Be honest: what is the most disturbing thing you have ever seen on the Internet?

Be honest: what is the most disturbing thing you have ever seen on the Internet?

This Website

Holy fuck!

3 guys 1 hammer

This fucking thread everyday.

Sup Forums filled with a bunch of fucking rando normies the way it is now.

Whole Foods, baby!

obviously you, fucking normie faggot

link?

Someone say TSwift thread?

Her ass is so flat...nice tits, tho

chrischan cumming throu his wound under the scrotum

Pretty much any of the classic beheadings from liveleak or ync

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Cp

Latest nigga destroying his eye
Brazil/Argentina/Latin American shithole prison riots
Daisy getting rekt
Old BME Olympics
Stuff like MK Ultra/Monarch, that Jap human experiment squad, conspiracies that are quite freaking possible and the like
Hurtcore
Pedo stuff
Dunno, I'm sure I've been marked by a whole lot of shit in one way or another, subconscious mind is cray cray

Bitch masturbating with her own shit. Shit everywhere.

Sounds shitty

Heh

Sounds absolutely wonderful

there's a webm i've seen on here a few times of a dude fucking his pet python. It's amazing how deep into /r9k/ and Sup Forums someone has to plunge to eventually land on fucking a 10 foot reptile. I mean he's surpassed children, dogs, hookers, and literally fucking a serpent. It's just a whole different level of weird for me.

Dis

What da hell is he doing?

Check'd

well sheeeet. Actually never seen that. I can't see how you can stage this.

Daisy's Destruction and another very rare video that doesn't have a name that I know of which involved a young boy.

I can't remember, maybe this one?

Fucking up his left eye. Also Checked!

Checked

OH YOU SICK FUCK. I'M OUTTA HERE.

story?

schizophrenic, he thing there is a camera in his eye

Bro that's too much even for Sup Forums...

*deletes browsing history*

She was really cute to.

She has the lower body of a 50 year old white lady

She was working with tractor and then she was scalped. I have no idea how.

Oooooh I see what you did there. Fucking magician.

>obligatory daisy's destruction post
Sure you did bud

The amount of negative influence a large group of edgy teenagers can have over a single persons life.

>this

This

It's real though, there was a 60 minutes segment about the guy who filmed it, tried hiding in the Philippines and shit. Got caught by Australian federal police

>implying very disturbing things can be found on the internet

AHHHHHH NO

Eye shit always gets me

Baby Burger when I was still somewhat new to the deep web.

but did she die?

it looks like a pussy with teeth

The only difference between US and Europe. We didn't let the South secede.

toothy BJs are the worst

Holy quads, batman!

tl;dr

Fuck. This one is hard to watch

I'd tell you but I don't want to be on a list somewhere.

Seriously, do some squats and eat a salad.

In hindsight we should've. Let the poor, niggers, white trash all waste away.

this looks so nice, i want to lick it

kek
Beautiful

Oshit it's Candleja-

Animal torture threads always get me. There was this one webm i saw where this bitch steps on live animals with stilettos til they die. fuckin awful, man. idc about humans but leave the puppies alone

Infant circ.
Docs cut way too much skin off
Don't realize dick is going to grow five fold it's size
Ends up with no real shaft skin.
Shit sucks

Scary, barbaric practice

Only good circ I've seen, done on an adult, frenulum fully preserved

I FUCKING FEEL U