How long would you last before you start to murder and rape people?

How long would you last before you start to murder and rape people?

>catched

One.

Would just get laid all the time.

asking the real questions

I actually think he did this, that's why he was feeling so depressed after some time. I mean, the guy tried to kill himself, you can't get much worse than that

He went through that day a million times or something like that?

Yeah, Rape and Purge mode would have to happen after the string of suicides.

Real question is how do you go living a normal life after going through that imprisonment.

Edge of Tomorrow.

Didn't we have this thread yesterday?

It'd probably take at least 100 time loops to convince me that I was stuck in that hell forever and could do whatever the fuck I wanted.

>start reliving the same day over and over
>finally give up and start a rape spree
>get caught and locked up in a padded cell
>sleep
>wake up
>it's tomorrow
this is probably what would happen tbqh

>catched

Yesterday was today user and the day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that and day after that....

Knowing my luck the loop would end just after I've raped someone.

a million waking days is over a millennium, i think his brain would just be mush by then.

Not sure, I'm really insecure and beta so probably at least a century

plus there is always a chance you get shot 76 times

apparently it was written out of the script but an early draft had him go the library and mark a day with a page in a book, there was another scene of him doing the same thing half way through the library

too paranoid that things would go back to normal as soon as i did

>Groundhog's Day 2 starring Ice Cube
>Cycle breaks after he commits a crime.

I actually think he did this, that's why he was feeling so depressed after some time. I mean, the guy tried to kill himself, you can't get much worse than that

Think about it user. After a while, probably less than a year even, you'll have your loop down, and have control of every single situation and every single outcome that branches out of it.

In just a few years, you'll practically be god inside your own little loop, being able to dodge bullets and say people's words before they say them, no way you won't become alpha sooner or later

There honestly weren't many people worth raping. The cameraman deserved a good murder or two, though.

you can travel pretty far in 24 hours on foot, there's plenty of cunny to be had.

>relive the same day
>step in the same puddle you know is there
For what purpose

#yolf

He's stuck in that bumfuck town because of the snow storm.

sure but even small towns still have 1000+ people in walking distance.

rape one person each day it only takes you 1000 days

Did he ever try to not sleep? I mean the day has to reset sometimes, and it usualy happens in his sleep (or when he dies), what happens if he stay awake all night?

you've got to think creatively

probably 3 seconds

You ever get that feeling of dejavu

>implying i don't do that already

quiet, the normies are watching

i think he tried that