ITT: we all act nice until someone rolls trips

ITT: we all act nice until someone rolls trips

Ok.

How do you all do today? I've had a lovely cup of tea, would anyone care for a share of biscuits?

I've had a nice Fay of a day I sure hope uiu all enjoy my juice thaybi keep in this green porcelain contain st that I hope does not fall

I certainly does hope Trump wins, yet I respect every voters own opinions.

I enjoy this thread very much, and OP is one of the nicest people in the world for creating it

git gud casul

I hope this is dubs I will be getting now.

I love you all

Do you ?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLYAT KURWA MAC RASH B NIGGERFLINGER

I love everyone aswell. I really love niggers or african americans as I call them. They have been through so much trouble.

i will sell you all memes at half price you lovable cunts :3 OwO

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

my goodness, I had no clue we had such a highly ranked member here.

niggers

Ah, this thread is just the best example how a discussion on the Internet should really be, everyone listens to the others when they are speaking, just truly, truly,, truly outrageaus

da-te-n plm

Oh really ? What a coïncidence ,i feel exactly the same about them !

And we must not forget our mulsim friends who really feel in pain nowadays .

nuck figgers

I'm sure that next time you will make it my friend :¤)

you can all kiss my pizda
fdhjg airport cinnamon skyscraper

Please don't do this to me.

euphemism salami subway sandwich with poverty and entropic random allocated reoccurences
niggers

i jolly hope that I recieve "trips" as they say it, eh chaps?

i make dubs kiss my insecurities

NORMIE MEME XDXDXDDXDXDXDD

checkem

so close

check my trips

Guys I found this really nice looking frog! What do you think about it!

Hey don't be shy ! We all friends here ,you can talk to us with no fear.

eat caca

umbak'la nigga

Lovely weather today...

ITT: No one gets trips

Wow that's amazing ! You must be very smart for finding all these stuffs !

I hope nobody rolls trips because I bought you all something nice. :)

Nikomok'niga to you my friend !

Oooooh thanks a lot !