amazon.co.uk/How-Marry-Finnish-Girl-Everything-ebook/dp/B006GB4LOS
philschwarzmann.com/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy fuck it's real

I thought you had shopped it

But it's fucking real

amazon.co.uk/How-Marry-Finnish-Girl-Everything-ebook/dp/B006GB4LOS

fucking waste of money, there's no more a key to finnish girls' hearts than there is to those of any other women

Why are you so baffled?

Buying it desu

Me too

>Schwarzman

It's a good book. It tells you about Finnish culture in a fun way, written by an American who lived and worked here for many years.

Probably because the cover has a white woman, with melanin-rich hands reaching out towards her.

Bonganon is probably just shocked to see this is a real book, and isn't some shopped Nordic cuck joke.

desu i just wish they wrote one for native finnish males as well. maybe then i could figure out why i'm so lonely

Finnish girls want to get BLACKED

Read this book because it was in the English section in a library in Finland. It's more just about Finland and Finnish people than anything.

your women belong to jamal m8

>(((Schwarmann)))

It this kind of event who show that Hitler was right

rip funland

>Self-help books

RIP

>(((Schwarzmann)))

holy shit

I didn't know jamals needed help in this matter? I thought they were superior or some shit like that? Well atleast the writer is gonna get good money on horny niggers.

means black man in german too

Schwarzmann

>(((Schwarzmann)))

This, so I'm pretty sure the whole thing is a meme. Might be on Amazon but so are a lot of fake products.

philschwarzmann.com/

Yeah the guy is a memester by definition. I don't think you should take him seriously

>Laura, hi

>If you don’t know, the book is called “How to Marry a Finnish Girl” and the subtitle is “Everything you wanted to know about Finland, that Finns wouldn’t tell you.” It’s a humor book about Finland, but it’s quite edgy – it’s not a tourist book at all, and avoids all the typical Finnish cliches. It’s targeted to Finns and foreigners who already know quite a lot about Finland. So I’m looking for a book cover that’s both 1) Humorous and 2) Edgy.

>I have two ideas for the book cover….

>1. Do you know that famous Väinämöinen/Aino painting of the man chasing the woman in the lake? The cover would be a depiction of that painting, but the man is a foreigner, of maybe African or Middle Eastern descent. The idea is to take that classic painting, update it to 2011, and show what modern Finnish couples look like.

>2. Ever seen a 1950’s American cookbook? I’ve attached a few examples. That 1950’s American-woman-wearing-high-heels-while-baking is the complete opposite of a modern Finnish woman – and therein lies the humor. I love that 1950’s illustrator style, it’s again very popular thanks to that show “Mad Men”. I kinda picture the classic “Elovena” girl, blonde hair and high cheekbones, but in a classic American dress baking some Karelian pastries. Maybe her husband is an African guy wearing a suit, heading out to work. It would be a clash of American and Finnish cultures, all done with that 1950’s font and style.

>Do any of those ideas resonate with you? Do they stir your creative juices at all?

>Thanks so much for working with me on this!

>– Phil

>1. Do you know that famous Väinämöinen/Aino painting of the man chasing the woman in the lake? The cover would be a depiction of that painting, but the man is a foreigner, of maybe African or Middle Eastern descent. The idea is to take that classic painting, update it to 2011, and show what modern Finnish couples look like.

Haha.

Finnish girls are not different from any other girls. Beware of the mustaches tho
t. finnish girls expert

>Jamals
>reading

The book is intended for American cuckboys who want to try their luck in Finland. The black man on the cover is just a typical Anglo-Saxon cuckmotif where the Anglo cuckboy figuratively becomes a black man in Finland.

Tbh now that i've done a research on the guy, it's just some edgy comedian who made a nice book to rustle some jimmies. Pretty clever if you ask me.

Buit seriously the only people who would buy this are literally some autistic numales from America who are virgins at 35 and see Finland as their last chance.

Money is the key

Niggers cant read.

pretty much. The advice i'd give is to go to Russia, you won't find easier women anywhere tbqh.

No. The key is to just be less autistic than Finnish men. It's that easy.

>and see Finland as their last, *white* chance.
Thailand is the great autistic hope

Well, Ukraine right now would be better for that since they actually like Americans.

It's funny how you take the memes for granted, doesn't matter how preposterous it is. It's so easy to manipulate you gullible idiots. Just repeat something for numerous times and you'll unironically buy it. Slow process but it works.

You guys aren't the most charismatic people. It might sting a little to hear, but it's the truth.

So you're tellng me if I wrote a book on how to get European women aimed at African nigs and Indians/Paki male audiences, I'd become a millionaire?

Anglos charisma comes from economic and cultural power.

That's way to harsh man. Learn to meme

Amerilards surely like to tell about people they've never met or talked to (besides some social outcasts on Sup Forums)

It's not quite true though.

Finnish men outmarry more than Finnish women, with Europeans also.
Finnish women can become single mothers while Finnish men are good material for marriage.
Finnish men>Finnish women

Given an x girl, and we both want her, I'm 100% confident I'll get her instead of you irl.

>a book about marrying a finnish girl
>can't read
>decide to rape
>shiiieeeeeeeeet

>(((schwarzmann)))

(((((((((((Schwarzman)))))))))))))))

>implying you're better
Noone would listen to a beta English teacher in the first place m8.

What proofs do you have?

fucking jews

newfag welcome

According to the reviews it's more contrived hyperbole comedy than an actual educational piece. Seems only good if you're a Finn already dating a foreigner or a foreigner already dating a Finn.