I'm planning on getting a new computer. Very soon. Hopefully...

I'm planning on getting a new computer. Very soon. Hopefully. - I'm torn apart between ordering all the parts and putting it together myself or getting something else to do it - if they can do it at a price that is lower than ordering all the parts and assembling it myself.

I wouldn't mind ordering all the parts and putting it together myself. It's more so a money issue. However I can't help but feel like I'm cheated out of the experience a little bit. I mean saying "well I got it for a cheaper price but I could've done it myself" or even "I'll just disassemble it and then re-assemble it myself" seems different. That and basically my plan is to ask manufacturers if they can assemble it like $500 or at least $100 less than ordering the parts and doing it myself. It's almost like I'm worried I can actually get it for $500 less. So don't have a reason to spend more on parts and put it together. Also buying anonymously vs. being in a file. I may never get another opportunity to do this again. In the foreseeable future. Indefinitely.

However I am poorfag so saving money is also important. Even a little bit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal. But. Keeps adding up. I am poor.

I had an old computer from like 2002 and didn't replace that with a little laptop thing until like 2012. I thought that technology had advanced enough that it really would be more than I need - like a lot were saying. But it really wasn't enough. I still think if I got a quad core - or more - if it existed - laptop that I'd probably be alright. But already thought I'd be alright when I got my laptop. I can't afford to experiment anymore. So I decided to go for the best real computer i could get. So.

I have decided to give up the laptop form factor in favor of getting a real computer for more power. I'm coming home.

I'm coming home.

tl;dr I'm planning on getting a new computer.

I'd like some advice and discussion.

A simple vote for making it myself or having something else do it is fine.
But I wanted the discussion to potentially be deeper than a poll. So I omitted it.

So yeah. Put it together for more? Have something else put it together for less? Go for a quad-core laptop or something? Something else?

Just asking.

This isn't reddit, fucking kill yourself

This isn't reddit, fucking kill yourself

Chum?
Why are you among the outlanders?

This isn't reddit, nobody is going to read all of that. Fucking kill yourself you tremendous faggot.

This isn't reddit, nobody is going to read all of that. Fucking kill yourself you tremendous faggot.

Chum?
Why are you among the outlanders?

>Chum?
>Why are you among the outlanders?

what do you mean...

G/Admins land is slow and here it is swift, sometimes the cheapest meal is the fastest at satisfying an appetite.

G/Admins land is slow and here it is swift, sometimes the cheapest meal is the fastest at satisfying an appetite.

>G/Admins land is slow and here it is swift, sometimes the cheapest meal is the fastest at satisfying an appetite.

what do you mean...

The ignorant shouldn't be burdened by what the second best has to offer, it would only dampen your bliss.

>The ignorant shouldn't be burdened by what the second best has to offer, it would only dampen your bliss.

y-you too...

May the Tin-Man bless your soul, Outlander.

>May the Tin-Man bless your soul, Outlander.

what do you mean...