new/ in 2011 because he said it was /stormfront/.

>You are so fucking new if you think Sup Forums hasn't always been a home for Stormfront.

t. stormfaggot

From what I've seen they're pretty fucking bad at robbing people.

Last time I did such a thing on a blue board I got banned, maybe next time.

You are a newfag. I actually did post on /new/ back then and it was a massive home for stormfront / right wing libertarian faggots. moot deleted the board because he said it was basically just /stormfront/. Also people like this faggot who think deleting it would make it better obviously weren't around for when moot deleted /new/ because we literally went to every board and actually did flood it with "stormfront" shit. Sup Forums still is affected by the remnants of what /new/ did. Sup Forums was brought back for the sole purpose of being a containment board, and people who think it'd be better without Sup Forums are new and retarded. It'd be like telling hiro to delete /mlp/.

Is this berlin?

They are pretty bad, but most people are bitch made and accept they just got robbed and let the hues flip flop away slowly

s/o guy in clip #2 kids are cowards who pray on women and people who display their weakness. When confronted with anyone who they know could fuck them up they scurry off.

When around hues, never relax, pop that chest out

t. alt-left redditor; I only tolerate my own opinion everyone else is a """fascist"""

Just stay in the hotel and you'll be a-OK.

It is partially true, tho.

thats because by the time youve registered the fact that hes nabbed your necklace hes already getting away at pace there's little you can do its like you lot fail to grasp the concept of hit and run thievery

Because third world shitholes can bribe and graft better than anyone else. Their citizens are too busy doing vid related to care.

Please, most of these people should know where they are and a lot of the time these little fucks are sizing them up.

If you are alert of where you are, you then can react. Instead a lot of these people are meandering around looking unaware, lost or timid.

R A R E

wtf?

I hat brazilians now.

I thought Brazil were meant to have these really tough cops that fucked all the young criminals up. Seems I've been memed to. Say waht you will about Russia or South Africa but they know how to deal with cunts like this and put on a good show.