Question for married fags: How often do you have sex with your wife?

Question for married fags: How often do you have sex with your wife?

I think i fuck mine at least every other week.
Is that good or bad?

bump.

thanks for the bump famm

Why don't you fuck her more?

There's no time! I have three fucking kids.

FML

every other week top kek

What?

I feel you bruh I used to be the same way with my ex we have one kid and hardly ever fucked. Then I found out she was getting fucked elsewhere.

Make time to be with her man

dood what are you 70?

What?

At least 5 times a day. lmao being a newlywed is great.

you only fuck her once every 2 weeks?

It is difficult to keep busy with family growing and time passing.
As long as you're both happy with it I don't see the problem.

I'm 43, father of a 16yo but I have only known my current wife for 2 1/2 years, she's 30 and we married 2 months ago.

Needless to say, we fuck like rabbits, rarely less than daily.

Yes, sometimes more sometimes less.

ya right virgin detected

We have a great relationship. I trust her and im pretty sure she would never cheat on me.

I think you're doing something wrong. I am not really happy about our 2-4 times per week, once every 2 weeks is way too few. We too have kids btw (and 14 years of marriage).

Only virgins call other people virgins.

Every night almost. We have three kids and we both have 9 to 5's. If I'm too tired she give succ on demand. Feelsgoodman.

How do you find the time?

I kind of feel you pain. I'm not actually married, but I've been engaged for 5 years... Sooo... Anyway, my fiance has hsv2, I don't, trying to keep it that way. Only, her rag causes outbreaks. She says she can feel the asymptotic shedding like a week before, and its pretty much flared up until a week after. So I only get a week of fucking. But god damn we make sure that is a solid week, every time.

faggot i'm 49 twice divorced....have had more pussy than you can ever imagine, including your mother , sister and daughter

Palindrome chequed

How do you guys suggest I approach her in regards to more sex?

How do you initiate it normally? Just do that more.

4 fuck sessions a week and each time varies in amount/time

1) find out reason behind not enough sex
2) eliminate reason

do not try to talk with her directly about more sex, that won't work

After the kids go to bed, or on weekends whenever. Just put on a movie for the little parasites and we have a good hour of sexi times. Sometimes when I'm tired like I said she drags me into the room to face fuck her.. I nap after and she cleans up to take care of the kids and make dinner.

It varies, but 3-5 times a week is average for us when she's not on the rag.

Frankly, more often than that would probably wear us both out, we're not spring chickens anymore. When we were kids, whoo boy, just like a couple of bunny rabbits. Some times we'd do it six times in a row. But that was a lot of years ago.

Well we usually do it any time we are home alone, which surprise surprise is not that much.

grab her by the hair and drag her to the nearest floor and fuck her like a man you fucking beta
if you don't do this now....it's only time she will be blacked. Put her in her place or fuck off.

Every other time theres at least one of us working. She is a stay at home mom you see.

Every day except her period

How about like this:
"You know, hon, I feel like we aren't really having sex nearly often enough. I feel like we should probably be able to do it at least [whatever the heck you are aiming for as a minimum]. Do you think we could try that?"

You know, it's crazy, but - sometimes grown ups just actually have reasonable conversations about shit. You should try it, it's nice.

I'm every day guy, we have a 6, 8, and 18 year old

Don't listen to this guy, it won't work. Find out the real reason behind her low libido and eliminate it.

That's fuckin stupid. Any woman that's hears that will tell any guy to fuck off and shut it down even faster. Ffs

And, before you ask - me and my wife were doing it like, maybe once or twice a week. Then I had that talk with her. It wasn't even traumatic. She was like, "I didn't even know you wanted it more often, sure, we can do that!" - and now we do it just about every night.

... the more you know...

If there was a single reason its that we are always both tired. She has to clean, cook, wash clothes, take care of the kids, run errands and a lot of other shit and i have a fucking job with the government that starts at 7 and lasts until 7 and sometimes later.

Depends on your ego, i got a friend who says he wont go 3 days without or he'll look somewhere else. Ive been married for almost 10 years and have sex about once a week on average somtimes more never less becouse then she thinks im cheating

So you could do it on weekends at least then.

Virgin faggots detected.

I was married for about seven years. Got married young, we both changed, she wanted out.

Anyway, your question: we were about every other week. I'd say about three times a month. The sex was good when we had it, and I never really minded beating off, so I didn't feel a need to complain.

BUT the problem was that she wasn't affectionate outside of sex. That's what killed me. I could have tolerated infrequent sex if she wanted to be warm and intimate with me in nonsexual ways. But she didn't. It was an emotional desert with an oasis every other weekend or so.

When married men say they're not getting enough sex, what they're actually saying is they're not getting enough intimacy overall. Sex is usually just a symptom of that.

Nope. Married for 14 years. And had the situation OP had some 6-7 years ago. Tried talking, it made things worse because it almost became a power play on her part knowing she can use sex for blackmail since my libido is greater than hers. Then I stopped begging and actually figured out what was wrong. No problems since.

Actual Advice:
Open up a nuteral, non-blaming conversation. Start off by telling her you miss being close to her and enjoying her in an intimate way and go on by asking if she's noticed that your relationships activity as a whole has slowed. Show you are understanding of both of your busy schedules and that you appreciate the work she puts into the kids and house ect. Ease into asking if you both can work something time in for each other to LOVE her... be romantic for fucks sake. Once you hear her and if she wants it as much as you do dirty talk her and get her to want it, pound her puss into oblivion. Problem sloved.

Wow, you are right about that. Weird I never thought of it like that, but ... I am super lucky that my wife is very affectionate, holds my hand when we go places, gives my lots of hugs and kisses, I'm not talking about being sexy, just very loving.

I would feel like absolute shit if she stopped doing all of that, I would miss the shit out of it. And until you pointed it out I never even thought about how much I enjoy it.

I think I'm going to go fuck the ever-loving shit out of her right now, and then cuddle. :-)

This motherfucker right here is giving the most solid advice in the whole thread. "Communication is the key", that's not just a snappy slogan, it's a legit way to make relationships kick ass.

If you cant talk about simple things that affect your relationship youre doing it wrong.

laughinghyena.png

Yeah, about that...

How can he be a virgin if you fucked his daughter? You must be british or american. You stupid cunt.

*brofist*

>be me, married
>wife has one dream in life: kids
>says we have to every other day, no more or less, no jerking between
>she goes less than a week before breaking it, still gets on me about it next time
>she has a history of sexual abuse and rape (actual left in the desert bleeding rape) so I can't be too pushy
Fuck my life.

>brofist
Topkek.
Yeah, brofist... right up his rectum lolol. Fucking faggot.

Before breaking... what? She rubbed one out? She skipped out on a good dicking? Explain yourself.

My kids may also the reason why im not getting laid. I have two boys and one girl. my daughter acts fine and well behaved but my sons hate each other. They fight incessantly and I think thats part of why my wife is so tired. When the weekends roll around, i have to deal with it to.

How do your kids act?

I have sex with my wife I'd say twice a week? I would probably be more horny if I wasn't sleeping around tho. Probably have sex total 5 or 6 times a week.

Awe, is someone upset because he doesn't have an actual woman in his life? You know, you have to actually leave the basement once in a while to meet them...

Everyone in this thread is a fucking liar.

Married for 15 years here. No BJs. No foreplay. No Spontaneity. No "fucking." Either "making love" or "having sex" perhaps once a month or every other month.

I have there boys... always fighting. How fucking cares and fuck your wife bro.

No that's just called having a shitty marriage, get a divorce and out of the hamster wheel you call a life.

This is day 3. We should have fucked yesterday, but between "X hurts" and "I didn't get much sleep last night since you bought me the new bed I demanded a month ago", nothing yesterday or today.

If she fingered herself, it would just be sexy. But if I jack it, I lose "potency" according to her.

Not a liar, chief. My woman isn't all that excited about BJ's either, but she's down for a good fuck just about any time I ask.

Not counting the monthly dry spell, we do it just about every day or every other day, depending on how tired we are.

Our anniversary is next week: 25 years, bro.

This nigger right here knows.
14 years married and oral consists of "Hey! You should suck my dick. "
Dick gets sucked in a very mechanical way, I nut on those tits, she goes to clean up.
Game over.

jesus thats depressing. At least i still have some magic in my love life.

Perhaps massive floating orgies

If I averaged it out I would say once a week. 2 young kids. Married for 5 years, together for 11

Man, there are some sad, fucked up, miserable marriages up in here. Holy fuck, people! Mine is actually pretty terrific. Which reminds me... I'm going to go hang out with my awesome wife now, maybe watch a movie. Smell ya later! :)

Want to swap for a week?

Faaaaag

No thanks fam. My wife's tits and ass are mine and mine alone.

Before pregnancy everyday sometimes twice a day for 3 years. Now she is six months pregnant and I have had sex four times

I`ve been living with my GF for the last 3 years or so... planning to get married by EOY. I fuck her every 1-2 weeks or so... I also fuck other girls. We are both 30

>Who cares?
I care because i want to be a good father.

That's pretty seldom. I usually turn down more than I can handle. Except for the red river, at least once a day. I'm getting old so if I hurt my back or something, I have to hold off. Which is funny because my wife is actually pissed at me right now for hurting my back doing yardwork, so I am stretching my back instead of fucking her.

Married life is hard.

People's lifespans have increased by 25 years in the last century.
No time for anything.

I meant to say, "offered" more than I can handle...so I have to turn her down a few times a month.

Post pics of the porker.

rub her pussy
my wife usually 'changes her mind' in a few minutes

Well, mine just pushes my hand away and voila

She always wears a skirt so you cant see it unless shes naked.

oh shit this made me laugh for like a minute holy shit
still alughing, tears in eyes,

my dad game us two sticks and told us to 'work it out'
we brawled right in the front yard. now my brother and i get along great
tell those little shits that their mom was yours first and they need to allow for more sexy time

sex? with the WIFE?

that's why we legalized brothels in germany.

on the serious note: a satisfied wife is a nice wife (it's a saying here, speaking: if you fuck her often, she ain't bitchin that much)

Sieg heil

my wife is all smiles up to 3 days after a good dicking. shes also kinda bitchy when shes hungry.
1. feed her
2. fuck her
3. back to Sup Forums
4. ?????
5. profit

Auto erotic asphyxiation that lasts a little too long

The wife probably wont like this idea.