How do Chinese people learn languages so fast?

I've noticed that here in Brazil we've been getting a lot of Chinese immigrants (they usually build up stores downtown) and what kind of bothers me is how the heck can they learn languages so fast?
They just arrived here and can already speak Portuguese (even if with a very shitty accent), while Japanese and other Asian people take forever to learn. Portuguese is not a simple language to learn in like 1 year or so.
I assume that they learn it out of necessity, since they want to have stores here and probably don't want to hire Brazilians, but their own family members. It is still pretty impressive, though.

Also, sometimes I go in a Chinese store and start speaking really formal Portuguese to them, just to see them getting confused. I'm a piece of shit.

The Chinese who gtfo of China want to make in somewhere else so they want to be as successful as possible in Brazil and thus thy learn the broad stroke usually they never get past that though which is odd like in the Us they will learn basic english quickly only to never improve even 10 years later still having a thick accent and limited vocabulary

I love them, I hope more of them come and that we become at least 5% asian.

if you learned Chinese for 12 hours a day, you would get really good quickly

Running a restaurant/shop = talking in Portuguese for 12 hours a day

Eu rapaliga? Ele meu malido, vocĂȘ rapaliga!

You will regret that unless they're only from Taiwan.

The ones that come here don't learn English lol

They actually try when they do things, unlike you lazy half assed bastards.

Well, we did not learn it fast, we just studied hard.

This. Also other immigrants who do this. What were you doing all these years not learning english

Do they learn Portuguese, though?

Honestly mainlanders would be a perfect fit for Brazil

probabbly because brazil outclasses you guys in the intergration dept

nah they already have an animalistic language

Higher average IQ, culture that puts priority on education, as well as entrepreneurial nature

uncalled for :(

>i'll never have a chinese gf

;-:

that's true it's really easy to not integrate in the Us but it's basically necessary in Brasil

You really could women outnumber men in china.

Go for leftover women who are usually like 30 or so and have college education or some work skills they usually date foreigners since Chinese men will never date or marry them i have seen many of these women marry Black american men so even if you are black you are good.

If you impregnate her she can become Brazilian easily.

>women outnumber men in china

wut

>women outnumber men in china

kiddings me?

they are not so fast at japanese. its pretty much the same as others, i suppose. maybe your language is common with mandarin

I meant women who want to leave,so yes I am retarded