This guy walks up to your door and says 19.95 PLUS TIP. What do you say?

This guy walks up to your door and says 19.95 PLUS TIP. What do you say?

just the tip?

Thanks..

Because i ordered a Pizza

give him a twenty
do a 360
close the door
and walk away in to my kitchen

tell him to do a 360 and walk away

you didn't take the pizza tho

Give him $25

Show him my penis.

oh sorry you have the wrong house

close door

call manager asking where my pizza is

Bazinga

pay 17.75$ cuz thts all i have n tell the guy to fokof

Wrong house. I would never pay $20 for a pizza, jesus fucking christ.

omg retard thats the same direction xD

Pay 19.95, take the pizza, say thanks and close the door. We don't do tips in here because our restaurant workers aren't underpayed.

Sorry, can't give you a tip. My family's Jewish.

"Thanks! Here's $25, have a nice day."

As a delivery driver I don't say anything about tips. Once money is exchanged "I'll get your change in a sec" hand them their food then sort through my money to get the remainder of theirs. Some people don't tip and there is not much you can do about it.

But easily the sleeziest thing I have watch another driver do is print out receipts of the customers order with and without coupons (generally 5 to 10 in difference so always order specials) and stand there and go through their order pointing out their savings. That was some cringe shit to have to stand there and watch because they ordered from two places.

As far as tipping for delivery I always give a $5 unless it's snowing then more as I know the shit sucks.

Hey newfag
You know this is old copypasta bait

im sorry, i delivered for swiss challet for a week one time, was the most relaxing, easy, job i've ever had. you get to drive around in your car, listen to music, smoke, and all you do is hang out beside the place until an order comes, click a few buttons into your gps and drive.

and than, when I got to the door, ppl would just give me extra money even though I was being paid, it was fucking great

Eh most the time the job is relaxing, it's when there are three of you in the store late at night with only two drivers covering 2 towns 2 villages and a shit load of country that it can be stressful

"Here's $15... Thanks for the tip!"
Take pizza.
Close door.
Eat pizza.

Try googling it, your summer is showing

Found the newfag

what is stressful about that? its a job you can't fuck up

You know whats stressful? signing a loan over to a startup for a condo in New york for 2.1 billion dollars

driving a car around to give ppl food stressful? cmon grow the fuck up

Found the actual newfag getting baited

The pizza gets more expensive every time you post this. Is it some sort of social experiment?

Found the newfag getting baited by the fake newfag bait

Basically, yes

>pepperoni
What am I, an animal?

found the newfag getting baited by the newfag getting baited by the fake newfag bait

$20 "thanks"

Gotta maintain that good reputation and 5 star quality brah.

The only downside is you've basically given your company a free car that they only pay minimally to fuel/maintain.

why is it so common to expect a tip in usa? here in switzerland nobody tips lol they make enough money

That literally doesn't matter. This could be brand new or 10 years old. It's a thread. It's a topic. You fucking come here to discuss shit. Why are you so autistic that you have to anonymously point out what may or may not be a 'fake' post to another anonymous person?

This whole fucking place has become a cringe thread.

Tell him there is no way I'm paying almost $20.00 for a pizza.

Close door.

I would give him $20 and ask him for my change back.

get trolled, I was only baiting you into getting baited by the newfag getting baited by the fake newfag bait

Where can you go on the internet where it isn't like this? Does such a place exist anymore?

I would explain t him that I have not ordered any pizza today.Then I would urge him to check the address, and send him to the right hose.

Good man. I always keep a spare map handy along with a cup of fresh pens in case these poor lads run out of ink on their journeys.