I've been smoking weed everyday for the past 2 years. It's time for me to grow up and quit. Todays my first day...

I've been smoking weed everyday for the past 2 years. It's time for me to grow up and quit. Todays my first day. Any tips?

>Inb4 weeds not addicting

Delete your dealer's phone number from your phone

grab some melatonin if you have issues sleeping, worked during my t break. also you'll start to dream again once the thc works its way out of your system, super cool

Get rip of everything related to it, bong, pipes, scale, lighter, EVERYTHING, when the craving hits (its going to) do something else like go on a run, take a cold shower, anything to distract from it

Shower. Now.

have you taken breaks in the past? usually the first time you quit its hard. The most important thing is changing your lifestyle. like if you stop smoking weed and you still sit on your ass all day you'll most likely go right back. if you want to quit you'll have to pick up new hobbies and shit.

Cant. My roommate still smokes.

I have wild ass dreams with or without weed, mainly nightmares.

Cant. Hes also one of my best friends. Deleted the other dealers though

stop being a loser and fucking blaze it faggot.
worthless piece of shit

Don't go cold turkey

This. I forgot about how awesome dreams can be. I hadn't dreamed in ages. Was an unexpected side effect of quitting.

You literally can't do it, think about that big ass joint you had yesterday, how good did it taste...

We're are you from

Nope. Unless I haven't had weed that day. I use it for depression and anxiety. Have to learn to deal with that

What are you guys talking about? I smoke all the time and I've always dreamed

Wasn't even that great. Dont get that high anymore :(

Texas

Dont have any to not go cold turkey

Drink. That's how I did it

Weed aint shit. Just dont fucking smoke, theres no withdrawals you pussy. Try quitting a real drug sometime faggot

I've been smooKing weed e very fucking day since 13 years old, now i'm 23 and I have my breath sistem with a letal infection. The doctor says that I probable die if I don't quit smooking. Now I am high as fuck wile I remember the doc Word, shit I should have not smooke.

i used it for the same reason. personally, my anxiety went away after i stopped, but it might be different for you. i feel more alive than ever after i stopped.

Kill yourself

No other drugs interest me into getting an addiction

>Inb4 weeds not addicting

Well I didn't for like the last 10 years. Quit a few months ago and all of a sudden I have been having tons of dreams.

remind yourself if you are around weed or thinking about it that abstaining from it will build spiritual strength. i live with 2 stoners and this helps me big time.

Being bored because you aren't high isn't psychological withdrawal, nigger. I'm 4 weeks clean off of dope and crack and haven't had a night yet free of drug dreams. My cars broken and my check hasn't cleared yet, but I've already tried exploiting my friends by offering them $200 to drive me and spot me on a bag. That's desperation.

This
Take it a step at a time. Smoke every other day, then once a week, then once every two weeks, and so on.

the dreams are gonna be insane, prepare yourself user

Try to gradually start micro-dosing. Most of the times a quarter of a joint is all I need.

Thinking about it.

Its fucking sucking right now.

rip

Not legal drinking age, not that i couldnt get any. Just more of a hassle. Am 19.

this, especially if you never took a long break before

I would if my weed guy would come through. But i feel i would just smoke all of it at once.

^^^

The anxiety is rough for like 4 days, but after that you'll be in the clear. just dont think about it op

Most of mine are so really real I have to be extra sure it wasn't real life. Most of them are me relapsing and smoking weed tho and I need to stay clean

like any drug there's the initial withdrawal after a few days you'll feel fine. Drink some tea

It's hard. I've dealt with it my whole life, started smoking weed, and havent found another way to deal with it. I like going on bike rides when it gets bad. But cant bike at 12 am when it gets bad,

I have the same really dreams. Shit scares me sometimes.

Good idea on the tea.

bro when i quit, i had the craziest dreams ever... i smoked every day for about 13 years... first few days i had bad anxiety. then the dreams started for like 2-3 weeks... they were so crazy i had to tell my self they were just dreams. So vivid and real... get ready

Ask yourself why he's your best friend, and ask yourself how important is the weed in your relationship with him. It's tough, but being surrounded by people who smoke isn't a good thing in your case. Did you guys knew eachother before smoking? If so, talk with him, that you want to quit. How's he gonna react?

strange I always dream when I'm stoned, sometimes good ones sometimes really weird ones

>people actually have trouble quitting smoking weed

That's some weak shit guys.

What's your smoking method

They make headlights you can attach on your handlebars. I've lost my license several times and one of them I was working the night shift 4 miles from my place. I was living at my parents in the middle of the woods, so I got one of them to ride my bike to work every night. It's actually more peaceful.

Not OP but this is also my first week off it. Been doing dabs all year. How long until the jittery goes away?

Been best friend for more than 6 years. I got him into dealing because I did it. He'd support me if I quit, but he comes over and smokes with my roommate often.

It is when you use it for anxiety and shit, as my anxiety freaks out when i dont have it.

Jordan?

when did you start? i was like 15 and i thought it was making my anxiety go away but in reality it was causing most of it.

>It's time for me to grow up and quit
>>>Inb4 weeds not addicting

This thread is NOT bait................. Not at all....................

Never forever

Wait until you start getting high in your dreams or you wake up right before you light up. That will be a true test of your willpower. Drug dreams are fine and dandy when you're using, but after you quit they become a living fucking hell.

I've been smoking for 3 years and quit last Thursday, its been pretty smooth going so far. I've been getting occasional migraines but nothing Excedrin hasn't helped with.

Alex?

Bong, pipe, joint, blunt, anything but vaping.

I know. I also have to fix my front tire. Might invest in that

Adolf?

You have anxiety because you're a chronic smoker you daft fag.
>literally any psychiatrist will tell you this

honestly op... this

15 on and off for 2 years, everyday since ive been 17. Am 19.

Its actually not. Im having a hard time right now.

Nice!

why would you quit if you use it for medical purposes

This is probably very true. Which is why im trying to quit.

I'm a war veteran. Cannabis helps me live is all I know. No politics. Just me and my super closet glow. We impact no one.

Time for me to an hero then

This. When I quit I starting smoking only on my days off of work. Then after doing that for a few weeks I went to only smoking right before bed on those days off. Then I went to once a week. Then once a week right before bed. That was about a 2 month process now I only smoke about once a month.

Because im not actually using it for the medical purpose. If that makes sense. It just helps and I think i can find a more normal way to cope with it

Eva?

Forgot pic
>captcha: select the trees

Nigger lover?

BECOME AN ALCOHOLIC. THATS HOW I BEAT WEED

Same. And my dreams became super fucking vivid. The most intense ones where when I was smoking in my dream. Sometimes I would wake up and really think that I was smoking weed.

sobriety is how you cope with it, weed puts your head in a state of mind like: oh everything is fine as long as i have bud. it took me years to figure out that it was a continuous loop

If I have weed I'm gonna smoke it. I don't think this would work

Then you are a weak faggot

am 19. harder to get booze. more of a hassle.

I see that now, probably just not gonna quit cold turkey. slowly though

DOPE INDEED
REEEAALL TREEEES
CHRONIC LEEEAAVES
NOO SEEEEDS

Don't take other drugs in its place.

You can teach yourself some self control this way. It will be hard but you have just keep saying "I don't need it." If you can't go without smoking when you have it then you will always be wanting to smoke. You will feel better about yourself if you can say no when you have, it will be better in the long run too that way if you are with someone smoki you will easily be able to so no to hitting the pipe.

>miagraines

So you mean sometimes you stop wanting to have sex with men

It's weed. You can be around it without needing to smoke.

This thread smells gross, like a can of worms or a glass jar of those little neon fish marshmallows. Or maybe a tacklebox or dirty hooks or a fly-tying kit.

Keep just a small bit. It's nice knowing if shit really hits the fan you always got a bit to smoke.

Kicked out of college ey friendo?

I'm going cold turkey so I'm trying to keep it out of the house. You guys are probably right, but I've also been a heavy toker for like 6 or 7 years. I love being high but I suspect it's causing me health problems instead of fixing them.

>I enjoy cheeseburgers
>Cheeseburgers are bad for me
>Help, I am addicted to cheeseburgers

>I enjoy masturbating
>Masturbating is fruitless
>Help, I am addicted to masturbating

>I enjoy sounds of nature
>Nature is not the sound of progress
>Help, I am addicted to nature

>I enjoy breathing
>Oxygen contributes to aging and tumor formatio
>Help, I am addicted to breathing

Get a hold of yourself, man the fuck up, and stop letting outside influences control your life. If you want a joint and it fits in to what you're doing, then have a fucking joint. If you want pastries for breakfast, then do it. Just don't let treating yourself become a habit: the indulgence is meaningless if it isn't occasional.

this thread smells 404

I'm this guyI was a very heavy user for about 7-8 years I was smoking about 4 grams of good everyday. I've wasted so much money on this dumbass hobby. I've got faith in you man don't give up, you will be way better off with out it.

23 been smoking since 13 here. I quit cold turkey to join the military and figured after enough time I would lose any cravings to smoke. WRONG. throughout my whole contract I wanted to smoke which led me to picking up spice and smoking that bullshit regularly. Fast forward. I decided I'd rather risk smoking weed and failing a drug test than smoking spice and fucking my brain up. Yesterday, I was called to the commander to be told my most recent urinalysis contained 287 ngl/dl or whatever the fuck their units of measurement are the in my sample. The legal limit for a positive test to them is 15 ngl/dl. Needless to say I got fucked and still proceeded to go home and light up a bong bowl. Some people can quit no problem.. not me. Good luck op.

Good for you op

Thanks bud. I need some new hobbies anyways. I actually don't go out much for long periods of time when I'm constantly stoned. Prob for the better

I smoked at least twice everyday for probably a year. I found a job in another state, but I had to quit smoking to get it. Instead of risking the job I decided to just stop smoking. The first three days sucked, because you have the habit of smoking. Then the first weekend really sucked, because I was the only one of my friends not smoking. Even now about a year later I still think about it every now and then. Weed is my vice of choice for sure, but it's not that big of a deal. It will be legal everywhere in the states within 5 years....probably.

I got a bike with all the money I saved and just ride around the city when I have nothing to do, instead of sitting at home smoking.

Time to grow up and become an alcoholic like a real adult

wasted space and time... go hydro....get more product as well

I stopped weed by using mushrooms
But if you don't want to fight fire with fire, start working out regularly, get a job, and a girlfriend, get more educated, and generally start participating in the world more than you were. That's probably the best way to stop is to have a lot to loose

This. Be social and do shit instead of being a lazy fuck and it'll be alot easier.

Thanks for your advice. Me and my war buddy started ourselves with a book in one hand. We seek knowledge wherever we go and try not to tear anybody down. Thanks for telling me about waste and how to make my grow better user.

You only want it cause ur bored OP.

Get a good job and ull only want it on the weekend

Used to be a daily smoker for 3 years. Quit cold turkey now only smoke on occasions. Quitting was hard first week but eased up a lot after. Life is way better. There's people kicking off alcohol and way harder drugs, and you're all acting like a junkie over some weed. Man up already

Im a waiter at a full time job. Need a hobby

Yep. Not the worst addiction.

btw ops back.

Made two pb&js, thinking about watching a movie or maybe Dresden Files since I haven't watched / read it.

OP here, i recommend Four Rooms, it should still be on Netflix.

np... everything u need to know is here on the internets Sup Forumsro... rock on man