I want to get an insurance payout on my car. Any ideas on how I can do this? I'm willing to break the law

I want to get an insurance payout on my car. Any ideas on how I can do this? I'm willing to break the law.

Do I just torch my car and call and say it was stolen? Any better ideas?

I could try to get it stolen, but odds are it would be recovered. I want a total loss.

Fuckin nigger. Work for a new one like a real man

I assume a torched xar would have me a prime suspect. But what if I murder someone to cover it up? Like I kill them, torch the car with them in it, leave it in the middle of nowhere, then in the morning I call to say that my car has been stolen. It doesn't look like insurance fraud as much as a murder cover-up.

I'll totally take your opinion into consideration.

Best idea

You can even figure out how to scam ur unsurance company and u think u can get away with muder. Jesus christ u are a nigger

It's solving a problem by creating new ones, but it should be doable. I think I have it in me.

Get a term life policy on the victim first and profit

Uh, that is a way to scam my insurance company, bro. What's your idea? Seriously. If you think you're so smart let's hear it.

Lol bro. Just lol.

Still waiting for your genius idea.

Why not just sell it? You aren't getting more than it's worth. Pro tip, insurance is limited to the value of the car. If you have gap insurance you might come out only a little behind.

If you've got full coverage and a relatively common make just leave the keys in it and the windows down and grab something to eat in a neighborhood that's getting "gentrified". Good food, cars gone, even if you intended it to get stolen nobody could ever prove it or charge you with a crime.

Thank you thank you, I'll be here until OP delivers or I pass out. Just took 4 bars so...

Dude just drive it into a tree.

I don't want to sell it, I don't want to explain why though. And again, how is getting it stolen going to result in a payout? 99% chance they'll recover it and they'll just up my mileage and damage the vehicle. Also it's a fairly uncommon car.

Just pay off your car and take care of it. You'll save money if you don't trade it in every 4-5 years like a bunch of jackasses do.

Alternatively, you could obey the speed limit, and practice legal driving /all the time/. That would slightly increase the odds that some road rager/general reckless driver will hit you.

(Even if you do better than breaking even you'll pay more in your increased insurance rate than it's worth so... paying off your car and not getting hit is the best option.)

That will result in me getting a bad driving record, plus it will probably injur my body, plus it wouldn't be enough damage to get a payout.

I was an idiot. I was almost not an idiot, but I was one instead. I got an automatic sports car. I don't think I can sell it. Technically it's worth a decent amount, but who the hell am I going to sell it to?

But if you sue the tree and it's owner...

Holy hell, why didn't I think of that?

You'll get a way better payout if you goad some road rager into rear ending you. whiplash, fuck, 30k

Lol I'll get right on that

Maybe, but getting rear ended wouldn't total my car. I might be able to claim injuries but I don't want to do that.

Why, it's the other faggots fault for riding your ass. fucking deserves it. Swerve into guardrail after getting rear ended, Gently, to set off the airbag. they'll total it.

No one has any good ideas? I've made so many bad decisions in my life. This one has been bothering me a lot recently. I was going to get a standard but haven't driven one since I was 15, and I wasn't good at it. But I was still learning to drive. So my dad was going to trade me cars for a couple weeks so I could get some practice. He lives in another city. He was coming to town, so I thought we'd trade. But instead of driving his standard up, he brought his automatic (his work car). He said he didn't want to trade anymore and that I should just buy an automatic. I don't know why I listened to him. I paid $4000 for automatic and now I regret it. I could have just bought a cheap standard to practice with.

Now I owe like 22K or something and I doubt I could sell it for that much, even if I could sell it. Like I don't know if anyone would even want it. So I'm stuck. But if insurance paid me out I could get something else.

I really doubt that that would total it. Based on my low mileage and shit it should be worth quite a bit.

I was a claims adjuster for ten years. The sketchiest claim you can possibly present is a burned out car; you are guaranteed a referral to SIU (a mean old retired cop on your ass). Most single vehicle accidents will be sketchy. They will run a background check on you and if you appear to be struggling financially they will did deeper. Who is your insurance company? A company like Progressive who insures a lot of scumbags is going to pick up on it a lot quicker than say State Farm or USAA.

Do you get any hail in your city?

Wait until it hails badly and go out for a drive.

You sound like a 16 year old faggot. you bought it for 4k and owe 22k? better make sure you have collision and comprehnsive. way better off getting rear ended and having someone else's insurance cover it. I bet your young ass would total your car only to find out daddy only pays for liability.

Brake check someone

Hail wouldn't total my car.

dump it into a lake

You misread. Automatic transmission cost me $4000 extra. The car was much more than that. I paid $4000 for a feature that I now wish I didn't have.

Ex-adjusterfag here again - don't do this. I would refer this claim to SIU before I even called you if it were assigned to me.

I don't want to say where I live, but there's only one insurer here. I know burnt car seems sketchy af, hence the dead body.

He should break check some road raging asshole and get his airbags to set off. ex actuary here.

...ouch. The most expensive car I've bought is the current one for 15k (18k with extended warranty and gap--the interest will make it 25k if I don't pay it off early)

Take it as a lesson if the budget permits, enjoy the car and make it last as long as possible and either trade it in for an el cheapo later or drive it until it dies/needs major work.

...or you could see if the dealership will take it back for a cheaper car, but you'll very likely have the surplus amount over its value [..what ever they say the value is now] transferred to the next car.

One insurer? soviet russia?

It sounds like BC, Canada if there is only one insurer. Yea. ICBC will nail your ass to the wall. Don't do it.

I agree that this is pretty much the only way. He still risks serious injury or the road-rager having a dashcam.

Speaking of airbags, I got a letter in the mail a yearago about a safety recall on my airbags. They said they'd send me another letter when they had the part in stock. The letter says that my airbags going off could result in serious injury or death.

Words of wisdom. I currently have two rigs with over 200k on them... but they've been paid off for years...loving no car payment but refusing to let them go til they die. only routine maintenance ever required.breaks, Cv joints, oil change, etc I can do all myself.

Nope
This guy is smart

Get your buddy to park it on the railroad tracks while you're on a cruise with the local cops. Just make sure he doesn't get caught up watching hail to the chimp.

I got that same letter yesterday on both my rigs. lol.

Thanks,
the smart one

I was retarded, but even then I knew a sports car should be manual. But I really listened to my dad. I don't anymore though.

It didn't bother me until someone said something. Then I realized that I was a retard. Right now I really like this girl, but she's into standards. We were in this guy's car and it was just like a normal car whatever it was, and she commented how he should have got a standard. She knows what I drive but doesn't know it's auto and I know she'll think I'm super retarded. And so I want to get rid of this thing like yesterday. I don't give a shit about breaking the law though.

I'm wondering if I can do anything. It's beena year. Like, this could kill me. Can't I be like "screw you guys, you take the car back, I don't owe you shit anymore"? I seriously doubt it, but it would solve my problem.

Pour a gas/oil mix in the car, burn it out in the middle of no where.
Have an acomplice give you a ride back, start drinking.
Get back from a 'night out' to discover car missing. Report it stolen, dont claim insurance until it's found..

Done, its literally this simple, no ones got time to proove beyond reasonable doubt that anything else hapened.

I feel that this points too strongly at me. And I'd need an accomplice.

Yeh. you can walk away from a loan. it'll ruin your credit. what are you, 12? Ffs man.

And the girl I like just messaged me. I'm pretty sure she likes me. Once she finds out I'm retarded that might change. God dammit dad. Why did I listen to you? I honestly don't know why I did. I was young and he was my dad.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that I wish that was legal grounds to nullify the loan. They have taken over a year to fix a known problem that could kill me. If I were simply walking out on the loan I wouldn't need any reason to do that.

There is no motive for anyone to burn out a vehicle apart from an owner who is upside down in it. This would mean that not only he will be lying to the RCMP and his insurance carrier he has to convince at least one other person to do the same. Filing a false police report is very serious. If they don't find the vehicle and pay out on it the vehicle is still going to turn up at some point and be returned to the insurance company. Then the whole shit-storm will start over because they will wonder why it is burned out in the middle of nowhere. They will do a cause and origin report and find out in about 5 minutes that it was arson. It's not worth the trouble. This is a better idea.

File restraining order against "stalker", then burn car several months later after 1-2 reports of stalker breaking restraining order. frame someone you hate and commit insurance fraud. profit?

I got you. my bad, user. Yeh. fuckers. there lawyers are better.

That's why I put a body in the car. Then it looks like someone stole my car to murder someone with. I'd want to hot wite the car and shit. And RIP to the poor soul I decide to kill lol

I like this. I wouldn't even need to frame someone. Just make police complaints about threats, dead animals, etc. Problem is this takes a long time to build the history of the stalker before it escalates.

Hit something hard enough for an airbag to deploy. The insurance company will total it. Don't be a pussy, wreck that fucker

You aren't murdering someone if you're too much of a pussy to get rear ended. drive to Montreal. leave keys in car near crescent street. it will get stolen.

Yeah. And if I tried to sue they'd just fix the problem. I just wish I didn't listen to my dad. Like fuck. I still don't know why I did. But he drives a standard and said I should go auto so I was like he knows what he's talking about.

The best way to total car is salt water damage.

Park it on the beach and let the tide come in. You don't even have to have it stolen, you can just act like a moron. "I didn't know it was going to blah ablhaa3o85y"

Your car will be totally fucked. Need a new engine, trans, interior, all the underbody will rust out in like a week...car will be totally fucked. If you're lucky it will even roll over and get filled with sand/stuck in the sand.

>Not even fishy.

Well, you don't want to half Ass this ang get caught. a well planned crime takes time.

It's worth a lot. I've had cars with 5 times the mileage and under half the price tag not get totalled after serious damage. And my airbags deploying could kill me, they are faulty

ask this guy he know how to fuck a car up

I'm not too much of a pussy to get rear ended, that just wouldn't result in the car being totalled. And if it were stolen it would almost definitely be recovered

Genius. fucking brilliant.