People who attempt/commit suicide

People who attempt/commit suicide
People who claim to have ''ADHD''
People with tattoos

Op

people who post on Sup Forums

The Olympics is a fucking shame! It is just a way for niggers, indo-shits and towelheads to prey on white and asian women. It's just a hotbed for mass interracial (acceptable) rape! FUCK THIS EVENT, DO NOT SUPPORT IT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

These guys

Brazilians

Why do you hate people who try to commit suicide?

Conor.

People who judge others based on appearance
Niggers

Furries.

People.

7/10 it's attention seeking behavior.

Cause suicide is for puss bitches who think they have no other way out when they can't just face the fact that they fucked up and they need to get over it.

People who don't have sex with their mom.

People who don't understand ADHD and claim to hate people who are diagnosed with it.

Chad Thundercock and Stacey Bigtits and all their little buddies

There is no such thing bud you just had shitty parents.

kek

People who don’t like Trump. He’s a perfect human being! All these people attacking him are just jealous!

gay people and feminists.

People who take full-assed grocery carts through the self checkout line.

People who do things I don't like.

People who dislike people because of the things they do.

Myself.

>2016
>hating people

No need to prove anything to you, but you're just a dumb cunt who doesn't believe stuff he can't understand. You shouldn't limit yourself bud

I do that, asshole. I stock up. What's it to you?

Hey op

People who whine about things they don't like on the internet. Nobody gives a shit about this. Go whine to your friends, family or anyone else who actually is prepared to listen to your whining.

Transgenders and bisexuals

People who lie about their job and how much they make on those threads asking about your job and how much you make.

ADHD is a real thing, its just over diagnosed. I've said this before in previous threads. People get diagnosed with ADHD after filling out one of those stupid ass quizzes at the doctor that ask them if they have trouble paying attention in school and sitting still, then they get prescribed medication.

Someone who actually has ADHD like myself will literally zone out constantly and get lost in thought during every day shit. Like during 50% of a conversation, no matter how much I try, I'll find myself drifting off and I'll miss huge parts of what people are saying. Even if the conversation is interesting.

I don't even remember the majority of my day because I was completely zoned out during big portions of it. People are constantly frusturated with me because I won't remember anything that happened because I'm lost in thought. I'm constantly losing things I was just using moments ago as well. I've spent tons of money replacing things I've lost like phones, keys, etc. I'm constantly looking for shit I just had on me moments ago only to find it in the refrigerator or some shit.

It's a real thing and it pisses me off too how much it's diagnosed. People say they have adhd to me all the time and I just roll my eyes because I can tell they obviously don't. But there are some people out there like myself who actually have severe ADHD and its a bitch.

Not everyone's a sjw

Nice Klingon symbols.

It's not a real thing though.

That totally doesn't look stupid.

Nice argument man. All those science dicks have no idea what they're talking about amirite xddd

>Implying you're an sjw if you don't hate people
Cmon now, you can't actually believe this

Your lack of research is showing through... often misdiagnosed or over diagnosed but there is a lot of evidence to suggest it does exist in someone's genes.

You hold up the line, fegoot. Even worse when you can't figure out how to pay with your expired WIC checks.

It's not a thing kids, just deal with it, you're not a special snowflake because your parents raised you terribly. Stop. it.

>vegans

>pretentious idiots who think they're smarter or superior to other people because of their narrow taste in music
>pretentious idiots who read wikipedia articles and think they know everything about a subject when they actually have very shallow knowledge of it
>pretentious idiots who think they know everything about a subject they didn't even study because they went to college
>People who simply can't see anything from anyone else's perspective but their own

>people who like to talk over others
>people who like to interrupt others
>black women in general
>gay black men
>lesbians who have kids and/or hate men
>people who spit indoors
>people who touch me or my things
>cashiers who try to make small-talk
This is why self-checkout lanes exist
>habitual liars
>people who say they're going to be somewhere at a specific time, but don't show up or show up late and don't explain why
2:00 means 2:00. It does not mean 3:15.
>people who don't use their turn-signals
>people who litter
>hard-right conservitards
>hard-left libtards
>SJWs
>feminists
>fake-ass 'gamer/nerd girls'
>fake-ass egalitarians
>people who can't have a debate without shouting or name-calling
>single mothers who want a medal for BEING single mothers
>men who don't take care of their responsibilities
>English, Linguistics, and Sociology majors who have an inflated sense of self-worth and accomplishment
>small children
>couples, especially those who engage in PDA
>students who are habitually late
>people who can't decide which direction they're walking in
>people who take up the whole sidewalk by themselves with their erratic walking patterns
>cashiers with bad attitudes
>ANYONE who calls themselves a "foodie"
>black women who act like they're 'cultured' or 'educated' despite having bullshit degrees, knowing only 3 words in a foreign language, and doing shit at their jobs
>potheads who want everyone to know they smoke pot
>vaping fedora-wearing neckbeards
>Asian-Americans who give me shit for studying Asian cultures and languages
>yuppies
>religious zealots and hypocrites
>anti-religious zealots and hypocrites

Lol you are such a sad loser! Look at him he is such a pussy! He can't even get one girl to like him! Lol you need to kill yourself you pathetic loser. I don't even have ADHD but goddamn you are such an idiot.

>People who claim to have ''ADHD''

This this a thousand fucking times THIS.

Every time I bring up the fact that adhd is the most overdiagnosed "disorder" and mostly on purpose to push pills onto kids for $$$, the fucker goes into some kind of denial mode "b..but im different! I really have it! The doctor said so!"

Fuck off you vapid fucking airhead.

Spacing out and getting sidetracked doesn't mean you have a disorder, it means you never learned dicipline and how to pay attention in school.

Just an fyi, your bait is getting pretty obvious now. Not so much earlier but now it is

/thread

If I don’t stock up then I go to the grocery store more often. By stocking up, it’s more efficient use of the self-checkout. I’m there a little longer but less often. I pass the savings on to you!

>feminists
>political vegans
>edgy faggots
>muslims

>People who make fluffy abuse threads
>People who dox someone that posts nudes of themselves or someone else
>People who make trap threads
>People who post furshit
The first two should be bannable offenses. Can't we just have a separate board for guro and furries and keep them off of Sup Forums?

this is the same stupid anti-intellectual argument against every mental illness. Just like how schizophrenics and manic depressives were just "raised wrong" and no amount of valid evidence to the contrary will make you think otherwise. Read a book ffs.

Actually, its no face from spirited away

Wow. Kys.

Don't forget that
>reply to this post...mother...dies...sleep
shit. Literally ruined summer this time.

hello Sup Forums

Drug addicts/abusers in general
Potheads who only every want to get high/need to be high to be having a good time
People who are alcoholics or believe alcoholism is a disease
People who steal/people who survive on government aid such as welfare/ebt
Over the top sports fans. The kind that would get in fights over their team
The current tumblr generation that truly believes in all these made up genders/identities/kins
Feminazis who don't truly want in equality
Devout fan boys of either consoles or pc
Bronies/furries/other beta nut jobs
People who hate and would rather do away with all police and not just the few who clearly shouldn't be in law enforcement
Reaction youtubers

Just type 'everybody', it's quicker.

And I don't use WIC checks. It's a SNAP debit card. I always make sure I have enough money in it before I use it.

Most people who don't believe in ADHD are people who create an identity out of being contrarian, and alt-whatever, Doug Stanhope-level bitter edgelords. The only reasons you believe it doesn't exist is because a) you want to believe it so you can feed this identity of yours and b) someone told you this was true and you believed it...because you wanted to. The whole dialogue is a circle jerk of people talking out of their assess and preaching to the choir. You really have no idea if it exists or not, you're not a scientist or a doctor, but you chose to believe it was fake.

You're just retarded son

I'm not a Sup Forumslack.

nah, some of you are okay
>Don't go to Falador tomorrow

Acoustic??

Did we uncover that itt ADHD is to stupid people what feminism is to women?

mexicants

I'm not a music composer.

I've taken a number of intelligence/cognitive functioning tests and I've come up slightly above average on all of them. I've had personality and mental illness testing done as well.

This. ADHD isn't a fucking thig you tumblr-tier fagtrons

What's automatically wrong with couples?

Nope. You're clearly in the wrong here, fuckhead. And everyone with the baskets who you're causing to wait in line cause of your fuckheadedness hates you. From now on you have to go through with the clerk like all the other losers.

I got u guys

everyone (including myself)
>inb4 "Y U NO KYS THEN?"

every popular mobile game app

They're fucking everywhere, holding hands, and kissing, and shit. Fucking get a room or a house; not everyone wants or needs to see that shit.
>just look away
>looks away
Oh look, it's happening over there, too! Fuck, there should be a law against this.
>also, ban Valentine's Day

The kind of edgy faggot who says "I hate all people"

>mobile apps
>people

wow guys you need to stop hating, you must understand that the world is, for better or worse, what it is because there are tons of different people. Wether they are good or bad doesn't matter because if they are in a group they must think what they do/how they act is good.

Makes sense to me. I remember when I was like twelve my mother was talking to the doctor about tests to see if I had ADD, but our insurance didn't cover the tests.

In reality I'm just stupid, no need to take personality killers.

He's a lonely faggot who's never had a girlfriend so he pretends to hate women and couples in order to feel better about himself

>>Asian-Americans who give me shit for studying Asian cultures and languages

That's weird. What's it to them?

It seems like a great way to meet Asian chicks.

/thread

People who manage to take any thread and make it aboot cucks, autists, or betas really get my goat.

Just because you're so beta that seeing couples makes you uncomfortable doesn't mean they're doing anything wrong, if you got a girlfriend you'd do the exact same shit.

>oh gosh! I made a stupid mistake/didn't pay attention! Good thing I can blame it on my adhd!

> oh gosh! I made a stupid mistake/didn't pay attention! Good thing I can blame my feminism!

I can dig it.

Your mother was stupid enough to shell out money for stupid pills instead of just raising you like a functional human. Welcome to the world.

Isis

Gaelic?

Really. It's like "Oh noes i'm stupid as fuck and everyone thinks I'm retarded! I know, I have a disease! That's it!"

What's your locker number ?

You mean the figgis agency

Latin

>inb4 hate

Fascists

People who call the ground outside the floor

You'd think so, but it apparently steers them off. No idea why. They hate the fact that I'm learning their languages and cultures, but they seem to enjoy Doc Marten's and Abercrombie. FOB Asians appreciate my efforts at least.

>ha-ha, you're a beta!
No, I'm just sick of seeing it, and sick of hearing about it. It's like Football season all year-round. And no, if I did have a gf, I'd at least have some restraint and self-respect.

ctrl + f

only one mention of niggers.

where has my Sup Forums gone?

Racists
Niggers
Hypocrites

My ex gf (still love her too)
People with 'mental problems' (muh anxiety and depression)
People who like people with 'mental problems' (see: myself)

Basically I hate my ex and hate myself

Beta confirmed. Oh lawd I need me a vagina human to make me learn restraaaint and self-weeespecttt!