Any rich runefags generous enough to spare a bond for a poorfag such as myself...

Any rich runefags generous enough to spare a bond for a poorfag such as myself? Literally nothing to do in F2p and nearly impossible to make money on it. I'll be at world 381 Varrock square, feel free to donate or chill with OP.

Also general Oldschool runescape thread

>inb4 kys

Will take RS3 bonds aswell. pm me in-game if you wish to donate. bumping with tits also

kys

>kys

How do you think we made money for our d scims and dds' back when 07 RS was actually in 07?

Go PK or flip, retard.

>kys

dont even have gear or money to pk and flip with :/

Chop some yews faggot, RS died a long time ago

Go fish noob

kys

Jesus christ, OP.
Everyone starts the game with the same gear. Somehow people have made stacks. What's stopping you?

You're not SparcMac to go from rags to riches overnight.

Kill moss giants for the bones.
Go loot in wildy.
Rag everyone you can if you're desperate
Alch whatever's the best thing to do atm.
Do law-running for someone, google it.
Mine pure ess.
Buy certain items that're only used for quests. I.e. poison bottle - buy for 200gp max, sell for 1k per.

You're better than this.

who's sparcmac?

Oldskool server is great, made me addicted again after 10 years 8/10

Kys

If I still had my old acc(Zezima) I'd give a little cash

Probably one of the biggest rs content producers.

I used to watch the guy's clips to see other people's pk strats since y'know, it wasn't all about bumrushing a guy with a dds hoping for a 30-30

3 hours of green dragons use game ammy teleport corp ez

I'm actually checking this out right now, played the shit out of this game when i was a kid started at classic RS back in 2001, stopped when EoC come out

>What is F2p

you did this fucking last night aswell, fuck off

Its fun man average players are from 18 - 30. Almost everyone knows the game so barely any noobs. Downside is that almost all ppl have good stats (your not pro with 1 99) and ppl have been efficiƫnt so the economy differs alot than you'd be used to.

Bump

I think your thinking of someone else

Bumpity

i started playing 07 about 2 months ago with no friends to help me and i never begged anyone for money
it took me 2 days to get a bond, i started by looting cowhides until i could afford decent equipment so i could go from 1 combat levels to 40
then i started killing hill giants right outside of varrock for big bones and literally did this until i could afford a bond so i could simultaneously get good combat stats for when i finally became a member
you're a lazy fucking faggot

OP is a faggot

you took the pleb way lol

>buy arrow shafts.
>buy feathers
>feather arrow shafts
>????
>PROFIT

Listen to this or kill yourself OP

Bump

Make a few fucking coins, kill chaos druids and loot the rare herbs to get decent combat level and some cash, grind slayer tasks. PROFIT.
Everyone hates a beggar. Fuck you OP.

>WHAT IS F2P

>implying you cant get rich as fuck in f2p

Oh sorry, forgot about that.
Let me try again.

Buy membership.

>Implying you can

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

>grinding in video games

Fuck beggars. Kill yourself OP.

Bump

nty