Have you experienced the greatest art of these mediums?

I really like falling down and super smash bros is that a bad thing?

my vidya > your vidya

better than the original, still pretty silly user

play a real fighting game

>Falling Down
My nigga. Absolutely hilarious

pick one

>Falling Down
Finally a good movie on one of these things.

should be

>pet sounds
>2001: A Space Odyssey
>Notes From Underground
>Dark Souls

far left obviously, and I don't even like beach boys

>tfw haven't read any of those books, watched any of those movies or played any of those games

You're seriously not missing out on much at all

>the one on the far right

same except OKC, Radiohead seems like the only thing of actual quality in that image

explain what's wrong with undertale

>mediums

Undertale is a good inspired game

memes

it's unfortunate that the fanbase is what it is because it really was a great game, definitely 2015 GOTY

Why do people like you have to have an opinion on everything all the time? you obviously dont fucking care

I played Undertale and memes were a pretty big part of the dialogue.
Also I need to kill time while I wait for my steam download to finish so suck it nerd.

>video games
>art

>Patrician
>Contrarian
>Plebian

art is subjective

damn

Is that game Elite? Man that takes me back. Brazil is great but I hate Terry Gilliam's cinematographer so much.

The plural of medium is media.

art is a subject of philosophy. while a true definition of art is impossible, it is based on consensus.

>he's never played smash bros melee on a competitive level

what's your main kt?

I played it with my mom once

are you implying that the one in the middle is contrarian? cuz all of those pieces are pretty widely accepted as good in their genre.

Project M is a better game and Melee has worse controls

why do people keep peddling this meme that Pet Sounds is better than Smile? pet sounds is honestly 7/10

>he doesn't main ganon

falco

i've never played project m but it looks interesting
i think "worse controls" is subjective and depends entirely on your skill level and overall control of your character

Melee doesn't feel good to me. Not as responsive. I believe the changes Sakurai made for Sm4sh generally are improvements.

>Not as responsive.

yeah dude i know exactly what you mean. practice usually takes that edge off for me though.

>The Stanley Parable

MM me bitch

left by fucking light-years

>all these плeбeй in this topic
Goddamn cyka blyats