Could this be? Could my dark passenger be right? Are my instincts coming to fruition? On the other hand...

Could this be? Could my dark passenger be right? Are my instincts coming to fruition? On the other hand, maybe Harry was right. We create our own destiny everyday we live.

what an awful show

I hated Dexter. Only season 1 and 4 are good.

Harrison, get off aunt deb's treadmill

2 was fucking great, but killing Doakes was a mistake

I have a couple of normie friends who love this show this show. Every last bit of it. I tell them I've never watched it.

I could tell you to watch season 1. But I'm not, and you'll be happier for it.

Destiny is your discipline
Fate is your character

This was a GREAT tv show with the WORST/weakest ending in TV history.

That's why I hated season 2. A complete horse shit Doakes death.

I couldn't believe how suspenseful trinity killer scenes for me when I watched it for the first time. Dexter and trinity chemistry was fucking unreal

The last good season. It really should have ended there. There were a few good moments/episode after that but it went so far downhill

Agreed, I did enjoy the religious season. However I couldn't even finish the show because it just went so downhill

I watched it all the way to the end. It was painful at time but I still I think the ending of the show is hilarious

Why did he stop being a sociopath after the first season? This shit ruined the show

Harry was based in all seasons.

His character didn't make sense. He was over developed and changed so much, but this happened to Dexter too and hell, almost every single character was different in each season.

The only character that was always obnoxious as shit was Deb. And well, Laguerta for being a bitch.

Writers couldn't keep it together. Dexter's evolution didn't make sense and the last season with that lady doctor shit made me so mad because it was shitting on literally everything that happened up to that point.

The first time my friends showed me Dexter, I thought it was supposed to be a comedy because of the "Dark Passenger" talk.

Killing Doakes the way they did was shit. Lila removing all of Dexter's responsibility in his death was bullshit. Let there be some accountability.

>Let there be some accountability.
To be fair they tried to pick this up later, by making Laguerta follow Doakes stuff but then the whole thing was literally killed again to protect muh brother

As much as I didnt really like the show, the scene where Dexter realizes Rudy is the ice truck killer was fucking GOAT

>And my destiny... is to be a lumberjack.

read the novels OP.

bump

On season four now, I plan on making it to the end. Wish me luck, I read season 5 and 6 are pretty bad

Yes they are. But season 7 is the real abortion. Enjoy the good episodes while you can.

Shut up, cunt.

dont watch the last season. it is just soooo bad dude i mean outta this world bad. it seriously ruined the show for me. i dont understand how you can end a show on such shitty terms lke that

How is that exactly? After he witnessed Dexter killing someone he couldn't just be let go. And yes that did have to be in it, my favorite scene of the whole series was where Doakes was locked in the cage and Dexter set up the kill room and went to work in front of him.