Are you in love right now, Sup Forums?

Are you in love right now, Sup Forums?

No. I don't think I'll ever be able to fall in love again.

I miss it.

Yeah but i'm debating

have been for a while

If you're debating, then you're not in love.

I wonder if they'd love me if i sports fucked with someone else

Yeah. Right now she's sick with a stomach bug and I'm hoping she gets better soon.

W/e

Ye
Feels good man

Of course not... I'm married.

post some love stories, good or bad ending

I wonder why i desire other people even tho i am

no. life is a meaningless void.

I fell in love with her and drove halfway across a continent to see her
she didnt see me or even acknowledge my presence
It's been two years

So is the rest of existence. May as well enjoy yourself in the process.

A couple of months ago I told the girl I love that I love her. She responded with "I like girls". I have nothing wrong with people who are homosexual, but it was completely unexpected. I've always thought she was straight, like everyone else.
I'm still in love with her even though I know it's pointless, but I can't get over her.

No, just mad and kinda missing her.

But not in love

Haven't truly fallen in love with anyone yet. Hoping to meet someone at Uni.

She had a cause & i donated all i could 2 it
then i had my rights revoked & was put in a position to choose to get the money back for a surgery
since i met the ppl at the cause & they were worse than my 'rents, i took it back

Who is she

yes, but she is far away.
I miss her

I had to get the surgery & my mom one because a guys dog jumped & me, he DEMANDED y i was staring @ his dog, he threw my belonging in the street, i punched him & he broke my nose & eye socket

I was

Jumped @ me* (4 nitwits LULZ)

Tell me more, user

Now i feel like quitting love

>have been in love several times
>all unrequited crushes except one
>bitch was an edgy cutter and emo and her bf was a sicko
>ended up as a supporting shoulder/object for her to cry on in the end
>be me now, 18
>trying my hardest to not fall in love so easily again
>ultimately built a facade
>dont care about a lot of things
>lost sympathy

i really just want to find a normal girl, thats not 2edgy4u and listens to evanescence

in love since april. working together. she was in a relationshop just until last week. cheated on him. and somehow it feels like she cheated on me too, since we already had something going on but she rather fucked that third guy instead of me... and tho she keeps talking about sex all the time, i consider myself being friendzoned.

I thought i had been, kinda, 1ce before this, but this one's real; i'm just not sure...

I've known this girl for almost my entire life. We're super close, but I've always been too scared to admit my feelings. Recently I've talked to her about it but she doesn't understand how much she means to me. She claims she's going to get married when her boyfriend comes back to town, and if that happens, my life is over

>last week me and a few friends were out drinking
>one of them i've been fallen for a while now
>it was getting late and one of them suggested we stayed at hers for the night
>2 hours later we all cramped up in bed together
>the girl I liked turned to me in bed and gave me a condom and smiled
>mfw I took it and threw it like a ninja star

I want to know RIGHT NOW if there's a point to...

Just broke up with my ex, we were together for 3 years. Longest relationship I've had (I'm 22 atm) and the only girl that I've actually fallen in love with.

I remember being younger, thinking that I knew what falling in love meant..

It's like a fucking curse dude...

>The loveless marriage meme.

Everyone talks shit about getting married, or about their wives, usually pretty soon after they get married too. Why don't people just stick to only marrying people who they'll want to stay married to in the future, or get a divorce if you're not in a happy or healthy marriage anymore.

> I didn't know she'd be like this/ she's going to take all of my money

There's a lesson to be learned from both of these. Don't rush the marriage, date for 4 or 5 or even 6 years first. Always sign a fucking pre-nup, don't be a retard. Marriage an be a beautiful thing if you're smart about it, and do it for the right reasons.

This exactly.

Same boat here bro. Just turned 5 years... fuck me.

Or don't get married?

MODS!

Your last sentence is a bit of a contradiction buddy.

not sure

Uv given me nothing

no. its waste of time. when im ready to breed, i'll breed

That's blaspgemy

I mean, I don't want her to listen evanescence, if that's what you mean (i should have worded that better)
i don't have a problem with evanescence at all, it just happens to be an artist with a mostly edgy fanbase

thats not how youre supposed to use them

yes user :v

Or this.

But realistically most people are going to want to get married at some point, which is fine, you just need to use your brain if you plan on doing it.
And if you get into a bad marriage, unless your spouse is a literal psychopath or abuser, chances are it could have been prevented.

Yep. It's been 8 years. 5 years since I last saw her.

As far as I know, the person I love might not even exist anymore.

Makes a bit more sense bruh, my bad.

Unless she references that one song (ya'll know what the fuck I'm talking about) ironically, any mention of this band is definitely a red flag.

no, fuck off

god damnit user.

I cant see her anytime soon, i have to wait another month before i can see her again.

In ten minutes I'll no longer

There's no point in not speaking of it-there's 1 thing she could do & it's now or forever

I messed up my relationship with her and she's no longer in my life, but it wasn't a bad break up. I can happily say I found the girl I truly love and even though she's no longer in my life I truly hope she's happy with or without me.

Checked

Cuck! She's getting railed right now!

Actually she gets (or rather got) angry whenever me and my friends (kek) sing it ironically or make jokes about it