REKT! GO!

REKT! GO!

>WelcomeTo4chan.jpg

More like this animals dying makes me sick but I can't look away

Before someone asks what is going on in this pic.

It's from one of those "super scary full contact haunted house" experiences. In other words, not real.

I feel better knowing the old guy in a thong isnt real

yeah the guy in fake blood is giving a thumbs up, it's real faggot kys

Hey you'd be surprised. Ever heard of Armin Meiwes & Bernd Brandes?

Shooped bus ftw

Is rider ded?

Nope. No life-threatening injuries, surprisingly enough.

>Leap of Faith

The hell happened?
>inb4 nerve gas

>SlitGiraffeNeck.webm

Filename

Gas leak.

Like A Glove

>SlitGiraffeNeck.webm
Goddamnit

wut

Backstory?

satisfying

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

nerve gas leak

The sooner you die the more amused I'll be!

This is a overused pasta, you newfags

how else can i get off?

Welcome to Sup Forums summerfag.
Pic related.

This is so fucking cute I feel bad every time I read it. I wonder whether the original was true or meme.

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

what'd he do to deserve that

Posted copypasta

bad bait faggot

Totally real you mug.
If you'd been here a little longer you'd have got the sauce, but you're new here aren't you?
Go look it up little boy.

replied to the wrong one there

Spinal fractures in the places and is in intensive care. Should be okay though. Anyone got the gymnast and his snapped leg?

too long did not read lol

Ah! The filename.
Kudos Sir!

Impressive. Been waiting fucking forever for this shit. Fag.

Caaaaarrrrlll! That kills people!

DO NOT WATCH IF EPILEPSY
it's a screamer with quickly alternating light

Does anybody have the video of that french dude from this years olympics leg getting broke? I can't find the video anywhere for some reason

Deserves got nothing to do with it.

What a legend.

We used to scare and fend off annoying faggots using this image. I still don't know whether this is legit or fake. Some said fake some said real. As for me, I consider this image to be fake.

Lol! Cute.

TL;DR lol

Well, what the hell was that?

Every time I've seen that pic posted someone always asks if it's real and/or sauce. And obviously it's not real. So I'm SO sorry for trying to be preemptive.

>Some said fake some said real
Of course it's fucking fake. Do you really expect someone who's into that kinda shit to have a clearly labeled fire extinguisher hanging on the wall? No.
It's from one of those crazy haunted house experiences. Hence the fire extinguisher, because regulations.

yummy pasta

the poor dog :(((((

That was a drunk Russian.

A FUCKING LEAF

See

John Wayne Gacy wore his seat belt.
He also paid his taxes.
He met two first ladies.
He raped and murdered 34 boys.

Do you see how the first three have fuck all to do with the last one, don't be a fucking retard and sauce it.
It's real.

sauce?

>44
>333
>55
you fucking failure

did he died?

WHO'S GONNA MAKE MY GAWD DAMNED TACOS NOW?

kek

I uhh... what? I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Can you imagine that being your last moment? in a white, clinical, cold room bleeding profusely not being able to move, mind begins to fade as you look around looking for away to escape knowing that you are going to die regardless of what happens, trapped and dying. That shit is fucked, I wouldn't kill my worst enemy in such a method.

of course, your enemy is a human, we do animals, they are beasts