Post pictures of interracial couples

Post pictures of interracial couples.

>inb4 niggers

I wanted to say "plz dont cuckpost with white woman and black men" but i thought that might attract more shitposters

Latinas and Asians are lliterally the only races i dont mind mixing with.

you mean everything but niggers? obviously

Na. Indians, Arabs and Islanders are also garbage and shit-tier. That said i dont mind 10/10 niggers dating white women or white men fucking nigresses.

I have a lot of Latino on White women for some reason.

he's a transnigger

I'm white/latino my girlfriend is white/chinese. No fucking clue what our kids would identify as... probably just come out looking like white people tho

who could it be..

i have no idea how this happened fyi

What the fuck dude. White guys are the most desirable and white men race mix more then white women, why the fuck is it a big deal if a few non-niggers get white women?

The last one...top kek!

KEK! i didnt even see that! That spic probably has an 8+ in Charisma to be able to pull a bitch like that.

Your children are the beginning of the grand US race mixing

What show is this?

ultimate level of assimilation I guess. Do we completely lose our claim to heritage? My claim in the first place is laughable I didn't grow up in a hacienda. I grew up in a upper middle class suburb and took the bus to school. Mixed people tend to be more beautiful though. It stops racism cold too hard to be racist against someone who is multi-racial.

Racism maybe but not discrimination.

ie: filthy mutts vs purebloods

hate always finds a way