Your county

Your county

Is it acceptable to allow females in the military?

Flag

It shouldn't be

Flag

Yes

Canada

If they can demonstrate they are as capable then men then yes

Yes. The military should exclusively consist of females.

Contra Costa County

I guess, probably shouldn't be in infantry units though

Just recently they got to get combat roles.

Depends desu. If they're one of those tomboy lesbians who are able to beat the shit outta someone, yeah why not.

Flag

Yes, there are very few though but they're demonstrating being efficient.

Flag
As soldiers? Useless.
As IT, doctors, engineers and other such positions I think they can be on par with men.

Flag

If they don't get in thanks to having to accomplish less

Anyone else think that women in the military are the most arrogant people alive?

no

No, why?

Fucking yes
>Tfw you'll never have your private female only army

No

Bong here. Why not, lad?
The way I see it, if anyone is willing to get shot at and blown up by durka-durka, then they should be allowed to serve. What difference does it make if they have a dick?

Yeah. On the fighting front line? I'm not sure.

Anyone can shoot a rifle and the enemy (russians) die from bullets. Everyone is welcome to defend the fatherland.

This

Haven't you fellas seen Full Metal Jacket?

whatever happened to his private female army before he got knifed up the butt.

no, bad for unit cohesion and literally the only reason they want the right to do it is because men had the ability to do something they weren't allowed to do. War is shit, women and children shouldn't be used in combat unless as a last recourse for survival of the nation.

They're physically more fragile, can't track fast moving objects, and instantly become a cum depository for every man in the platoon

The military is no place for a woman

>no, bad for unit cohesion
This is actually an interesting and good point desu. Women might bring sexual tensions and drama that you want to avoid in an army.

Either the proportion of men and women should be similar or you should have a man only army (or woman only)

Yes, but those who volunteer to military are pretty much always kind of crazy bitches.

Why wouldn't you just have separate units that don't quarter together and got different missions?

No, military is not acceptable

Because they're going to get the lads having to do all their work killed too.

infantry no(unless say its some spec ops tomboy grill only squad i guess), but they could be pilots and such

Because honestly is there a single task you would rather give to a female military unit than a male unit?

More cannon fodder is always welcome.

I was in a Scout Platoon.
I didn't think 20% of the men should be there, so I'm sure the number for women would be much lower, like 0%.

>creates army to prevent your women get raped by the enemy
>puts women in the front-lines
hmmmm

Yes, in noncombat roles like in Sora no Woto and also because girls in uniform are cute.

>being in the military is somehow difficult
They'll all be replaced by drones soon anyway. What's the difference?

muh last imaginary bastion of masculinity

yes but not in the meat grinder

>implying having a cum depository is a bad thing

Comfort women were a thing for a reason.