Are there any like....legit North Korean defectors on Sup Forums?

Are there any like....legit North Korean defectors on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-it-like-to-visit-North-Korea
i.4cdn.org/b/1470622385019.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Been there before but not a defector

What were the streets like? I've only been as close as the DMZ.

Weird. Imagine New York With less people and more spacious like the streets are kind of empty and bland.

Reminds me of Minecraft.

Yeah it's pretty fucking surreal and you can tell so easily it's all fake and 10 miles out is somewhere twice the size starving to death while worshipping Kim

I still want to go someday.

I heard there's a white north Korean defector in NK's capitol who tweets all the time.

Some user posted a lot of pictures from there

Pretty expensive But I would definitely recommend it just don't do anything considered disrespect towards the "Leader" they don't give a fuck about foreigners when it comes to that shit

i wonder if any of them shave their pubes...

dump moar plz?

>smiling
I HAVE to know why she is...

I wonder how many people over there can see through everything thats going on there...

Op if you're asking that question you're a fucking retard.

/b is a bunch of overweight faglords who wiki and read a few articles and then pretend to have done stuff they didn't.

quora.com/What-is-it-like-to-visit-North-Korea

Unless you catch someone here with a recurring persona don't trust anything anyone says

Calm down. You don't know *who* is on Sup Forums. Even celebs come here from time to time, but you'll never know, since we're all
>anonymous

No leadership THAT bad is remotely stable. You guys don't think for yourselves, obviously not a good place but it's not like your fantasy of starving niggers waiting for food and bibles

Tell me more, sunbaenim.

I said the city dumbass and the rest of NK is a poor shithole. back to your slum subhuman sheep

Kek'd at the filename

I might not be a north korean defector but how about a north korean defecator?

i.4cdn.org/b/1470622385019.jpg

pls don't

do the people have any humanity?

from what I read it's all hostile like a bunch of wolves willing the beat anyone with the slightest weakness

not exactly the place what's best in human nature grows and get nurtured

ty user

DO IT

I like how everyone likes to pretend we're somehow better than North Korea. We're all slaves to a leader regardless of where we live. It's the gay earth we've inherited and it won't change until all the old people are dead.

Most Pyongyang citizens are really nice people but that just be because I'm not American. In my personal opinion I think some like Kim and some hate him but hide it under a mask of willingness so there family isn't hurt