POF thread

POF thread

Create profile proclaiming allah as only god. Upload profile pics of isis members. Chat with your matches post results. GO

BUMP FOR /b

HERE WE GOO

Alright pof is did from tinder so one by one she's cute, id fuck her for real

rebump.

Dubs decides and all that

Here's my it's mutual list meaning they down to fuck

Have you ever considered accepting allah in your life? I'm going to kill 3 people and theres nothing you can do about it

roll for this

dubs decides?

Please do I'm pretty sure she's a Virgin, fag

Dubs are always the clear answer

dat ass do user

Kek this gonna
Be exactly like avocuckbro

reroll this

The ass is strong with this one

Sugar pie with a little cream?

Anyone have results to post to /b yet?

I'd eat and I'd eat. Mind you I'm not a fatty but if that ass was being served you be believing I'd be helping myself to Seconds

Seen some convos from the tinder bread

roll this

Maybe zum iewed me bitches?

At least your matches are hot. Wisconsin has fat ugly bitches

Tfw avocadbro isn't helping you being drunk and posting his own pof account as promised

good luck, hope none of you get put on any lists.

All the bitches are alright desiphering whether or not they are willing to talk to is always the challenge. It's why I don't fuck with pof

>laid back

I bet you have been. Frequently.

Judging from her profile. I bet she likes to get wrekd

>Average body type
>Average

Would let her taste the D anyway

Meh off topic but debris just messaged me

So are we doing this ISIS thing? I can help people out with their profiles if they want.

To be more legit whenever you mention Allah you need to include (swt) or for more legit ISIS tends to spell it out subhanahu wa taala

Can you tell I don't care anymore?

Oh of course, just I hate it when bitches lie on their profiles.

Oh a brief history of debris.i hate her.. that's all guess why

What's your idea of a good time? An evening with me:
You come over to my house. Candles are burning. We watch a movie. We go outside and lok at the stars. I hand you a shovel. I point a gun at your head and command you to dig your own grave. The ground is hard but I make you keep going. You stand in the hole. I tell you to make peace with your god. We share a long tender look. I fire one shot. It pierces your skull. You fall. Slowly I begin to fill the hole with dirt. I go inside and meet someone else on tinder and repeat