Hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

I'm just reminding all of the guys here that the average woman including me have difficulty cumming when we're fucking. And I strongly believe it's because the average sized penis is just too skinny and short to viably fill up an average girl's vagina. You guys should be educated to know that the vagina elongates up to 8 inches when we're horny, and there are plenty of nerve endings too deep in the vagina, not just at the opening, I hate it when average guys keep talking for us and saying that there is no feeling in the back of the vagina.

So please average boys, do us average girls a favor and just learn how to make us cum by using your tongue and fingers, because that skinny little dick which like 90 percent of you have is just too small for us.

So please fuck off, we like talking about big dicks for a reason, it's because we like cumming! ;)

And to any boys who's gonna post "girls do like small dicks", please fuck off, you don't speak for women as you don't know what having a vagina feels like you fucking retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/hornygirls.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake and gay

fvr

ty based immunity cat

I'm a gurl! For realz guiz! Listen to meh!

Oh look, this thread yet AGAIN.

i have only 7.5 inch im gonna kill myself now

As a femanon do you feel stimulated when you rub your genital part or fuck a dude?

Got me

Such retarded pasta
Same Ole if it's not 9 inches it's too small bullshit, when most of us are packin the same 5-6 1/2 dick, I don't understand the self loathing beta bullshit.
I'm an average cocked guy, 40 years old lost track of how many chicks I've fucked somewhere around 150, and I slay pussy, it's not just about ramming your cock in, woman need the whole package, get in their head first and they'll cum every time, eat the pussy, eat the ass, take control, be a fucking man, once you get to the fucking they should be begging for it. Believe me or don't I don't give a fuck, but you don't have to be hung to please woman

Actual femanon here, the copypasta is a lie.
Big dicks fucking hurt, and while fucking is nice the clitoris is the key to happiness.
There is nothing wrong with your dicks.

better than tinder! plenty of horny anal sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/hornygirls.html

u have a mediocre pussy, well done

Actual femanon, would you share a pic of your asshole?

No can do right now, just dropping by to say you're all plenty adequate

>pandering to the small dick crowd on an anonymous message board

why?

Looks like the spam bots mom is safe tonight

great bait

One hand only has 4 fingers

Why the fuck not? I have nothing better to do.

no human vagina can handly a fully 8 inch dick. your first problem is that you are a fucking stupid bitch. your second problem is, that the avarage sized guys you've fucked are absolutly terrible. sex isn't only dick inside your pussy, it's way more. every chick get cumming if the avarage sized cock user has skills.

Softly pinch your right nipple as definitive proof.

My cock average is yours, webm related.

Such a mistake,would be interested. Age/country?

You're gross and no one cares

Pussy or trap

lol

stop

Gotta get ready for work or I would. Cant open webms but I'm sure it's fine
22/US

better than tinder! plenty of horny girls of your city would suck your dick on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/hornygirls.html

stay chill doggo

Door #1

Dat poor photoshop on OP doe..
No fucking shadow on the note you cuck-fuckening little shit. Gay as fuck op.

Listen skank, you cumming ain't my problem. If your pussy is too big for me, i'll just fuck you in the ass or mouth.
Also I want a cold drink and a cigarette after fucking.
Now show me your tits.

Fuck off kid

>tight
> anything under 8 inches
kaboozle

a

she ha

Watch a shop tutorial dumbfag

adsasf

Finally, my mother will finally die.

.. wait a minute..

This user speaks the truth.

fuck these threads

pretty good tbh

Nice to know that there are actual women here. Hopefully you will give us some show later

This is op

retard

Hey, listen here, stop being such a cunt. If women are apparently unsatisfied with average sized dicks, then they would only fuck the people with big dicks, and the ones with average dicks would die out. It's a average for a reason, so don't be a cunt.

I know it's bait, but I just wanted to rant

We lurk. If I'm drunk enough after I get off work and there's another one of these threads I'll be back.

Shit tier tired old pasta.

Shit tier bait.

penis

sure is summer in here

gay

>being confused on why someone is being nice to people

Because that's human nature

>Sup Forums is only friendly when someone triggers them over their penis size

wow, thought Sup Forums was hardcore.

9 inch destroyer in your way

Well, I won't be be here by that but good luck for the others:-)

calmyoass

kys

Cuntniggerfaggot

This is better than the banana.

Sup Forums is only hardcore cause were all a little bit fucked up in one way or another, but were still human beings that are a part of society, in the end.

Fu

what ever you say dicklet

FEED ME YOUR SPECIAL CANDY DADDY

I want it inside me....

rip

Faggotry

x)

dumb

fuck you

Anal

hahaha

would bury my face in that

Pls no

fak

IF OP DOESNT RESPOND 25 TIMES TO THIS POST HE WILL GET CANCER OF THE ANUS WITHIN A YEAR.

Anyone got tips on how to make a woman orgasm?
i can easily make my gf have one with my tongue or fingers but when we are having sex its just not happening..

that asshole is flawless

URA DENSE MOTHERFUCKER!

fucker

Good one.

Photoshop[ here is shit tier

Bruh

ok

rewww

Thanks immunity cat

fag

stop

goddamnit

Posting

fuck u

Real femanon here, 5.5 to about 8 inches is just about right before it gets painfully large, you're probably fine anons ^^

Thanks immunity cat.