I'm a horny twink and i want to hear what you want to do to me Sup Forums

I'm a horny twink and i want to hear what you want to do to me Sup Forums.

get those pubes and taint in my mouth then fill that ass with my load.

Taking requests?

Put a paper cut on your dick

Fuck that ass for hours.

not right now sorry, but i got a bunch of fotos i can share from earlier horny threads. Just tell me your fantasy and i will do my best ;)

Do you have kik?

what position do you prefer?

I like squatting
and asses
and taints
and boners
amd balls

no sorry

Doggy or cowgirl.

you are in the right thread then :)

Get on all fours

i really like doggy because it goes deeper, but i love to make others come in cowgirl. it just feels nicer getting the cum shot in from below.

you're the boss

Grab my shotgun and shoot your faggot ass then you'll go to hell

Penis pls

sure thing!

Hawt. Any more?

kik?

Lynch you for being a fag.

i'd love to hear what you'd do please .)

I'd lick you and your lover's feet clean while you fucked.

I'd fuck the shit outta you. Bend you over and give you the fucking of your lifetime.

keep going ;)

Hey edgelord, don't care. As long as OP's cute ass is still here, I'm staying.

stop shitting up this board

Then, I would throatfuck you. After that, I'd let you throatfuck me.

DUBS CHECKED

thank you! have a treat ;D

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

Thanks friend, it bothers me when my dubs are all left unchecked :^) I'll check your too

do you have a cock pic? i'd love to see what i'd be sucking on.

I wanna hide in your apartment and when you come home and go bed I will jump you, wrestle you into the position I need you in and then slam my dick into your queer fuck hole

the only things shitting up the board are people like you.

gay shit stays in gay threads
fury shit stays in fury threads

shitposters are in every thread ruining everything for everyone. You are the cancer that killed Sup Forums almost a decade ago.

I'm not gay nor am I interested in this thread other than to call you out as the cancerous faggot that you are.

i'd be coming home from a hard days work, take a shower and lie down on the bed like this. keep going.

Thank you for your highly valued opinion :^)

There's no fucking way this is a trap

i'm bi so this is actually quite hot.

>>/z/

You managed to make yourself sound even more degenerate holy shit

Would suck

leave summer
>>>/reddit/

keep at it boys!

So you let out a long sigh and are not asleep, not awake. Barely aware of the warm oil I've poured into that firm butt crack... You feel the weight of me getting on the bed but as you try to rise I'm over you and bear down on you. You wriggle your waist and kick your legs out as my powerful arms hold your faggot arms down and as you get more agitated I get more excited. My cock is hard as a dagger and I let go of one arm to grab my dick and aim it at your wiggling asshole.
>In
>It
>Goes..
I fuck you with long hard deep strokes

Sweet mother of asses I'd pound that

Inform you and others like you that sexual orientation is a myth put out by the left to defend gays and bisexuals against public outrage and disavow responsibility. Think about it, if you were really born gay then you could also argue that paedos, necros, and bestiaphiles were also born with a predetermined sexual orientation.
That being said, your sex addiction is not harmless. 1 in 5 gay and bisexual men are hiv positive with the numbers being highest among younger men. Since sex addicts are known for having sex with everyone and not just gay and bi men, this spreads hiv to normal people.

this is so unexpected i flynch, but as i feel the veins on your long hard cock ripple along the edge of my anus the pleasure is too great. i moan out loud and with the hand you let go i grasp the pillow. With every stroke your strong thighs make me slide upwards a little and my cock rubs against the bed.

thank you :) i'd let you...

Could you post the front too? ;)

Then you feel my rough hands all over your twink ass, stroking your back, caressing your neck...

And then I start to thrust inside you that little bit faster.. that little bit harder. And then I raise the screwdriver up and smash it into your neck again and again in a frenzied attack the life pours out of you as my cum spurts in to you

>Sweet dreams faggot
I whisper gently into your dying ear
>Ug!
Is all you can muster in response.

don't have much from the front. i'll make some better ones over the next few days.

not really my fetish but sure, whatever floats your boat.

How else did you expect a rape to end?
>Gee, I'm a real sorry I had to do that to you.

Shove my face in that booty, wrapping my arms around you, slowly stroking you while I lick and suck on your sweet boipussy and ass.

I need that yummy cock in my mouth right now ;)

I'd kneel behind you, spread your cute buttcheeks, stick my face in there and lick your asshole while I stroke your cock

i think you can reach it better this way ;) go ahead, i'm all yours...

Mmmm id be down there for hours, sliding my tongue over every centimeter of your delicious booty. Slowly working my way down to your balls. Stroking you faster, listening to your sweet moans ;)

Will you sit on my face?

please fuck me, please!

i'd love to

Thank you! I want it smothering me as I jerk you off!

You want me to slide think cock unto your tight ass? Have your sit on it backwards and bounce on it while I thrust deep upwards into you. Have you lay back into me so while I stroke your yummy cock I can kiss and nibble on your neck and ears. You want that? ;)

sissy up

omg yes. i'd love to see your cock if you don't mind ;)

Foreplay cuddling and teasing for about an hour. I blow my load on you and shove it in your tight ass for another half hour of lovemaking. All in a big cozy bed with your favorite tunes on the stereo. Cook your favorite meal afterward.

>mfw in straight relationship

yeah i've been fantisizing about it for a while now. i only bought a swimsuit so far. had a lot of fun in it though.

You should cum for me first ;) I wanna see yours glistening in your deliciousness after you've blown from me stroking you and fucking your tight ass for hours

this is fucking ideal. i'd walk around in panties all day long. your girl is lucky.

your turn ;)

buy clothes/makeup right now and go for it, what stops you?

it's the middle of the night ;D

Wrap a chain around your ankles and drag you behind a jeep.

looks like you need to milked properly

I'd fuck your butt and cum in you