It's a woman saves the day episode once again

this shit is getting repetitive tbqh

I didn't really have a problem with Jean saving the day, I mean she is the most powerful mutant ever (inb4 scarlet witch). What made the movie terrible for me was everyones worship of Mystique.

I mean what did she actually do in days of future past to be declared a world wide hero? I swear they just wanted to cash in on some stupid hunger games idol worship crap.

but they made the phoenix a thing she was born with not the cosmic being

not as bad as i thought it would be but still pretty shit

literally Ancient evil awakens: the movie

felt its fucking length with that terrible final fight
EVERY scene where jlaw even mentioned is pure cringe

quicksilver scene was cool and some of the fight scenes were alright but overall it was a long predictable cringefest

4/10 would not recommend

At least it wasn't JLaw

but women are always saving things, they saved WWII right?

Sophie is one of the main reasons i;m seeing it, so the more it focuses on her, the better.

thats how it was in the comics originally you fucking casual

While men have the most foresight and are easily the most cunning characters in the show. It's an even tradeoff in my mind.

Jean was always the strongest Xman.

Do Scott and Jean have a thing in this movie?

Or is she waiting to get BLUED by Beast?

Waiting to get Wolv'd again in his cameo.

she was really unconvincing as Jean Grey

Who the fuck reads comics? If you're into reading and shit pick up a book for chrissakes

Well, she's Phoenix.

Movie was awesome. The ending was appropriate, Charles was getting assraped by Apocalypse, so he unleashed the mind hold on Jean blocking her from using the Phoenix and the Phoenix fucked up Apocalypse. It was fucking epic.

You know they gotta get the interspecies loving in

As opposed to the man saves the day that we've had for 60 years?

Better than jlaw. Also she is ugly and a shit choice for Jean.

Sounds shit

when was the last movie that had a man that was a non-jewish Caucasian that simultaneously :

>was some form of leader

>helped people and was good

>beat the enemies with his own power

>Phoenix fucked up Apocalypse.
Of course people who have no sense of danger would enjoy this, the rest of us would have rather seen the fucker get away.

>A being that has been around since the dawn of time.
>First mutant.
>Ultra powerful.
>Lets just use him for one movie and throw him away cause why not.

Instead of
>Have a gigantic fucking fight at the end and ratchet up the tension.
>Dont use the bullshit of Jeans godmode.
>Have the big bad just barely limp away so damage that it may take years, 100's of years or more to return.

Just like Thantos, I guarantee they will beat him at the end regardless of him essentially fucking them all up to hell and back.

When Jean unleashed the phoenix I almost came

triumph of the will

The Dark Knight Rises

we've had thousands of years of men saving the day irl. Let women have something, at least in fiction

>this shit is getting repetitive
ohh you poor babby