Smoking weed for the first time tomorrow. What do I need to know?

Smoking weed for the first time tomorrow. What do I need to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
youtube.com/watch?v=JAefyk1OxZ8&list=PL2NY9ZFbKGszXLoCD_YEKmS0ZmtxIo2my&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Breathe with your lungs not your mouth, cough to get off

Just smoke it

dont panic like a bitch, your thoughts will be fast, drink water, your mouth will be dry

Have a good time with it

Just relax.

you're likely to die

Underageb& MODS!

You can't overdose by smoking it, you may have a panic attack but you will not die, people will probably laugh at you if you act retarded, you will see how awkward social situations actually are, especially 1 on 1 situations, you will feel your feels very feely

take it slow. like 1 or 2 hits at first.
then wait.
if theres no effect after like 10 min, continue smoking.

Congrats OP, you're about to become an advanced faggot.

Nah just wasn't really interested in smoking 'til now.

How so? Does smoking weed make you a faggot?

Pizza Hut's number

I'm doing it at my buddy's house. I'm sure he's got that part covered.

It will probably give you gay thoughts - as my dad always said, smoking weed is fucking gay, and boy was he right

It's not peer pressure it's just your turn.

Don't do big bong rips you'll get too toasted

>Try and constantly question how you are currently resting your hands

>Remember, its weird that you haven't said anything in a while, just say something, anything

>Keep asking others around you if they feel high

>Decide now is the right time to call your mom

you will do just fine

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

Take a hit or two and wait 15 minutes or so, and relax you faggot

The hot end faces away from you

are you afraid to be gay? maybe you are gay

Fag

this

if you smoke tobacco you'll probably try to smoke it like you would a cigarette. You want to inhale it like you're taking a deep breath of air before going underwater. Don't worry about holding it, just breath it in as deep as you can and exhale. Holding it barely increases absorption at all and isn't worth the pain for a first timer.

Also, if you don't inhale correctly, you will be very confused and not know if you're high or not - it's a mindfuck - the key is that if you are high, you will not have to wonder if you're high

Have coconut water to keep you hydrated

Know that it's all in your head

You probably won't get addicted your first time. It's possible, though.

Please don't have anywhere important to be after. My first time I ended up at a staff party, and I had to go to work after...It was a mess.

I can confirm this. I did a marijuana once and now I can't stop smoking cocks.

Don't take it slow like another poster suggested, hit it hard enjoy and build your tolerance quicker, hit it as much as you can as fast as you can

I used to have homophobia (in that I was afraid to be gay) when I smoked. Then I realized I was bisexual and it didn't happen anymore. Now when I get high I think about other stuff I don't want to think about. Usually have a bad time.

fuck that

do big bong rips

no such thing as too toasted

No matter what, you're not dying. You'll cough your ass off, you'll feel light headed, may even have a slight panic attack (first time users usually experience this). Enjoy it, I smoke everyday and love it. I've adopted maryjane into my life.

It's dumb and you'll get paranoid.

why would you not inhale tobacco like weed?
I do that all the time

Smokin some bad shit?

Confirmed, massive panic attack first time that basically set my Generalized Anxiety Disorder into motion - kept smoking for 10 years though

but why are you against your own nature ? like, your body is gay but you refuse to accept it?

That guy wasn't me - and I was just joking btw, except for the part where my dad said "smoking weed is fucking gay"

You'll love it OP. If you're with good people you trust in a nice atmosphere, it'll be great.

Worst case, through on some good music and just chill by yourself.

Just watch it, just it back and watch what it does to you and where it takes your thoughts. Nothing will really change visually (some colours might be brighter?) but things will feel better and be more funny.

It'll be good

this is good advice.
You want to breath in like you're going underwater.
This is solid advice.
Slow draws, low amount of hits, long wait time.
You don't want to take 3 big hits quickly, then 10minutes later you're too stoned.

I'm an ex-dispensary owner so ask away OP

Naw. That's just what happens to me when I smoke weed. I'm kinda an anxious guy and when I get blazed my mind races about stuff that I would just prefer not to think about.

Like others have said, don't ruin your first time by overdoing it. One or two hits, smoke a menthol, then enjoy yourself. You can supplement your buzz if need be, but its hard to come back down once you've become absolutely blitzed.

Underrated post

my friend inhaled the wrong end one time

just let yourself go

Don't forget to have munchies available on hand OP!!!

Then you're retarded - cigarette smoke is closer to your face and doesn't have enough time to cool off - that's why you have to suck into your mouth before you inhale - weed pipes and bongs more so allow the smoke to cool a bit more

This, I did a gravity bong my first time and couldn't feel anything.

>what do I need to know?

That absolutely nothing good will come of it.

One of three things is going to happen. Either you will not like it at all and become paranoid and have a shitty time, or you'll think it was ok but nothing to write home about, or you'll absolutely love it.

The third option is actually the worst, because there's nothing on this planet more annoying and worthless than a "new" weed smoker who thinks he just discovered the answer to everything. Then you get to become a lazy stoner who actually believes weed improves his life, until years later when he looks back and realizes that every stupid decision he's made was a result of being high and he's achieved absolutely nothing in life. Protip - half the people ITT are in this stage as we speak.

With all that said and done, why even entertain the idea of starting?

I'm not anymore. I was just saying how I used to be when I was high. It was hard to accept being gay. Grew up in a very religious home.

kek

It's all a matter of perspective.

Pretty spot on user. Congrats.

have fun! AND REMEMBER
with every drug, THERE IS NO TIME LIKE THE FIRST TIME.
odds are? you'll laugh hard as fuck and be really hungry and can barely remember anything, it's such an amazing fucking time. And remember how to avoid a bad trip: hit it once, once you start feeling different, let it come on gradually. My first THREE trips were bad trips and the only reason I suspect my last time was not was me kicking it with my friends and playing CoD. it was incredible

Just because you are an "ex-dispensary owner" does not mean you know how to smoke weed or rather know anything more about tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabidiol or any other cannabinoids than, I , a chemistry major know - I bet that you didn't know how simple of an intramolecular reaction it is to convert CBD directly to decarboxylated THC

>perspective

You'd achieve a much clearer one if you'd put the joint down every once and awhile.

try not to act fucking retarded
it was my first time and i acted like i was jack Nicholson from the shining

I forgot to add:
Just be in your own zone.
Don't think you have to be a certain way
Dress comfortably
Have drinks, preferably Arizona Green Tea
Listen to music, watch Netflix
Don't go to a place you couldn't sit back and relax at.
Paranoia or anxiety are totally average, so don't worry.
Being high can't hurt/kill you

The stoner stereotype died years ago. If you turn into a lazy pathetic fuck that's your fault not weed. I'm an engineer and 90% of my colleagues smoke after a brain fucked day. It helps relax you and wind down after a stressful day. Don't listen to this user.

You are a faggot.

Perhaps. That wouldn't solve my problems, though.

Functioning addict

Making assumptions based on no previous knowledge is the furthest thing from science, so either you're a liar or you're a cunt with information anyone can Google.

Have a good one.

since when are we in 9fag?

>The stoner stereotype died years ago.
Why don't you tell that to the countless people I've met and treated in life who are exactly the type of people I'm talking about, Mr. engineer?

This is what I do for a living - your anecdotal bullshit has nothing on mine.

Sup with the arizona/weed meme?

Forgot to mention make sure if you're job drug screens you can pass the wizz quiz no matter what. Most of us use UPass. Depending on what state you live in you can get this shit at almost any head shop, or any gas station owned by Indians. You can also order online.

>my problems
Weed is only exacerbating them. And deep down you know this.

If you do this for a living, you surely realize that there is a kind of person who is more susceptible to the stereotypical stoner lifestyle than others. There are plenty of people who don't smoke weed but live as though they are lazy stoners.

>Zonas for Stona's
Nah, they just taste really good, are cheap, and are 24oz.

Really?

Converting CBD to THC literally involves one of the first reaction types learned in Organic 1 - it is simply an acid catalyzed conversion of the double bond on the -ene substituent on CBD to an ether using the hydroxyl group that is right fucking next to it - think again before you try to act like a badass on the internet - people who do drugs and aren't scientists are literally the shittiest tier of people who spread so much false word of mouth information it's not even funny

>munchies
>light headed/foggy
>mild-severe paranoia
>smokeweedeveryday

Weed distracts me from them.

There are some people out there who can function and smoke every once and awhile, but the stoner stereotype is NOT bullshit. I know tons of them and they're pretty pathetic. I'm not just talking about lazy people who found weed - I'm talking about former, relatively productive people who found weed, became stoners, and fucked themselves.

This
I always tell people, YOU MAY FEEL LIKE YOU'LL DIE if you do too much, but you WILL NOT and you'll chill out, relax, and then it'll be enjoyable.

use your pinched fingers to cover the hole in your mouth, blocking air coming from anywhere but the joint..

Sativas make you paranoid and active. Indicas make you locked to the couch. some strains can be 50/50.

Everyone else that's getting high with you is feeling the same thing. let your guard down with them.

Playlist:
youtube.com/watch?v=JAefyk1OxZ8&list=PL2NY9ZFbKGszXLoCD_YEKmS0ZmtxIo2my&index=1

>2016
>smoking weed

>decarboxylate CBD to THC
Are you fucking retarded? lmfao
It's decarboxylation of THCa into THC, you fucking retarded piece of shit

You wont feel shit. Just lots of coughing and throbbing eyes. You might feel light headed but it will be opaqued by the coughing.

It's fun, but not worth investing your energy into. I've smoked pretty much every day for the passed 6-7 years, and can personally say that it shoots your motivation. Being high becomes your "reward" mentally, so your motivation to actually accomplish things becomes shit.

Because you're not gonna listen to me and do it anyway, I can tell you what to expect.

>You'll cough your ass off
>you'll start cracking up while coughing and completely lose control for 2-5 minutes
>you'll realize you're stoned, then get super excited and try to plan some stupid activity to do while high
>after a few hours of eating a bunch of snacks and watching boomerang you'll be tired and go to bed
Thats all. Either that or you'll freak out... up to you i guess. After years of psychs I can leave you this "You bought the ticket, now you gotta finish the ride."

Check again - as I already explained, there is a double bond on CBD near a hydroxyl group that can easily have the ring closed with simple acid catalysis - if you even knew how to Google you could find out for yourself, but I however, not being a dumbass, used intuition to figure this one out

I guess no one here smokes weed, because they would know you don't get high your first time...

Exactly - which puts you more and more at a distance from actually being able to actively solve them. They don't go away just because you've found a drug to block them out - they slowly get worse.

Again - you already know all this, but you're addicted and you'll attempt to rationalize it any way you can. But deep down, you know everything I'm saying is true.

You misread - I said converting CBD to decarboxylated THC , and it is very possible

don't exhale

I tried weed ONCE and now I'm gay

you're probably fine with ethanol ingestion though

>look at me I think I know more than a person I've never met, LOOK AT ME EVERYONE

That's you right now.
Nobody is impressed.
Nobody cares.
You're act to impress people failed.

Like I said....have a good day, bud.

Don't do it! This will be you in no time flat.

Just say no!

Jesus fuck do I need to draw the reaction mechanism for you dumb fucks?

Of course I know this. What I'm objecting to is you assuming that OP is not one of these people and telling him everything will be fine. You have no clue if he's susceptible to addiction or not - it's not something someone chooses. The advice of "Oh yeah - go ahead and smoke whatever but just make sure to control it!" is shortsighted and demonstrable of a deep misunderstanding about what drugs can do to people. No one chooses to become an addict.

I'm not saying weed is for everyone by any means, I was simply explaining to OP to not worry about it. Control your own life, and don't let it revolve around weed, be productive, smoke when with friends, or after a long day at work. I'm not saying quit your life and sell ass for it. It's not fucking meth geez.

I will tell you my experiences smoking weed as a socially awkward anime nerd. ISTP is my MBTI for the record which accentuates my introversion.

>Just turned 18, formulate a life plan
>"I'm going to have a lot of fun for the next year and live out my teenage life then when I turn 19 I will join the Army"
>Wanna try weed so I ask my other anime nerd pot head friend to smoke me out
>Live in Oregon so everyone smokes weed even the nerds
>First time smoking weed
>We hit out of a straight shooter which is like a glass cigarette that you can refill
>Feels good man, get very chill, music sounds awesome, food tastes so much better
>Weird thoughts come into my mind, fascinated by everything
>Start regularly smoking for the next year

The reason I bring up my introversion us because sometimes, not always, but sometimes it made me a lot more social. One time I remember in particular is me and another friend go out to a wooded park that not many people go to. We roll a blunt (A weed cigar) in the truck but we are kind of sketched because a car rolls right up next to us and parks. We decide to finish rolling the blunt and decide to get out and smoke it out in the woods. Right as we are about to leave the truck I notice that the people in the car are totally ripping a fat bong. I hold up the blunt and smile and nod my head. We all gather around the cars and trade joint, bong and blunt hits for the next half hour. Have awesome conversations etc.

I have had situations like that so many times with weed. Weed is a good thing. It helps people bond. It's helped me make enemies out of friends. And it doesn't make you stupid like some people claim. In fact many times when I would smoke I would have the extreme urge to learn. I would spend hours on Wikipedia absorbing information.

My problems aren't ones that can be actively solved. I'm at a real crossroads where I have to decide what I really want out of life and weed makes it easier to relax rather than fret.

I got high as fuck my first time. Just hold it in.

u forgot
>everything becomes 10 times better
>everything is funny as fuck
>sooper red eyes

Just know that everyone around will know that you're stoned and people are going to find out.

after you take a hit, inhale it in more, exhale, veg out fam