IRA Thread

Tìocfaìdh àr là

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wkX0gn9sds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kildare
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Send up the ra.

Up the ra

Potato niggers need Mommy Liz to hold their hands and change their nappies.

Get the fuck out you english cunt

potato fuckers got shut down by the UK GODS.

UK gods? your country is fucked

By shut down by the UK gods do you mean we kicked you out of our country?

English fucks, we`ll get our counties back

I'm no limey, cunt. I'm a Scotsman, and we're going to win our independence the smart way, without killing children.

Don't the IRA bomb schools? Why the fuck should we sympathize with child killers?

We only kill children because they`re in the wrong country, fuck off you skirt wearing fuck

You do know what the English did to our country, right?

>We only kill children because they`re in the wrong country
I like you user

Terrific reasoning. Perfectly justified. Your no better than the Moslems in France. Go back to your whiskey and your fat ginger sluts.

From someone who isn't involved or care about the fighting between UK and IRA, it would certainly seem like the IRA is well defeated and the will to fight in NI seems broken aswell.

...once we finish this pint!

The Muslims have no reason to kill people, but the IRA does have reason

Do you guys legit move heavy weapons? I watched Sons of Anarchy, and they were depicted as big players in the arms black market, supposedly buying from Russian suppliers and selling to U.S gangs as a means to fund their cause. It could be bullshit, but I thought it'd be better to hear it straight from the Horse's mouth.

You know, the Scottish never murdered children, and they're getting their independence by asking for it? Nessie beats Leprechaun, Ireland will stay property on principle, just to spite you losers.

the only reason I acknowledge their existence

How's it feel to be the only more like ISIS than Irishmen? At least you share an interest in sheep!

Theres no selling of weapons but there are many suppliers across Europe

How do you know your country is shite? You run out of potatoes, and half the population starves!

We have asked for Independence many times, we were supposed to have home rule, then WWI happened.

I am Irish, the Muslims are just killing people to cause chaos. The IRA kill to try to get our country back

The IRA are the least relevant terror group since the Westboro Baptist Church.

The IRA is literally the world's only bad thought about Ireland.

It`s not a bad thing, the English make it seem like the IRA is a terror group only trying to kill

And killing children is an acceptable tactic? If you didn't bomb schools, you'd have many more sympathizers.

I don't hear the Klan bombing schools. That lost all sympathy anyone had for your cause.

Why cant they just get along?

you mean the white nigger army?

They are a terror group, you spazzy cunt.

top o' teh mornin to ya laddies!

For some reason lines in dirt and funny accents make people with the same genetics who live within 200 kilometers of each other think they're incompatible

OK so the British try to control our country, but when we fight back we`re the bad guys. The British army once opened fire into a GAA match

Because we want our country back

Hey Potato Isis! Any thoughts on Jacksepticeye reminding people your country exists?

Straight from the horses mouth haha non of these people on this chat have any involvement with the Ira. They never moved heavy weapons they where buying them from colonel Gaddafi and having them donated because of the cause. tiocfaidh ar la

That doesn't sound like it merits murdering children. Bomb a stadium, bomb a hospital. But going after children? You fucking cowards.

>White people wanting independence from white people

The fuck better you think a bunch of paddies can run a country over the English? You are nearly as bad as gypsies.

26+6=1

What fucking school was bombed? Do your research, there was a school bus explosion that injured 2, no schools

friendly reminder that we raped the redhair into you and founded Dublin

Well at least you didnt try to control our country for hundreds of years

Ireland couldn't be trusted to run a bubble bath. Independence would ruin them. The IRA wouldn't know what to do with themselves, and they'd be buggering the sheep night and day.

good job on using those strong viking genes we gave you

We`re using them well

You do know the IRA wouldnt be the ones running the country, the IRA are here to drive the English out

So you admit that the cowardly, craven cocksuckers targeted children, and expect us to pity them because they have to pay taxes and learn to read?

at least the Scottish joined bc they gave all their money to a Panamanian prince

Yeah! All the IRA want out of the deal is all English sheep and potatoes.

So the 10`s of thousands of Irish people the British killed does not make up for the slightly injured student

>400 years of slavery
>good use of alpha genes
fucking disappointments
there's a reason we claim Greenland but not you faggots

fuck the ira old pissants are dead just poseur newfags posing with shitty guns now

English potatoes?? whats that ?

Fuck your little meme island. Nothing that matters happens there.

Mate we`ve only started to use them recently

where are you from ?

See this You are for all intents and purposes

up the ra

youtube.com/watch?v=3wkX0gn9sds

I'm an American. I've never heard of these deaths. How's it feel knowing your people's suffering isn't even on our periphery?

Ira were terrorists

OP is almost certainly an American who drinks green beer once a year and doesn't realize that the IRA are a bunch of sad fat old commies.

IN YOUR HEAD
IN YOUR HEAD
THEY ARE FIGHTING

Lol. I like you.

America you drunk faggot.

So what do you Irishmen feel towards hispanics? I've heard you're racist types, but not that those allegations bear much weight. I'm no fan of blacks, seems the Irish aren't either. I've even heard your country "isn't worth visiting" because ya'll are supposedly unwelcoming towards outsiders.

Nobody will click that. We don't care enough to. Your struggle is completely meaningless, and will never bear fruit.

OP here im from a small village in County, Kildare.

>So what do you Irishmen feel towards hispanics?
They let the survivors of the Spanish armada fuck the Catholic into them

The Irish can't even stand other white people.

sad fucking lot you are

t`s nothing like that, Irish people are very welcoming. Some of the older people here are slightly racist and homophobic but thats just because the Church

Irish people? Or People from kildare ?

kildare - fake a better place next time

Almost 40 million of you are of Irish descent, so fuck you

>>Irish people are very welcoming
>took invading Dane dick
>took invading Spanish dick
>took invading English dick
>taking EU dick
yes
they are the most welcoming people in the world

As someone who was raised in England, what exactly is the strife between England and Ireland about?

It's not exactly a topic covered in history classes. From what I've pieced together, our kings were cunts to you (they were cunts to everyone, us included) and there was the bloody Sunday incident, which seems to have been caused by incompetent police/military bullshit.

Am I right so far?

Dude, it's a fuckin song.

Mate, look it up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kildare
i was born in naas but moved to a small town/village when I was young

Fuck off white niglets

PLO bomb makers and military training and strategy was taught to them by the IRA.
There is a great Documentary about how the PLO sent militants to be trained by the IRA, cant remember the name but I'm sure a quick google search will turn it up if your interested.
Also, wasn't it kind of a waste? I mean they really never got much from the English except money and power for the top Shin Fein guys, England still owns Northern Ireland.

oldfags didn't like treaty that ended independence war by giving southern ireland and north individual paths, civil war fought and lost by ira ve state army, then newfags posing for attention

How could I forget? They won't shut the fuck up about it. I'm of English descent, however, so fuck you.

i know but it is still a shit area - move

Fucking English American faggot, just kill yourself now so you dont pollute the gene pool anymore

Sounds like a fucking mess

Yea its pretty boring here, i`d like to move somewhere else

I'm going to Sup Forums
>:^(

You must be young.

They fought the British to a standstill and only the IRA leaders sold out.

They showed that with 100 trigger men and a strategy a group can fight a major gov't power and win.

Imagine 1,000 Irishmen had manned up and fought!

American here. History class in Texas basically laid out that the English were cunts that over-taxed colonies, didn't give a rat's ass about our well being, and of course gave us no form of representation in parliament. We gained independence. If anything, I believe it's American to support this cause.

What's the coolest city in Potatostan?

No, it's American to get fat and not know anything about other countries.

Maybe Gorey in Wexford its not too big and not too small

They murdered children. And we have nothing to gain by supporting them.

Finally an American that will actually support us

Do you know what the fucking English did to us for fucking hundreds of years

for the ira derry, for the rest galway