States that will probably make weed legal in the next 5 years. Reeeeeeeee

States that will probably make weed legal in the next 5 years. Reeeeeeeee . . .

Commiefornia within the next year probably

Kencuckky hopefully

North Korea

Legalizing weed will destroy this country.

I vote for niggers

What the fuck is this trying to say? Without weed she'd charge more? kek

Illinois just decriminalized small possession. We need the tax dollars badly so I wouldn't be surprised.

Big Tobacco is too powerful in Kentucky for it to happen anytime soon.

Hopefully Florida

Which is a huge fucking step for our state. Honestly if they Rec'd marijuana for our state, all the faggots from missouri that a lot of our southern tax dollars go to (cause lets face it, shits cheaper over there and you can just cross to STL) would probably get reinvested back into our state. I cant imagine the amount of STL people that would FLOCK to our state for that.

PA.
>select all images with grass.

Its funny. I think it would possibly happen in North Carolina. But I know that South Carolina would be one of the last states.

Iowans would spill over to us too.

Ohio probably

Probably Florida this year; it's now legal for medical purposes. An the year before last we were just a hair off on votes for it being recreational.

But at this point, the detrement to IL from all the political corruption could at least see some counter-play if we just had a massive bulk of tax dollars getting thrown at the state to make use out of. Honestly I'd much rather clean our shit up for a little more and have it be legal than keep having to go to my dealer. It's cool to support the fam, but our state needs some love too.

First of all, weed is fun as fuck.
Second of all, legalization will help keep 'weed' users away from harder drug dealers.

Forever, my dealer only sold weed. My new dealer, she has pills and other shit, and while I'm not really tempted , it's there, and other people won't stay away from it.
There will be a segregation happening when you can walk in a store and cop weed, and don't have to go down an alley or meet at someone's house.

The only issue I have with it being legalized, I'm not sure how we could go about having a 'DUI' test for highness. Field sobriety tests aside, you always have that concrete blood alcohol level to fall back on, how is that gonna work for being high? How high is too high to drive?

Hope so. I love being able to walk around Philly smoking a fat fucking jay without any realistic risk.
Can't do that here in NJ, I'd be nabbed quicker than you can even think about it.

l live in arizona. medical weed has been legal for 6 years now and the program gets better and better every year.

i could give a fuck if its legalized in my state. i already can walk into a store any day of the week, that is always open during the same hours. and it will always have a range of dank ass bud and other products, that will never be shorted or have seeds or be sketchy.

lol @ u faggots that still have to rely on another person to get your weed.

O.Pen vape is godlike for hiding it too. No odor.

JerSey boi

What are the chances of it being legalized for recreation in Louisiana? It's already been legalized for medical use here.

JerSey boi.

anyone who wants weed can get it already tho. Rather have legit business than organized crime

Honestly, I'm less excited about it being less dangerous for me legally, and more excited about not having to deal with shit dealers every again.
Unless you wanna out yourself too, or be a REAL dick, dealers don't have much incentive to not be shitty.
Don't wanna get outta bed? They're not, what are you gonna do, go to the store?
Don't have any right now? Too bad, what are you gonna do, go to the store?

There have been too many nights where all I wanna do is smoke, and I end up getting drunk instead. It's not anywhere as near fun, but it's a store that's actually open and one I can go to nearly at any time I wish.
I just want to be able to do that.
I'll pay more to do that.

wow you sound like a faggot kek

It's a nice area with too many cops and not enough to do, honestly.
Their main job is 'kid'-wrangling; whether it's legit teenagers or 20-somethings.
Maybe up in some Newark shithole, you could get away with more shit, but this is SJ.

Yeah I am in phoenix and that was the main reason why I pointed out having to wait on someone sucks.

"Yo can i get a zip?"
"ya meet me at circle k at 10"
>shit thats fucking late i have work...oh well
at 10:15 "hey man u almost here?"
"ya ill be there in 10"
>20 more minutes go by
"yo u almost here?"
"dam dude i said i will b soon stop blowing me up"
>lol k, faggot

Being able to walk into a legit business that is reliable is the sole reason I gladly shelled out $400 to get my mmj card here. Sure, in cali its only $30 bucks.....but even if all you make is minimum fucking wage, when your paycheck gets in you can go get the card and all your weed shenanigans will wash away.

Plus I enjoy buying 3:1 CBD strains/oil pens. The cbd is INCREDIBLY soothing on the body and muscles, and takes away the anxiety I used to have when smoke medicinal.
15 year old who can only get reggies full of seeds and dirt when he gets his allowance spotted

Yeah we would. Because Terry Branstad isn't gonna legalize while he's alive.

Honestly, what's worse is when you get no response at all, and just gotta hope.

The world works in mysterious ways young Jew die

Canada