Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I work in the armory at a base in NC. A special bunch of Nasty Girls.

We've just been briefed on something that scares the shit out of me. There is actionable intel that there will be widespread electronic voting fraud, and that Putin will leak proof along with other dirt on certain candidates, and the USA will collapse into civil fucking war. Russian spetsnatz are going to serve as advisors for whatever insurgency emerges and overthrows the existing 'corrupt government'. There is also intel that one of the candidates has actively funded this, cooperated with Putin, and used their existing owned resources to station and quarter Spetsnatz around the fucking country.

Every unit is being re-assigned multiple interpreters who speak Russian. Lower level units are being re-tested and I've heard directly that the tests and questions are specifically about whether they would be willing to detain, intern, and execute 'traitors to the Federal Government'.

I will post more proof (that keeps me safe) later on. I can share this much info because my brothers will not sell me out but too much might get our whole unit grounded and vanished.

I'm posting this from a restaurant wifi (yes, we have restaurants on base, staffed with civilians, and half of them stopped showing up for work. they're screening everyone extra hard now) on my thinkpad. Our issued toughbooks had a new web filter update pushed to them that blocks most social media, but all imageboards specifically. 4, 8, etc.

Also, speaking of computers, this is super important for the days ahead: you guys need to dig into why all government contract TPW P4-15-NB laptops were rounded up and destroyed, why google is 'jamming' results for it, and why they go for thousands of dollars in the civilian market when a surviving one pops up, even stripped to the motherboard.

Other urls found in this thread:

realtime.influenceexplorer.com/filings/1020148/SB/
youtube.com/watch?v=-__9WkbP6MI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wew lad

rip america

Fake and gay

Should I kill myself now?

I'm awfully spooked

I searched it up and got this...

3spoopy5me

This has potential.

america deserves to fucking burn. couldnt give a shit, enjoy trump fucking your country over.

> Russian advisors for civil war
> US Army specifically blocking image boards
> Base restaurant wifi somehow secures you

Do your homework summerfriend

OKAY SERIOUSLY SPOOKED RIGHT NOW I SEARCHED IT AND THEN A MINUTE AFTER THESE POPPED UP AND IDK WTF THEY ARE

THEY'RE ON FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

Post proof

Very spoopy...

saved. dont die op

spooky. More proof and info plz

What the fuck is this about the laptops?

Is that a fucking traffic light?

(OP)

One other thing I can disclose:

All those UN MRAPS that people have seen being driven around are actually being delivered to US bases and repainted and retrofitted with gear that only makes sense if you're pacifying a civilian population. The UN "paint" is actually a heat shrink wrap that peels right off. They used to just be delivered "in the white" (origin of that term) wrapped in the protective wrap, but someone got the bright idea to add "UN" onto the wrap to distract people from where they are going.

It's probably some ones homework you idiot

Same post is on Sup Forums

You are a nasty girl. The government would never trust you with that information, let alone have any faith in your abilities to defend the nation from anyone. You fucktards couldn't be trusted to secure the portashitters at a beiber concert.

And /k/

and /k/

Ausfag here. Hope this is legit, when americas hurtin my dicks a squirtin

Something from k:
One other thing I can disclose:

All those UN MRAPS that people have seen being driven around are actually being delivered to US bases and repainted and retrofitted with gear that only makes sense if you're pacifying a civilian population. The UN "paint" is actually a heat shrink wrap that peels right off. They used to just be delivered "in the white" (origin of that term) wrapped in the protective wrap, but someone got the bright idea to add "UN" onto the wrap to distract people from where they are going.

Shh

the same thread is on /k/ too

>NG POG
>Having intel on anything at all
Theres only one Army base in NC. Nothing is happening here. Stop being a faggot edgelord and giving us a bad name.

more like hillary u fag

OP stop watching Alex Jones youtube videos you faggot

K

Plenty goes on at Fort Bragg, newfriend

>i'm having a slow day at the base so i might as well shitpost on Sup Forums

There was a post in may on Sup Forums about these specific TPW laptops OP mentioned selling for hundreds of dollars.

Yeah on the special side of it with CAG and the ODAs other than that how is an armorer. Even an SF armorer going to know anything at all?

bumping for shit b8

There was one going for 3k

being britbong I will sit on the sidelines and watch the chaos *sips tea

you would have to be a schizophrenic retard to believe this shit

trumpfags mad trumps blowing it

Hi quality

might be someone on this list.
realtime.influenceexplorer.com/filings/1020148/SB/

If it's fake then why did I get flagged? It's pretty spooky... even if it is fake...

What u search for user?

I pasted OP's paragraph in the search bar...

same

Ooooohh ok

it's some kids physics homework calm down

I also work on a military base (It's in Michigan)

Been seeing some weird things as well OP. If you don't mind me asking, where are you stationed?

Fort Bragg

and Sup Forums

and /k/

Either this is fake or OP is doing something that'll get him executed by the government

So if OP confesses to this being fake how do I know its not just the government

youtube.com/watch?v=-__9WkbP6MI

Nope, closer SE, near water.

THEY ARE IN PANIC MODE TRYING TO COVER IT UP!!!

Bump

Hey guys former Marine that served in the Intelligence Community for almost 6 years and held a TS/SCI here.

There's no way some armory fucking plebeian with a 35 GT score would ever be allowed access to even a quarter of the information he posted here, were it even true.

Fake, gay, and move along.

bruv we can see the ip

Hai guise im a marine! You can totally trust me guise, I'm not trying to switch the focus of the thread at all :^)

What kind of top secret stuff ?

Wat

How are you NG at Lejeune?

Shut the fuck off government nigger

SE as in SOUTH EAST.

Google is spazzing out

Dont worry we are going to rise may lord kek be strong with us.

Dude, its not like you need to be cryptic as fuck. The only ODA SE of bragg is in florida.

Hai guise im shitposting on/b/! You can totally trust me guise!!!

Fuck off.

Classified.

It's in Warren

Sucking dick isn't classified

what is that

what are thoseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DAMAGE CONTROL IS HERE BOYS

YES WHAT?
tell me ples

Can't wait until we descend into chaos and nuke whatever shithole you are from.

Anyone actually have anything that makes this thing not fake?

With the amount of nukes the US has, you really think the UK wouldn't get involved some how?

searching.......

nope just shill bait

i would say it's pretty average bait, kinda interesting

read behold a pale horse

Chair Force intel fag here. OP is full of dick.

Nice! Technical Mechanics in engineering. :D i fucked up my first Try. Next Semester i will be better! Do you have a higher resolution? Or the original Object?

This is like the 4th time it has been on Sup Forums.

Fuck off with your bait.

interested bump

Sorry to be the one to tell you OP, but your dreams of being a screenwriter are fucked. You're not very good. Ok, any good. Ok, you suc

Your best bet is to follow your parent's ad ice and go to dental hygienists school

did you really just leak your own ip nigger

kek

Yeh bruh lets hake him!!! xDDD
Go on then, go fucking matrix on his computer. You have his IP after all..

Why are you posting the same thing on b/ and pol/ at the same time?

PLS B0SS DNT STRT WW3

bumperino

Mind blown

Fuck off you stupid POG I know than you.