Voice thread time again!

Voice thread time again!

Same shit applies. Post what you want me to say, and I'll say it.

Lay it on me, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0jqZIyfYbIj
vocaroo.com/i/s0iuGsf5INOB
vocaroo.com/i/s0Ilt0idSAmy
vocaroo.com/i/s0onaCNpQK0r
vocaroo.com/i/s0yYNLne9jS9
vocaroo.com/i/s0nvLjk96ehb
vocaroo.com/i/s0Q2vCIlpE7y
vocaroo.com/i/s0PNcdMJyJWm
vocaroo.com/i/s0i8dnVWVnNE
vocaroo.com/i/s0gwnZsVP9Nc
vocaroo.com/i/s0sPylxN9Z6a
vocaroo.com/i/s07T1QTPrGgi
vocaroo.com/i/s0iTEabmAuco
vocaroo.com/i/s0Y2RryzUane
vocaroo.com/i/s0yyWEZZvN8F
vocaroo.com/i/s0hk2JzTIAmz
vocaroo.com/i/s004NMCv01mc
vocaroo.com/i/s1he5sd3PRyj
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZvZyk0IELU
vocaroo.com/i/s0etB0BilFF5
vocaroo.com/i/s0iVerTumPKl
vocaroo.com/i/s0YdT58W1mDP
vocaroo.com/i/s02xRpcYBEeX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you such a cute boy Nargwhal?

I love me some nigger cum! Nigger cum in all my holes!

Ulysses is a very super cool guy and I acknowledge he is the best

I tried my best
vocaroo.com/i/s0jqZIyfYbIj

I love you more than you could ever know.

rolling

rolling

vocaroo.com/i/s0iuGsf5INOB

vocaroo.com/i/s0Ilt0idSAmy

RoIling

vocaroo.com/i/s0onaCNpQK0r

Sing the Joshiraku Ending.

is that ur actual voice op?

vocaroo.com/i/s0yYNLne9jS9

The empire of Xesland will rule this world! Hail Xeston!

vocaroo.com/i/s0nvLjk96ehb

vocaroo.com/i/s0Q2vCIlpE7y

I needed that. Thank you.

vocaroo.com/i/s0PNcdMJyJWm

You're a fucking moralfag feminazi cunt. Fuck off.

I think this bitch is an actual fucking cartoon, I mean WHAT THE FUCK y'all just going along with it NIGGA THIS SOME THAT RING SHIT some of that 7 days an you die hell the fuck no fam im outtie before this mf start crawlin through my laptop talking about that ghost shit fam IM FUCKIN OUT

vocaroo.com/i/s0i8dnVWVnNE

I don't know it, sorry!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Nardy can go suck a dick, and so can Jasper."
please xD

Kek do this

vocaroo.com/i/s0sPylxN9Z6a

vocaroo.com/i/s07T1QTPrGgi

Navy seals copypasta pls

Thank you, last one from me.

kill yourself drop bear

Suck my dick Manek

vocaroo.com/i/s0iTEabmAuco

Blackram number one! Nothing gets me more wet than a dead Bamboo.

Roll for this

This tbh

fucking south american spics and russian cyka fucks ruin dota REEEEEEE

I love you. I'm going to make you mine...and she won't be able to do a damn thing about it.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Y2RryzUane

Heard girls who have these High Pitched Voices, were molested as a child. Is this true?

....terra strong? O.O I will live stream myself unless you dump nudes

Now, finish him! Then your anger shall become complete and forever you will bind yourself to the power of the darkside.

can you say, just join the fucking game with us nigger, fuck rainbow six and gta

It's the only one with a kek on here for sure

that's pretty creepy

Remember me Eddie? When I killed your brother? I talked...JUST...LIKE THIS!!!

Checked
vocaroo.com/i/s0yyWEZZvN8F

pls say: Allahu Akbar!

vocaroo.com/i/s0hk2JzTIAmz

Two to the one from the one to the three
I like good pussy and I like good trees
smoke so much weed you wouldnt believe and i get more ass than a toilet seat

The thought of that voice saying this made me shudder idk why but that movie fucked me up as a kid, I'm out

vocaroo.com/i/s004NMCv01mc

Whimpering orgasm?

(I guess that's more a performance than a line, but...worth a shot.)

vocaroo.com/i/s1he5sd3PRyj

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZvZyk0IELU

Rolly Polly Loli Cannoly

this

kek bump

"Prez is a cock muncher"
he really is tho

"Time to wake up honey. You have a full day ahead of you."

vocaroo.com/i/s0etB0BilFF5

vocaroo.com/i/s0iVerTumPKl

somebody messaged you, answer it cunt

How come daddy makes me rub my feet on his peepee?

vocaroo.com/i/s0YdT58W1mDP

"Liam Bluemouth is a weeaboo"

Thanks voiceanon you're a saint.

"You're a pedophile, mister. Normal guys DON'T come that fast."

rest in peace pepe

"All hail the great lord Pyramid Turtle!"

im a gay faggot that likes dick in his butt

Flat is justice

kill yourself

Flat is justice7

Mommy takes me to a special doctor. He makes me hug this big machine and then he ties my hands and feet to it so I can't move. The whole time there's this tingly thing between my legs that makes me come again and again until I fall asleep.

meet

i'm ryan lafauci and i have a bad acne on my face and my gums are huge

what the fuck

futa loves dick in his ass

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

rolling

Time to raise my DPM!

Plz

Was that an attempt at shitposting? Really? Did you even try? It didn't even seem like you attempted it. Did you have a brain aneurysm at your keyboard and starting smashing your keyboard when posting this? The mere thought of you ever posting anything ever again makes me want to cut hundreds of times all over my body and swim in a pool of alchohol. I hope you never again even look at a keyboard that will allow you to "shitpost" if THIS is what you would call a shitpost. Having you go anywhere near anything electrical ever again is a hazard to everyone around you. I hope to fucking god that your Dad realises how much of a pathetic mutt you are and pulls you out back to put a shotgun blast through your ugly disgusting thick skull, you fucking cock. Fuck you.

Okay daddy, you were real good today so I'm gonna let you come. But I'm not gonna stop stroking it so don't come too fast or it'll start to hurt. Look, I've got your *favorite* toy. Oh no, you'll hurt yourself pulling like that. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll last reeeal long inside it this time...

Fucking weeb everywhere

Praise the booty, cherish the booty, honor the booty!

WUTTTT IS UP DRAMAALERT NATION HERE IAM YOUR HOST KILLER KEEMSTAR LETS GETTTT RIGGGHTTT INNTOOO THEEE NEWWWSS

rolling but idk which number is the requisite to roll

Brody is dead inside, and God is dead because of him
P.s. He's also bad at smash

If I get dubs you must do this

vocaroo.com/i/s02xRpcYBEeX

My fellow infidels, we have come together to bring news of the Olympic bomb. Everything is in place and we will detonate it tomorrow august eighth at 3 pm eastern exact. Hail isis

Nah

please put your dick in me