She was the worst part of the new Star Wars movie

She was the worst part of the new Star Wars movie.

>not the CGI lupita

i bite dick OP

But she's objectively the most beautiful woman to ever live

the generic evil overlord was the worst -- looked like a Marvel comics movie

>he was the worst part of the new Star Wars movie.

She was actually a good actress.

Her character is girl-power pandering garbage.

And he was the best part of it
not even memeing

Worse than pic related?

>swn give you a blowjob with teeth
;_;

I agree. he was the most relatable character in the cast, surprisingly. Sup Forums was wrong, as usual.

his character was literally a beta loser. Adam Driver and Oscar Isaac played better characters and can act.

>She was actually a good actress.
Good joke

She'll be better than Xeno Sue.

boy*

>Adam Driver and Oscar Isaac played better characters

wut.

Emo Vader was a joke.
Oscar Isaac's character was almost non-existent.

She got too old too fast. Why do women go to shit after 30?

the whole movie was shit, fucking cash grab, it was episode 4 with a female mary sue ffs.

Worst part was the safe writing. We could have gotten a piratey crew adventure to find Luke Skywalker but then a reboot of the death star had to ruin it

Emo Vader was a great Anaking but he was literally just that, an Anakin done right
le gay tumblr spic man was in the movie for like 3 minutes

Daisy was awesome the whole story was shit rehash

>but then a reboot of the death star had to ruin it
This pretty much. Fucking bullshit with the whole Death Star 3.0 shit shoveled in. I find that more annoying than any of the "Mary Sue" shit people tend to bitch about, but that's just me.

SSSSSSSMMOKIN'!

lmao

Ira Belle will kill Daisyposting

>implying we won't be posting together
Why are you the only Felicityposter who says that shit?

Daisy/Reyfags will drop her once iRebel comes out.

That mouth holy shit

She's a perfect casting. She looks legit like Mark Hamil's daughter, which she will be Luke's daughter, if that's going to be a big plot point or something.

>implying I don't want both of them inside of me, so I post both of them on a regular basis and will continue to do so when Rogue One comes out

'Daisy' is one of those names that turn me on. It's like +1 default cuteness or something.
Too skinny, good actress.

>Too skinny

Makes me wonder if she's aware.

She's posted hashtags on her Instagram about that, her fivehead, and her flat chest. She's aware of her faults, which is kinda cool desu

God damn it

She's insecure. In a few years she'll get a boob job.

>She's insecure.
nah

her teeth are literally perfect

jesus christ this is terrifying

she legit looks like she's gonna eat me

>that armpit

i puked a bit

>everyone thought he would be the worst, most pandering part
>he wasn't

She didn't have anything to work with.

Think of how bad everybody seemed in the prequels: Ewan McGregor, Liam Neeson, Christopher Lee, Samuel L. Jackson... these are not bad actors, but their parts were written badly and directed badly, so they looked bad.

TFA had good actors but nobody gave a good performance in it.

relatable how? a betrayer of his own kind? I don't think I can relate to that

This is Sup Forums, isn't it? I _____.

these

shitty pits tbqh, good pits need some depth and definition

Literally perfect
Her pussy must be vice tight

15 minutes into the film my dad said "this is the first movie all over again"

it's entertaining but overall it's a piece of derivative shit

>flat
>fault

No

Before TFA opens
>Ooga booga boo yaga git ur wumminz kill nuggers naw racewar wen?

After TFA showed Booyega was bro tier
>Urr durr menz rite down with matriachy!

True. I think they're quite fine.

->this kills the felicityposter

15 minutes? At the 15 minute mark it's Rey meeting that robot thing. How has anything significant happened in the first 15 minutes that makes him think it's "the first movie all over again"?

Delete this

this

If anything, the first 15 minutes were the only newish ideas brought to the table with the village getting BTFO over the map, and then Daisy doing some wall climbing before eating her bread.

Why haven't they been casted for the new Alien movie?

Would eat her sweaty pussy for hours
she can decapitate me slowly with her teeth then tie my severed head down there and I'd make a deal with the devil to remain alive and conscious.

I bet she can handle a big black cock maybe even two.

What do you think shes working out so hard for

Nah Sup Forums is always right. You just get too triggered to listen.

>non-normie opinions

Rey was by far the best part of the new Star Wars movie.

worst part was Finn immediately understanding normal human society

the break from his stormtrooper training was fine. tons of fiction has the "villain gaining a conscience" trope, but the fact that he assimilated so quickly, without doubts, and understood normal societal concepts immediately was out of character for a brainwashed faceless soldier (which is the entire point of stormtroopers).

the script was

get out

By the 15-minute mark, a strategic-data-carrying non-humanoid, dome-headed robot that a masked bad force-user dressed in black with an altered voice wants to retrieve has landed on a desert planet and been acquired from a scavenger by a dissatisfied young rural-raised protagonist with force talent and other relevant skills and experience, after its original owner has been captured by the star-destroyer-riding villain and his team of stormtroopers.

...and it's pretty fucking clear which direction things are headed after that.

Disclaimer:I liked 7.

The beginning of the movie is a group of storm troopers landing on a planet and blasting the hell out of a bunch of people so that a black suited character can dramatically enter and they begin searching for a piece of data that has escaped in the hands of a droid. They capture a character who they then try and torture the information out of (though that is more than 15 minutes in). Replace landing on a planet with boarding a ship and you've got that's basically the beginning of 4. Poe is even super snarky to Kylo in a similar way to Leia to Vader.

Now, to be honest, I don't care at all. Everyone seems to think that 7 is just a retelling of 4 but really it pulls a lot of stuff from 5 and 6 as well. I consider 7 to be a modern retelling of 4-6 to get a new generation of people up to speed and expect 8-9 to be unique stories. If they're not, then that's a massive disappointment and will retroactively make 7 worse.

someone post rey dancing webm

Her fuck-me eyes when she meets Finn were reason enough to watch it at least twice.

Anyone have that gif?

She got nude to play a murder victim there is webms around.

On her teeth. They are pretty nice. The centrals are centered. The lateral incisors are a little big crossing past the middle incisal third but its not normally distracting for dental peasants. She has class one canine placement. Minimal overbite and overjet. Excellent anglo-saxon SNA-SNB angulation. The lip line on the maxilla is a little high but 10% of people have this and nobody thinks much of it. Surprisingly she has good hygiene with only marginal erythema at the gingiva of 25-26 mandibular incisors.

But there is the problem everyone has with her smile.

In a typical aesthetic smile you want the lower labia to just cover the incisal tip of the maxillary teeth. See this pic of Jack? His lower lip hides is bottom teeth.

Older people lose the elastin in their lips and droop to show the lower teeth more. Her smile already shows them.

She seems to be aware of this too as when you bing her she hides her real smile with a smaller one unlike Op's pic.

Ladies, please. One at a time.

I never understood this meme

I agree, her facial expressions were unbearable to watch.

Could surgery help her have a normal smile?

Yep this is my biggest complaint. Starkiller Base. Fuck that

He make a pretty good Tyson

She's pretty well coordinated for being so wasted.

hot

Lukeposting is way better than Daisypostsing tbqh

There are limits to what man can master.

Her smiles remind me of the ones of Tom's.

Both have crazy smiles.

LEWD
E
W
D

No, she was fine, you can't put bimbos in every female role user..

>le gay tumblr spic man

Fuck you, he was a great pilot and leader, the starkiller battle montage doesn't do him any justice but he's competent and cool as fuck.
It was also nice for Finn to have a real supporting character while Rey had both Han and Maz that are lukewarm at best to Finn.

I agree, but that's not saying much desu

What the fuck is going on in this thread? Most people are actually saying she wasn't that bad?

Is this a new meme?

>to get a new generation of people up to speed

This is retarded. In this day and age, you can watch literally anything. Why the fuck would you need to bring a generation up to speed when they can just watch the OT and be up to speed.

That, and the lack of world building.

Both of which could be helped in the next movie, however.

>Rey with her hair down
this better fucking happen

Rey Skywalker is all but dead due to new canon info. She's not Luke's kid unless he's literally the worst dad to ever live.

The worst part was that there

>was another empire
>was another rebellion
>was another death star
>was another planets being blown up
>was another infiltration with the main cast inside to turn off the shield
>was another small squad of ships sent in to destroy it
>was another ending with it being blown up

Literally a sloppy for shot remake of episode 4 with poor acting.

She looks like she has a mild case of FAS.

>girl with no ass at an US-Ireland alliance event

I'm so tired of Star Wars and MUH girl power.

>poor acting
poor writing, user. except for leia. carrie fisher is fucking terrible. harrison ford was alright. ive got to agree with this nigger