REDDIT IS HAVING A POLL >VOTE NO REDDIT IS HAVING A POLL >VOTE NO

REDDIT IS HAVING A POLL >VOTE NO strawpoll.me/10923859 REDDIT IS HAVING A POLL >VOTE NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2GqISDf3hQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

this is sad

bump

what about homosexual transgender peeps

I helped with the cause

BUMP!!!!!

KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS CAMPUS

Bump so hard.

Yes+indifference is still winning. Autistic hate always loses. Nobody cares and nobody should. Why you so easily triggered user?

What about non-transgender homosexuals? Some dude trying to suck your dick while you're at a urinal?

BUMPERINO
youtube.com/watch?v=W2GqISDf3hQ

They don't do logic problems like that fellow user. Don't try to make their neurons do any real work. They prefer simple hate. It's just easier for them.

Bumpity the no for lutz

yeah fuck transgenders

bumping for sjw trigger

WE"RE BY 1%!!!

Oh shit yea, I once had a dude double my size walk up to me put his arm round my shoulder while i was pissing at a urinal, look at my junk and say nice cock there. I literally squeezed out a little shit and didn't go for another piss all night.

Cry more plebbit.

How can you be indifferently comfortable?

NO! NO! NO! NO!

voted yes because it's the truth

Sweet sweet sjw tears....

I'm just intelligent and like to trigger your butthurt. If you people weren't so triggered nobody would care at all. You can't start the triggering and then claim my retort is the trigger. Straight up autism. /lrntologic

39%, winning by 1%

hope you cunts are proud of yourselves

sigh. trans people are way over-sexualixed. they're not gonna perform your darkest sexual fantasies in a fucking public bathroom while taking a shit, user

LOL at triggered lost wig collector - licking your triggered tears from my fingertips...for the lutz

>if I wear a dress I'll be pretty and happy
>well that didn't make me happy but if I turn my penis inside out I'll be happy
>ok but if people would just call me pretty and say that my "vagina" doesn't look like haggis I'd be happy
You freaks mutilated yourself for nothing. Enjoy being crazy.

Forty percent already, get cucked

>where on reddit is the thread?

What's with this chronic obsession you guys have with reddit?

>I-i-i'm super smart irl I promise.
Spotted the bully "victim".

WHY THE FUCK HASN'T ANYONE ADDRESSED THIS YET

I'm not comfortable with ANYONE in my bathroom, I fucking bathe there, I wanna be alone, unless it's a chick, in that case, still meh, bath sex is fucking uncomfortable

VOTE NO VOTE NO

Very. Feel the lutz.

40% No and 38% Yes
redditfags on suicide watch

Get these motherfuckers a reality check.

I want more men with tits in the men's bathroom. I like stretching out some manpussyhole

VOTE NO

50k!

All the reddit rejects come here after getting downvoted hard when they tried really hard to contribute.

I personally don't give a damn. I mean the main reason is perverts and whatnot, but then there's lesbians and gay people. Why bother separating genders in shitrooms anyway? But, again, I don't care enough to have a strong opinion.

In all honesty you seem like the triggered one in here.

Men don't have tits or pussies dumbass.

May their kool aid run freely

NO FOR THE LUTZ

In all honesty, you should let me suck your dick.

Indifference isnt yes, why are you adding them together you stupid cunt.

why can't be there 3 kinds of bathrooms, 1 for people who want to fuck, 1 for people who don't mind and 1 for people who definitely don't wanna do the fuckies

that solves everything

I thought it said uncomfortable I almost voted yes

They know we botted the poll. What exactly is the goal, here?

If a trans person enters the bathroom and they are indiffrent the effect is the same. Most of you bitches wouldn't do anything either though besides vote no on an irrelevant online poll.

>442233
satisfying digits friend

>tfw Sup Forums is now a conservative/religious right containment website

You trigger the lutz.

Why so seeeeerious?

VOTE NO FOR COMICAL HYSTERICS

Going to be massive queues at the bathroom for fucking....

What about femenine penises?

I'm not even comfortable with them in the same grave yard as me.

We aren't, everyone here have their own thoughts and beliefs, we just like to trigger people.

>why can't I hold all these buzzwords!

I'm not even comfortable with anything.

The power of the lutz. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the thread together.

Vote no for the lutz

The lutz is strong with this one.

Wow, now that's a terrifying thought I never wanted to come across. Jesus fucking Christ.

>not posting the superior hi-res version

Should we get Sup Forums into this?

Bump

I just voted indifferent

Fucking heaten.

WEW

Why no trigger....did it exorcise them.

Brewing the cool aid perhaps?

Bump

The quads have spoken!
You are a heaten.

Nice quads, chode.

Voted no. Don't want some faggot trying to suck my dick and eat shit from my asshole.

If it's "for the lutz", shouldn't we be voting "Yes"? It seems "No" is the majority now, after all. We'd be pissing off more people.

bump

Oh man, you're missing out.

Because we are the ones voting no, silly dipshit.

Someone hasn't been to Thailand....

VOTE NO!

gems don't have vaginas

Need more "no" voters!

Indifferent is basically the same as a yes. On top of that, people that vote no aren't going to rage as hard as the SJW voters doing yes. The only no voters that rage are ones with children AKA sane people not wanting some freak in the same room as their child.

Islam is a backwards religion that should be exterminated

So... we vote no, until we become the majority, the we start voting yes, but then we...

What difference does that make? The majority is the majority.

Its not the same as yes. It means they dont have an opinion on it. If it was basically the same as yes, the people who vote for Indifferent would have just voted for yes.

Begone triggered one. Fly back to tumlr to hunt for the one eye with thine fellow hags.

VOTE NO FOR THE LUTZ

*sign...* Sup Forums voters ruined the polls agaig..

Do you want to be part of a minority? What, you want to be a fucking nigger?

Science time. Does rape trigger reddit?

... stop being unhealthily obsessed with a website we claim to hate.

>Literally retarded

If you don't care if one is in your bathroom, you're basically comfortable with them being there. Having an indifferent is kind of pointless.

Double trips have spoken.

>Literally triggered

Israel is an apartheid state and should be wiped off the face of the earth

Vote no - become one wit the lutz