Thinking of going to be a hobo. Any tips?

Thinking of going to be a hobo. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqowmHgxVJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have rich parents and their credit card

otherwise have a job

Carry a knife
Washington as much as you can
Do not have sex with hobo women.
You know that sorta stuff.

Get a knife, stock up on socks.

3 inches big enough? I was gonna make a smiley.

Stay off drugs.

I was going to work the beet harvest, trimming, etc.

Dont rape. Dont steal and you wont end up dead in a trainyard. Stay away from the gangs if you can, try to make as many allies as you can and come off as a unique, striking individual. Or stick completely to yourself, you can go two ways with that, it's personal

I'm straight edge.

How do you know all this?

Watch out for the bull and all of that shit.

Are you fucking serious?

I've done it before, how else would I know all of this?

don't be a hobo

Just kys, and get it over with.

You give respect you get respect keep that in mind also and only fight if you're attacked first but do not be afraid to kick someones ass or the rails is not the place for you

Knife laws vary by state.

Ignore all the ignorant close minded scumbags who dont know the beauty of riding through the colorado mountains smoking a joint watching the sun rise

Besides roseville what cities should i avoid?

WINRAR

checked and witnessed.

Learn the difference between a tramp, a hobo and a bum.
Learn the song "Big Rock Candy Mountain".

Well, sure, but I wasn't going to be hopping trains

LOOK AT THOSE SEXTS

checked

You should try it, its the best

>tfw you really want to move to Colorado just for the scenery then weed becomes legal soon after

Nice dubbers

I already know the difference.

HONORED to be able to CHECK

holy shet

That is the most degenerate waste of sextuplets ever. I hope you're happy you hippy fuck.

Keep to yourself.
No drugs, booze only, and even then, not very often.
If you are invited into a group, don't even look at any of the women there, if there are any.
No gay shit either.
You have little fear from "bulls" these days. The days of getting your head kicked in by railroad security are long over, thanks to lawsuits. Now, they just haul your ass to jail. Best case, they hold you for the night and take all your shit. Worst case, they throw some bullshit terrorism stuff at you because you're fucking with interstate commerce and your ass gets sent to federal prison for 20 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=JqowmHgxVJQ

This. And considering OP wants to be a hobo, I'm sure he'll get arrested plenty of times. You don't wanna get caught with a switchblade in a state where it's illegal.

Amd get caught by thermal scanners wherever they moved the yard (it's not in el paso anymore, it's in BFE)?

beautiful

Checked

What are you doing contributing to society in any way shape or form? You dont know what a hard life is and you never will you menace to society viral disease scumbag. Do the world and throw yourself infront of a train please your body being torn apart would make me laugh really hard

Why is blood coming out of the ear of the hobo girl in the OP's pic?

prepare to get beaten up and pissed on daily

Homemade piercings

HORRY SHET

Thats why you board when they leave the station completely at low speeds about 10-15 mph is the best, just find a grainer and they all have holes in the back that you can sit in, only sit on the left side though the right side sometimes shifts and it will crush you

I have a dog.

Nice get, I've only tried being homeless for a short while and when I did I scored two jobs and a place to stay within my first day of being homeless in a state I'd never been to. It was truly great living at the hands of the road, can't wait to go back.
Just don't turn into them nasty hobo fucks and you'll do fine. Try to stay respectable looking and people won't treat you like trash.

prepare for your dog to get kicked to death or burnt alive while you sleep at night

SEXES

Pretty sure they stop and do random checks after they leave that nm yard

check em

This. Fucking kek

Shut up you nigger that doesnt happen, people are nicer than you think

Nice digits my man

CHECKED EM
beatiful sexts

This is me

>"shut up you nigger"
>people are nicer than you think
>is this b8 or do you not see the irony?

bring weed

I'll have two dogs and will wake up and grab my knife and protect my babies.

I'm straight edge.

>2 dogs
Hobos rape in packs, mate.
You'll need more than two dogs

Are you venom snake?

its.... its... beautiful

>mfw it's not wasted on an irrelevant post

Checked

I stab a hobo on my birthday. See you real soon

I'll meet up with crazy cooter and hobo shoestring

nice dude checked

Reported.

Do all yards have a bull? Maybe it would be better at a crew change.

Know where your local soup kitchen/ shower vans are. Keep a mobile phone and get a power bank. Super useful on trails and for being able to find things. Keep a lot of socks, otherwise you will rot your feet if it rains. Get a fresh pair of shoes. Don't become a smoker you'll never stop.

Source: Volunteer frequently at soup kitchen

Don't go missing.

Be nice to the railroaders when they catch you. Not being a dick is the difference between simply being asked to leave or even ignored, and having the police called on you.

DO NOT ride inside of a boxcar unless you have a foolproof way of keeping the doors from closing and locking you in. Newer boxcars are easy to open from the inside if the door just rolls shut on you, but older boxcars can have their doors slide shut from train movement and it can be almost impossible to open from the inside. Its even worse if your train gets delayed on a hot August day.

>Try to stay respectable looking and people won't treat you like trash.
Yes they fucking will.

Wave? Say hello? Just look down?

Here's an idea. Don't be a homeless piece of shit.

Oh no, the government will surely fall without my share of taxes!

Just be friendly, if you see one approaching you to talk, stop and listen to him. Make him feel like you aren't going to stab him. If he asks you to leave, do it and try again later. And don't go running through tracks trying to escape from them. Worst case is you will get hit by another piece of equipment, best case is a lot of pissed off people who have to stop what they are doing to avoid killing you.