ITT: we all act like rich gentleman at a marriage till someone gets trips then we go apeshit

ITT: we all act like rich gentleman at a marriage till someone gets trips then we go apeshit

How do you do, sir/madam? I must admit that this is most relevant to my interests.

No, fuck you and fuck your thumbnail.

Thats pretty rude pal.
come get some drinks and have a good time

Why, sir/madam, you are acting very peculiar. Is it the fact that you are a sad loner who need to release himself from everything? Then, may I give you a fine cup of Cyanide, maybe that will help.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave.

I do say men, care to have a drink to calm oneself down?

WEZ WUZ KINGZ

Please quite down sir, you're disturbing the other guests

Golly gee! That was awfully close

Hello friends!

Sir, do you need to lie down?

Good evening, care for a drink? It is a special occasion

Fucking negroes.

We don't tolerate intolerance here

I do say, Devon, your Tuxedo is looking rather smashing this evening! Is that Armani?

Where is the fucking loo?

Down the corridor, second door on the right.
Please do mind the language, sir. There are children about

It's quite lovely here my fellow gents

I say, this is a terribly delightful event. But I was told there would be caviar? Q_0

Agreed. A beautiful evening for such a wholesome event.

Disgusting frog.

Hey fuck you man!

No need to be alarmed. Two consecutive numbers are just fine. Have something to relax yourself.

Sir, do calm down, The Groom is getting ready.

Orchestra is so good. What a truly splendid performance! Top hole!

Jolly good band!

Go fuck youself

OH MY

YES YES

Oh christ who let this cunt in?

SHUT UP ABOUT MY SON YOU PUTRID FUCKING CUNT

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WOOMIN AT

*throws white glove*
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I WANNA FUCK THE BRIDE AND GROOM IN THE ASS AT THE SAME TIME

GODDAMMIT NIGGER FUCKING REEEEEEE

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU UNCIVILIZED SAVAGE

REESE WITHERSPOON IS A FINE ACTRESS AND A WONDERFUL MOTHER YOU FUCKING FUCKTITS

WOOOOOOO BOI CUNT NIGGER FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECES OF SHIT.

this was a bad idea and you should feel bad op

i like dicks with chicks

Who the fuck do you think you are. Gtfo summerfag

I've had too many drinks and I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE WEDDING. IN THE END YOU WILL ALL DIE ALONE

OH BOY IT'S A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER. WE'RE GONNA KILL SOME SUBHUMAN FILTH TONIGHT BOYS.

I WILL BITE YOUR EYELIDS OFF SO YOU ARE FORCED TO WATCH ME STRING YOUR INTESTINES OUT YOUR FUCKING BODY

>implying niggers are darkskinned human beings