Whats anybody's plan when shit hits the fan?

>Whats anybody's plan when shit hits the fan?

Also, Preps,plans, and what u thinks gonna happen

Cry in a fallout shelter and probably kill my self

>Whats anybody's plan when shit hits the fan?
when I hear the bomb sound, I'll get underground

so you have no plan for survival..and you think its gonna be a nuke war..?

>what u thinks gonna happen

Slow death. Jews have brought the Muslim filth in our countries, once again (see Spain and Constantinople) so we have to fight them once again.

End rant. I have lots of guns, lots of ammo, lots of silver.

Stock up, do not be afraid.

it depends on what shit

>civil war or invasion
join w/e side I feel is in the right
or sit back if both sides are retarded

>race riots
open carry my .45
live in Utah
not enough niggers to effectively riot

>pandemic
head to the hills

>economic collapse
plant crops
no other change

I'm part of a small militia. I'll probably group up with them. Other than that, I'll probably grab my go bag and dissappear in the woods where I have tree stands. Robin hood that shit.

i really think theres gonna b a nuke war with russia and china, people will be unprepared and kill you and your fam for a can of beans. better prep up.. you wont be taking my shit

My plan is just stay with a group of my most trusted friends and family and me a band of travelling mercs

a .45 aint enough ..n better be stocking up on a riffle

way to read the next line
I live in Utah
if a see a nigger while I'm out and about it is a rare occasion

that cool.. just keep your merc away from my band of merc.. you wont stand a chance..

Solid plan

We could make an alliance and grow to be a pmc

Sounds good...

I can choose easy way out

Yeah.............

I try to kill and murder everyone i can.
Having some fun before big shithappens

>North Korea will drop the 1st
>Russia will EMP the fuck out of US
>USA will not have a single chance
>
>solar flare will hit earth
>not a damn thing you can do about it
>
>been prepping for years
>got well stocked underground facility
>got loads of guns, ammo, food etc
>for at least 3 years
>
>been training my whole family and they
>know absolutely what to do when SHTF
>
>just a matter of time for this thing to
>explode.

>looking forward to it, actually

if i would see you doing that to the inocent.. i would snipe your ass from 400 yards... then take all the usefull things you had on you and disapear back into the woods.. ill kill all murdering thugs

Donald is going to save us.

Screencap.

sounds good untill they find your spot.. im gonna be on a compound ..not in a little bunker

Probably die it's kind of hopeless and I don't want to live in the post apocalyptic world plus even if I did stock on food and guns I would eventually run out and probably get killed trying to find more supplies

Probably just die tbqhwyf

>bunker is excellent quality and very large in
>Hill. Professionally built.
>totally off grid and self sustainable.
>wish more people take this seriously

>be me
>21 years old
>grab brass knuckles
>beat the shit out of everyone on the streets when shtf
>start raping their bodies.

Dont give up, if your kind and have any hummanity.. people will need your help.. better to fight and die..than to just give up and die

I'll get caught in the explosion and people will believe it wasn't suicide.

>live in Utah
I too live in Utah. My plan is to go to the nearest Mormon church, announce my love for jesus... eat well.

Shitposting on Sup Forums

sounds legit.. just always scares me to be stuck in a hole ..with no way out. plus im a little closterephobic

Go innawoods. Make a new life for myself with simple technologies, but keep a good armory of guns in case other refugee's try to interlope in my territory.

Wot about if someone does a rape on you

Ill kill you if im around.. seriously ill kill bandits and looters and rapist.. sombody will kill you if you do that

I'm gonna rock out with my cock out! Let's fuckin party brah!

I dunno. I think I'll watch some Star Trek and get caught up on that. I also need to finish the Wheel of Time so I'm sure I'll find a way to read all my books too.

Would love to be friends with the Primitive Technology guy.

never will happen.. i snipe your pecker off before you get 100 ft from me

Hey man can i chill wiv u? Can you gives me a gun?

depends.. no gays trannys or hillary voters in my bunker

Both of you are fucking losers.

>2017
>conflict between Russia and Nato rises
>everybody buys Food rations and hides in their Basements or public shelters
>nuclear bombs come down
>smile

"I have no fear for atomic energy, because no attempt can stop the time" - Bob Marley

also im just really depressive

Let me propose a hypothetical to you my man.
You just beat a dude to death and currently making sweet love to his boipucci, when cletus comes by and he looks at your boyhole and thinks "i wants me some of that" so he smacks you over the head, knocks you out, and does a sodomy in you.

just another unprepared deadman

Im no a gay or a tranny and i dont care much for american politics.

>>looking forward to it, actually

disgruntled whites actually prefer Armageddon to their normal shitty lives

#Trump2016

>ITT: Edgy teenage faggots tell each other how they'll be the cool protagonist.

it could happen.. but would be wierd cuz my uncle is cletus..

It depends on what you mean by shit hitting the fan

>Nuclear war?
Keep my shit together, closest target'd be probably Berlin and that's about 350 (217 miles) km away from me

>Regular war?
Get enlisted. Die for motherland. or something
And if we lost? Whatever, we've been occupied so many times already, we lost the track. Germans, Germans, Polish, Austrians, Swedes, rest of the Europe, Austrians, Germans, Russians

>Colapse of economy?
There are literally thousands corn fields all over this fucking country. I'd be fine

>Pandemic? Modern world plague?
I am in the fucking countryside. There's like 1000 people in this fucking town. Chances I die from that are quite small here

Stand outside and watch the sunrise.

>live in DC
die

Nope ..im a grownup.. with a plan. ill be alive and you will be clinging to you my little ponies in your g- mas basement

I guess you're right also it would help ease my conscious knowing I was able to help others during a time of such crisis but I still don't think I'd stand a chance against bandits and I'd probably die in the first week but at least I tried

Really, it depends on what happens when shit hits the fan.
If I have some time to shop before chaos ensues, I'm getting some innawoods stuff from a sports or outdoors store.
Regardless, I'm heading into the Rockies -- at least the Grand Junction area -- and not looking back.

The apocolypse makes people do crazy things.
Keep your boyhole safe user

sound good.. my town has 250 peeps stay away from the cities

I'd find myself a juicy teen girl and get her into my basement

If there's gonna be war, I am fucked. My country is RIGHT in the middle, between Russia and main NATO nations

Have fun dying, friendo. Heroes die right after the fat fucks.

at my house we stock ramen noodles for food.. never goes bad.. cheap. you dont need mres or 25 year shelflife food. just ramen.. super fatty and carbs keep u alive

im sorry.. smh try to stay alive

I like porridge, we have lots of that.
Whats your favourite food user?

maybe.. but hey if i give sombody hope that there is good in the world .. ive done my job. not everyone is an evil thug

I happen to hail from the least cared about corner of Pennsylvania. I'm surrounded by the pocono mountains and crops, have a basement full of assault rifles, and am void of race riots because my town is 97% white. I'm set.

funny i was just there in albrightville pa

Easy
>Country is Nordic
>Not a high value/prio target for nukes
>Simply take a hike upwards into the deep woods and live there as best as i can
>With the deep woods i mean really fucking deep
>Die after a while because fallout from Russia

Wot about the trolls innawoods?

i do worry about fallout and radiation.. what can you do

you know what I'm talking about then. The only hole in my plan is, if there is a nuclear holocaust, we'd get the fallout from New York and Philadelphia

>..im a grownup..
That statement right there proves that you are in fact not.

yep..beautiful woods and mountains..to many new yorker and jersey freaks... i live in wv so im just worried about DC. if shit spread out to me im going west

tips for survival: be in a group. Know how to hunt and grow vegetables. Most people probably think that in any kind of apocalyptic scenario they are just gonna go down and loot walmart or the grocery store and be set. Good plan. You'll probably find a thousand others just like you. And when you leave, you'll find people waiting out front to steal your shit and probably kill you.

>nuclear war
>plans
I have never, ever, ever understood (even factoring in the instinct to survive) why anybody would want to live out a nuclear holocaust.

If you did manage to survive in some tiny, depressing bunker, you'll be stuck eating the same cans of shit for the next forty years while being trapped in what would basically amount to a solitary confinement cell.

No thanks, I'm happy to just die when the nukes first hit and be done with it.

Buy a gas mask ior live underground

you say that till death knocks on your door.. you will change your tune..your wired to try and live

The dead know only one thing; it is better to be alive.

Eating cans of peas and shitting in a bucket for 40 years is a better life than the vast majority of humans that have ever lived, and it is infinitely better than being dead.

Life feels like jail now and im a "free man".. i still get up day after day to live

I don't know man id probably keep a gun or suicide pills just in case, I can't fathom a life of being stuck in a tiny room underground for the rest of my life.

Okay, u lil fag. Stop it with the unnecessary amount of periods after every sentence. I seriously can't tell if you're just a edgy teenager or a troll.

amen to that.. also is that a quote from the road movie..?

Full Metal Jacket.

sounds solid, no one would nuke ohio

nope just a 30s somthing computer illiterate guy. easier for me to link with periods

How else do you say your grown up if saying youre grown up means youre not grown up? If I said I was an adult would that make me an adult if I were an adult or would that make me not an adult either?

Okay then, you're still pretty edgy though.

shit.. thats right, i think they said that in the road too

Death is going to come to us whether or not we're in a bomb shelter. The only difference is I can die hopefully very quickly (depending on where nukes hit) whereas people trapped in bunkers get to look forward to going insane due to lack of companionship (is Sup Forums still going to work in your bunker?) and from repetition of daily activities and food, etc.

>Eating cans of peas and shitting in a bucket for 40 years is a better life than the vast majority of humans that have ever lived
But I'm guessing the life YOU KNOW has been better than canned peas and shit buckets hasn't it? I would rather just die outright and not have to endure being one of the last remaining humans slowly dying in my own tomb. Yeah death isn't great, but I can't see a fallout shelter as being a better alternative either, really

Well yeah, but that's probably because you can still go to the store, post on Sup Forums, watch the news, play videogames, drive your car, etc. You think you're in a jail now, try spending just 3 months locked in a small bunker with only the essentials.

Even people in solitary confinment have to be taken out every month or so to shower.

what makes me edgy? your the kid fapping to trannys. man up. shoot a gun .eat deer jerky..its ok to have pubes.

No, I mean typing like this.
>.. dude i will survive.. you wont survive becus your not like me..

Got it. Im not that guy, I was just confused because Im an adult/grown up so I was wondering what you meant.

>Yeah death isn't great, but I can't see a fallout shelter as being a better alternative either, really

Is it really that different from sitting at your computer all day eating hot pockets and mountain dew tho?"

i said that my plan dosent invole bunkers.. ill be up top enjoying the sunshine or whats left..if my wife and fam live ..they will be by my side. I am a loner most of the time anyway. dodnt need computers or a car or four chan. these thing probly hurt my mentality rather than help it

Edgy: Taking coolness to its extreme and generally beyond the realm of actual possibility, while at the same time seemingly unaware of how ridiculous it is.
>"keep your merc away from my band of merc.. you wont stand a chance.."
>"ill kill all murdering thugs"
>"better to fight and die..than to just give up and die"
>"Ill kill you if im around.. seriously ill kill bandits and looters and rapist.."
>"i snipe your pecker off before you get 100 ft from me"
>"..im a grownup.. with a plan."
>"if i give sombody hope that there is good in the world .. ive done my job."
>"you say that till death knocks on your door.."

I bet edgelords would call you edgy.

Also, you're talking to a /k/ommando. Insulting someone you know nothing of never really works out.

not much you can do about it, just go in to survival mode, keep plenty of non-perishable food and weapons for self defense, plus clean water, but if the environment is too heavily contaminated were all going to die of radiation anyway so trying to survive will eventually be futile

when is it edgy to be the good guy and kill rapist and murderers? My crew is a bunch of good guys. Just becuse your soul is dirty dosent mean mine is. When cletus is raping you after he hits u on the head with a hammer, ill try to save you.. you dont have to say thanks.

>youre the one making a fuss MASTER FAGGOT EDGELORD

here; where you at?
We could pull of some Mad Max shit if we prep right.

this x10000000