Sup Forums

Sup Forums
My girlfriend of nearly two years just blocked my number because I "triggered" her by using the word faggot in conversation

what the fuck do

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10938558
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Switch to r9k

facebook her obviously

post nudes

drink some water

i hope this is a joke, i can't imagine somebody being that retarded.

new girlfriend

dump that bitch.

yee op do dat

I'm not joking. I couldn't make up the current situation if I tried

You realize you don't want this bitch if she's going to pull stunts like this. You deserve better than that.

Tell her words only hurt if you want them to

That would require a second human on Earth finding me attractive

Call her a faggot and then break up with her because you are a faggot

call her a faggot irl

Done

ha, beta faggot

I agree with this guy

Which girl?

strawpoll.me/10938558

She tends to be really unpredictable and aggressive this time of the month. I don't think there's a way to escape that with any girl.

make a macaroni card that reads "ur a nigger faggot" and find a decent human being to partner up with instead of her.

you should slap her across the face, call her a faggot and tell her to cut the crap.

OP here.
Is that the same chink in two different outfits?

imagine what else you learn about her after you are married with 2 kids. wont that be exciting.

I would have done exactly that but we were on the phone

Stale memes. One has a black bf though, can you tell which one?

The one that has to do the home repair by herself?

You think that because she's cucked you into thinking it- you'll only expect and be used to stimuli in your environment

Telling you right now, if you stay with her shit's gonna get way worse and you'll end up miserable. Being with someone should not be a struggle

Not telling you. I kekd though.

Call her a candy-ass roody-poo PENIS right this second

I mean I'll never have kids anyway. I don't trust myself with another human being.

You'll have to deal with this situation all the time, not just once in a while. These Views she has aren't going to go away when she stops being on her period.

trade in the old bitch for a newer model.