I can't wait for this movie to get released...

I can't wait for this movie to get released, fail critically and commercially and see all salty snowflakes blame patriarchy for the movie's failure.

>tumblr

>Triggered by tumblr

lol

Why is Hank Hill so happy to be drinking from a bootleg Ghostbusters mug?

thats not hank shill thats mark zuckerturd

Ghost Busters will get a certified fresh. You forget the critics we have today

When will he apologize sexist white male privilege?

>unconscious sexism

what?

If Jame's has to apologize for insults he has no control over, then Patton Oswalt has to. He instigated this shitstorm by publicly slamming James.

Patton oswald deleted his apologies.
He's scum.

>oh james didnt reply to my tweet saying "no problem man" so I better delete them for the cause!

They haven't been "enlightened" yet

Anyone who defends the nerd for what he did must apologize for their privilege.

thinking bout propane

>inb4 James makes a forced apology video and reverts to being a cuck
remember Sup Forums once a cuck always a cuck

>He's scum.
Every Twitter 'comedian' is scum. If they want likes and retweets and follows, they have to follow the rules.

Sad part is he's got nothing to apologize for and made legitimate points. He is the tipping point against the sjw bullshit.

>Spoony not being a faggot for once

>5 days later
>GUYS HES TOTALLY GOING TO APOLOGIZE, WATCH!

Not happening buster.
JAMES
IS
BACK

He only defended james 4 days later though (after the shitstorm flew away)

Thats like a plane hijacking happening, you parachute out, then when the plane lands som

Ignore that second line. I was typing an analogy and fucking Sup Forums posted. fuck you hiroshimoot

Is unconscious sexism like the original Sin? If I donate enough money to feminists will I be delivered?

thats not enoug. you also need a lot of guilt and shame, you fucking cishet white male

>once a cuck always a cuck

That explains you.

Why are people all buttgruntled over a movie remake trailer they either like or don't like. I'll eventually see this movie and decide whether or not I personally like it. Do people actually trust any critics anymore? I don't since Ebert died (I always found I agreed with his opinions 90% of the time). And group consensus ratings only seem to accurately represent an unbiased average after several years when enough non-shill/non-emotionally invested people get around to seeing it. Quite honestly, I've only found any reviews or scoring averages useful for movies that are over 20 years old. Is this the impact of social media on the movie industry?

So, yeah... are people just that fucking bored?

not bored, just thinking about real issues is too hard so they focus on piddling bullshit like this instead.

this.
Armchair activism is the easiest way to seem like you are doing something with little to no effort

It does seem like people aren't really all there anymore. Attention, intentions, and sense all sucked into a weird illusionary fantasy-reality through little electronic devices. It's a fucking movie. Who really gives a flying fuck? At best, it'll be a fun way to spent 2 hours. At worst, it'll still make you laugh as you make fun of how shitty it is for a couple days. I feel like I'm in this world of asshole propagandists battling for control of the dream-reality of automaton-humans where everything is a Big Deal. Since you come across as a human being, are there really a lot of people who actually give a shit about whether or not an unreleased movie is a piece of shit or not?

Ah... a way to rationalize a purposeless life. Hm.

Looks like hiroyuki crashed your analogy with no survivors

What is the official name for this controversy?

Has James even acknowledged this shitstorm yet? it seems like he literally doesn't give a single fuck.

I bet he's arguing with his SJW wife over it right now.

i feel bad for these beta numale cucks

they don't understand that the only way to kill the SJW is by refusing to give them even an inch. you show an atom of compassion and empathy for them and they will pounce and use it as a rope to strangle you with as they peg you to death.

James is completely oblivious to social media. Mike is the one reading all the shitposts and reporting back to him most likely. James has a family and is a workaholic, he is too busy for this shit.

I-care-what-other-people-think-about-a-movie-trailer-for-a-dumb-movie-that-nobody's-seen-yet-gate

this

Guy posted his 2nd ghostbuster video like 2 days after the shitstorm and got a quarter million hits in a few hours.

I can see him saying something like "sorry if that offends you" but I really doubt he'll back down.

I can think of one who's not.

They come at you and if you say "fuck off" they'll give up and go after something else.

Doesn't happen enough but when it does happen it always plays out this way.

stop

He was banned from Twitter for wrongthink though wasn't he?

Who is this Lindsay Ellis person? The only thing I've gathered over the past few days is that she had an abortion, which does make these jokes pretty fucking good.

What would he apologize for? All he did was say he didn't want to see the movie and it looks like shit. People are writing libelous articles outright lying about the content of his videos, and yet he's supposed to bend his knee and kiss someone's ring to be absolved of these false accusations?

Even if he recorded his wife getting boned by 5 niggers, he would still be UNKEKED due to his stance about the movie.

They can kill his body but his legend will live forever.

Twitter is dying anyway. I have an account but I almost never use it. Any time something interesting happens on Twitter I find out of about it from a second-hand source. The commodity that Twitter sells is drama and intrigue, and unfortunately Twitter itself is just about the worst platform for finding dramatic narratives. Twitter happenings packed up and posted everywhere except twitter itself, which means Twitter doesn't make money from its only product that's worth anything.

That is pretty bullshit of Oswalt. It's a famous person making an example of a non famous person online. I mean James is internet famous, but he isn't a celebrity.

>we now live in a world where Total Biscuit, Spoony, Rolfe and Max Landis agree on a topic and all make valid points about it
This could be the beginning of something.
But as always, everybody ill forget about it in a couple weeks.

She was part of channel awesome.
Until she quit with several other people.
Now she is a loser with no real job.

Another "internet movie reviewer" known for forcing memes, "making it big" by becoming the female equivalent of the nostalgia critic (and it's not even a rumor or a coincidence : there was a contest to have a revewer called the nostalgia chick and she won it with the power of couch casting) and since a couple years she has decided to become Anita 2.0
Also made some shitty "documentary" about her own abortion.

I think even they have their limits.

The Gorilla's character is going to trigger them into Oblivion.

>It was good buuuuut... it was kinda racist

And then the whole thing falls apart

Is SJW smashed now? Has pol won?

No.

Not until Jason Bourne comes out and puts the final nail in the coffin for its' box office returns.

There are quite a lot alpha males following Patri-Archie Comics on Facebook, so you know it's legit. We should follow Patri-Archie Comics on Facebook on facebook and twitter, and also reblog their posts at patri-archie-comics.tumblr.com and help them fight SJWs by donating to their patreon.

Wow could you shill any harder fuckboi?

He's referencing the kind of argument that some article writers or tweeters who were complaining about AVGN were using.

I thought the left's position was that you DONT have to denounce the acts of your ilk because its usually levelled at Muslims

Do we have to go and see EVERY film with bad trailer just in case it was actually completely misleading and the film is really pure gold

say what you want about Mike, he is definitely not a cuck. I'm not sure if he's achieved chadhood, but not a cuck

this place is fucked to shit

Yes we do.
Or at least we must be aware of what people think and say about them, because for people like that, we live in a constant state of hype for everything. You have to be up to date on everything, be aware of what everyone is thinking about all the media that is coming out. It's media consumerism pushed to the extreme t hanks to instant communication. if you don't want to end up uncool and out of the loop you must know about everything that is coming out, everything that is happening and even if you don't go see everything you have to watch people talk about it so you are never out of the conversation.

>tumblr

And thread closed. Kill yourself you millenial faggot who is literally the same as a teenage girl gossiping about the latest drama.

He was banned for being a fat white cuck pretending to be black

He looks like a monkey

Nostalgia Chick. Literally got her e-celebrity status handed to her by a man after winning a contest.

SJW version of "negative tethan levels".

>and then goes on to wave the banner of "muh feminism" and fight the stronk indapundent wymun fight
oh the irony

>I can't wait for this movie to get released, succeed critically and commercially, so I can yet again blame Jewish conspiracies for everything I hate.

Only snowflake here is you, mate.

To be fair I'm pretty sure the second video was already filmed by the time the first was released.

No. If that happens then we get more of our shows ruined for the sake of 'girl power'.

Even if the show already shows women in a very positive and strong way, they will take that away and just shove 'WOMEN R THE BEST' in your face. It's happened to like 4 shows this year.

>are there really a lot of people who actually give a shit about whether or not an unreleased movie is a piece of shit or not?
That's what nerds and autists do, give a lot of thought into stupid shit normal people don't care about. And it's getting mainstream.

What an absolutely retarded comparison.

You are telling me a character from current popular culture yields more images on a search engine than a person more known for their writing?

Who made this stupid fucking picture?