/trans/

high effort is for fags

threadly reminder to ignore the tripfags

Gylfi just signed a new contract, this is just like a new signing.

it has a £1 release clause

This PLEASE. I can't figure out how to filter them, so please just make them go away

Laser hair removal appointment on Friday

#Nervous
#Excited

use Sup Forums X

Are you out of your mind? You can't use 4chanX while incognito.

Can't upload anything lads, should I sue my ISP?

They're in the VERY early stages of the program

you don't even need 4chanx

@69843490
>They are known to have the best youth development in Europe [Man City]
@69843513
>been a football fan since City won the league

Christ, this is embarassing. Congratulations 190kg, you are no longer the most despicable thing in /trans/

Manica can fuck off

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

Is this pic real ?
What happened to Serie-A supporters ?

>tfw career mode tries to injure all of your players

>Congratulations 190kg, you are no longer the most despicable thing in /trans/

good to hear, most of my posts tend to be football related so I don't deserve the hate I get.

Juvenile people just autisming out because there's a name above a post.

>Manica
It's Monic-, oh wait, I see what you did there, you transphobic little runt

A whole new generation of football fans were born when City won the league

Not really /trans/ related, but I just wanted to say that I really dislike Jessica Ennis-Hill and Anthony Joshua. Media robots with no real personality desu.

>Michael [Valencia] @VCF_Nordic 2h2 hours ago
>Something is going on with Mustafi. Withdrawn from Valencia training right after arrival in England. Earlier reports on a transfer request.

is he actually any good?

>Australians once again proving they are complete fucking retards and the worst posters anywhere

Can someone make a proper thread?

JUST DON'T RESPOND YOU MONGS IT'S THAT SIMPLE

>Jessica Ennis-Hill
yeah who the fuck does she think she is to double barrel her name?

she fucking reeks of self importance.

knowing serie a they probably got a stadium ban for racist or facist chanting

Could say that about most Olympians

ai limão

anthony joshua is based gas yourself

turn the thing off before the match ends and let him rest when you replay the match
fuck that, it's bad enough my best player gets homesick every time

How do we fix Serie A?

I've tried that, but it doesn't work, and I use >safari for the most part...

Please help me, the mods have made it clear that although you can get banned for a cheeky banepost, it's perfectly fine to blog about your mental illness. I just want to discuss memey divegrass with my Sup Forums bros without listening to /brit/drama

yeah he's good.

Either going arsenal or tottenham if i remember.

He was always one of Valencia's best last 2 seasons and did well when Hummels was injured at Euros.

you didn't select the filter & highlights part

my problem with that is he stops using the trip and continues posting. Id rather know who the complete idiot who started watching football in 2012 is than hidden anonymously

You don't, it's gone, just weight for Ligue 1 to overtake it

>gibe moni or i sue u huehuehue

Etc.

I made the last one and wasn't quick enough to make a proper thread before this popped up. Sorry bro.

190kg is fucking retarded mate. They both should have a shotgun enema. It's disgusting. Why is it always Britfags?

>. I just want to discuss memey divegrass with my Sup Forums bros without listening to /brit/drama

fuck off people like you kill Sup Forums.

Arsenal is the rumour but he seems too short for the PL

it's already fixed xB

>complete idiot who started watching football in 2012
What's your problem?

Everyone starts watching football at some point

Are you going to claim you were watching footy since you came out of the womb?

Thanks ausbro, that was pretty dumb of me. It works now

My dad hates her cuz she trashed Based Ched

good post

>Why is it always Britfags?
Because of that cancerous /brit/ general on Sup Forums seeping over to /trans/.

Just hit level 24 on Pokemon GO

you have a point, they wanted him as a Merta replacement too so height might be a factor.

still one of the best CBs in his age, imo.

dunno if he might be cheaper than Sule, maybe that's why they're not considering him too.

>he's too short

i hate this meme. i've watched him enough to know he's good in the air and has a great leap. he's literally half an inch shorter than koscielny.

Only middle-class numpties double-barrel their surnames. If I meet someone with a double-barrelled surname I know that there's a 99% probability their dad is a cuckold and their mum is a pushy bitch. In the unlikely event that I ever get married, I'll demand that my wife either takes my name or keeps hers, if she really wants to be like that - none of this halfway bullshit.

Probably, but they're the most popular ones that the BBC loves to roll out all the time, so they're the ones who piss me off most.

He's a prick, and he's not fought anyone world-class yet. I can't wait for him to fight Fury so that he can lose and his fanboys will shut up.

Yeah that pissed me off a little bit, it wasn't really her place to comment on it, without knowing the facts of the case (same applies to autists on Sup Forums and Twitter, but we're not exactly high-profile media figures).

>tfw the 2bh and s m h filter was made purely because of /brit/
>tfw everyone wants to be us
>tfw the hardcore weeaboos hate us

What's going on with Deandre Yedlin?

>he's good in the air and has a great leap
fair enough then
>he's literally half an inch shorter than koscielny.
koscielny doesn't really do well in the air

The cunts trip is LITERALLY the girl he stalked.

He turned into whatever the fuck he claims to be so he could try to become friends with her

Who?

Squidward cosplay? the color is correct.

Worse thing is, both of them ban evade and the mods don't know this so don't reban them.

Naw. Arsenal need a quality CB and he is quality. Not super duper amazing, but the world has run dry of world class CB's. Strikers are also in short supply as the good ones are entrenched in top clubs.

He's a fullback for Tottenham. Talk of him signing for Sunderland.

>tripfags

I thought he was staying at sunderland

i hate how klitschko is acting like complete cancer to Fury.

>haha if i cant beat u nobody can
>HUR DUR HUR INJURY CANT FIGHT NOW TILL 2024

>tells sheffield united to not sign him or she'll cut ties with the club and want the stand renamed
>don't sign him but cut ties/want stand renamed anyway

Ched literally did nothing wrong

Sule is only almost 21. Wenger's said he needs an experienced guy to replace Merteducker

how is he a prick?

you're probably just a racist t︃bh

he's going to rot on the tottenham bench for the rest of his career

>koscielny doesn't really do well in the air

he's very good in the air. he also has a great attacking header from corners. i'd say heading is one of his top 5 strengths. now gabriel is a player who doesn't do well in the air.

going to dox the trips lads

they're in for Vermaelen I heard

hero

>It's normal to take your name from a woman

any updates on the raiola shitposting to twitter situation?

cheers la

yeah they are. Looks like it could happen too.

I only saw a Barca paper saying that. Probably just them trying to shift him

>mods will never get off their ass and actually do something about ban evading trips

Getting banned is fucking annoying as shit, but sometimes you deserve that shit, even I can admit that (and I've been banned like 4-5 or maybe even more in the last 2 months). Especially annoying ass tripfags.

Reminder tripping on "anonymous" Sup Forums is literally working against the purpose of the site. Why do they still allow this shit?

Legend

Yeah need to get that boring rematch out of the way as soon as possible so we can make way for Fury vs Joshua. I just worry that Fury might lose against Klitschko and retire, because he's pretty much said that he doesn't really give a shit about boxing anymore and just does it for the money. Can't tell if it's 4d chess mindgames or if he's speaking honestly.

Guy's a bit of a creep by the sounds of it, but so are most normies. If the account I've heard is accurate, he's not a rapist.

He's just really obviously had media training to stop him saying anything remotely controversial or interesting. I hate athletes like that, they're just so boring. I want Fury to knock him out, although it's far more likely he'll fight a dirty boring fight and win on points.

Rudi Garcia apparently in Brussel for talks about taking the NT manager position.

>your dad accidentally cumming inside your mum when he was raping her

you whole life is an accident.

If you have the extra flags shit you can tell who he is even anonymously.

>replying

is he any good at FM?
at least it's not Leekens again

police records should be a good place to start

y/n

n

nothing will beat a prime young hantuchova

she was stunning

Hi where are the new chelsea centre backs

meant for

are you ready to embrace the 4-3-3 with tireless hoofballing to the pacey wingers?

any posters from /brit/, /britfeel/ or /britpol/ should not be allowed in here

the real faggots are the ones replying to them, desu.

it's not about the lack of animosity, they just shitpost and rarely contribute to discussion

It feels ridiculous to buy salt

>He's just really obviously had media training to stop him saying anything remotely controversial or interesting
you mean he limits chatting shit for the sake of it

conte will sign man u's youth team after mou releases them

She is cute, but she is a twig. I bet Serena is a better fuck.

voto in ure are favirit poll

www.strawpoll.me/10815070/
>www.strawpoll.me/10815070/
>www.strawpoll.me/10815070/

probably top 4, maybe 5th, they might go for a right back

Seem SktrelPower lately? He's gone bald kek

Albrighton for Kap, Chillwell for Fuchs, Zeigler for Schmeicel

koulibaly done, mustafi next

He doesn't chat any shit at all, he just comes out with the most boring non-controversial comments possible. Shit-talking is a time-honoured tradition in boxing, and he's fallen for the BBC political correctness meme.

Klitschko is one of these media trained mongs as well tbf, can't fucking stand him.

He's acting like a right twat tho since Fury beat him and fucking good can't stand the fucking robot cunt.

#GarciaOut
#WilmotsIn

this sounds like it could be the first line of a Seinfeld episode

>She is cute, but she is a twig

absolutely nothing wrong with that.

>koulibaly done
At this point, the Koulibaly deal seems less and less likely cause Napoli have that sweet Higuain money so they can't be bought out. Chelsea should just focus on other players now, like Mustafi.

would much much prefer a boxer that bangs people the fuck out and doesn't chat shit than a boxer that gets a few points decisions and then gets beaten by the top guys after cowering for the whole fight after saying "hurr im going to le gang rape him xD"

there is nothing to suggest joshua is going to lose to the top guys