en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatophytosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry that I bit you while you slept bro

Impetigo.

Ringworm

you've been bitten by a faggotmaggot
they tend to leave lip sized bumps after you take a nap

I heard ringworm doesn't grow near the knees

yup - ringworm. better start making your funeral plans.

ringworm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatophytosis

But the doctor told me ringworm doesn't grow on the knee

I'm pretty sure that's a leg

looks like shingles...

Lyme disease. RIP

Dude, that is clearly ringworm. You use any public showers or anything recently? Next time invest in some sandals to wear.

Looks like an alergic reaction to me, trust me, im a doctor

I told my doctor but he was like no retard it's eczema or something but I'm 100% positive it wasnt.

ya i got ringworm a few years ago , shit stayed for 1 year , and i was under heavy meds , enjoy your life now , but once you get it you're immuned so that's that. Go see a doctor asap maybe you can stop it before it gets worse

I've had for a month used ringworm cream until I went to the doctor he gave me another cream and it's gotten worse

Yup looks like ringworm. Of course lymes disease makes a target shaped bulls eye. By the doesn't have the red middle center spot.

im telling you its shingles... u have chicken pox as a kid? its like that but excruciating

Then get an oral. Ringworm sucks, that shit gets into your hair follicles, and lives there forever, and every now and then you will get breakouts. The only way to kill it for good is with an oral.

Are there anti fungal pills I can take?

AIDS

A boo-boo

No, you need a prescription. I was plagued with the shit for years, and it ALWAYS seemed to spread and get worse for a week or two. Some was the fungus, but the anti fungal also irritated my skin, so I had a huge, steadily growing patch for two weeks while using the cream, then a week long reduction until it was all gone. Make sure that you use one towel for affected area, and one for the rest of body, change sheets and pillowcases every two days, always worried it might touch somewhere else and cause another outbreak, etc. Just a huge pain in the ass.