What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mIlvxmhh_rw
youtube.com/watch?v=xZJSaPouydg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslim genocide by Buddhists. Not even joking/mememing

Nobody cares, not even other Muslims, because they are brown, though.

Rohingya

Lots of famous infrastructural developments. Sometimes over large rivers

How do you get Buddhists to start committing genocide?

ang sung song sim kong kii comes from there
muslim genocide

by acting like shithead muslims

Muslims were destroying their culture, and unlike Europe, they actually are defending themselves

wtf I love Buddhism now?

I'm burmese, ask me anything you want about my old country

Oh yea, muslim genocide isn't a joke. In my old hometown, the military police went door to door and arrested all Muslims a while ago.....family says they haven't heard from them since

You are not, stop lying you fucker

I am, born in Yangon.

Why did you move?
Is life that shit under the Junta even if youre skilled and bhuddist?

Buddist Monk fist fighters > islamic warriors

I moved because my older brother was already here and he knew a guy who could sponsor people for immigration so he sponsored me.

Life isn't shit. You go to school hoping to get scholarship to Europe or Russia, or become officer in the military. My other brother was actually a ferry boat driver at 13, kek, he drove the boat up and down river. Food is plenty, cheap, and delicious, no one goes hungry. Crime is non existent thanks to curfews and burmese culture where you trust everyone 100% as long as they speak your language. If you are smart, you get sent to school in europe or Russia and if you come back you get really good job but if you choose to stay overseas that's fine.

The genociding of Muslims are taking a toll. A lot of burmese guys love Muslim women, even my cousin married a Persian girl and many Muslims aren't that bad, but I think its just the junta trying to start shit.

Last time I went to Burma, I saw a lot of you Germans and Russian tourist. Also thanks to my good finances in USA, I've been able to buy a beachhouse in my country. Search Mergui Beaches, the best beaches in the world in my opinion.

Any more questions?

I hope these are culture tourists and not fucktourists, I guess these give us a bad name in indochina.
Nice to hear that the country is not bad off per se, thought you wouldnt come back as "old country"doesnt sounds like something you return to. So the beachhouse is for vacation then?
>100%
So that means everyone who seems native to the country or only the ones that belong and speak the same language as your respective group of the 8 mainethnics that are listed?
>Yangon
Are people in the cities much less pious then on the countryside?

Oh yea, we still have many Anglo influences. I'd say the burmese language is like 10% english. My good friend growing up was 1/4 Irish, and I still remember a British soldier that is really old now living near me.

Thai guy, I am looking for a Thai song. I think it came out in 2014. Maybe before. A women sang. She was talking about how her love was butterfly and will go to another flower. In the music video he gave her a butterfly necklace. What was song?

Where do you live in the USA. Just asking, because for some reason, there are a lot of Burmese immigrants where I am from, in New Bern, NC. Though I live in GA, now.

Weren't/aren't mongols predominantly buddhist?
Oh-but they're so peace loving, they dindu nuffin!

they were mostly tengri in fact

I did some linguistic fieldwork with speakers of Sgaw Karen, a Karenic (Tibeto-Burman) language of Burma. It was fucking fascinating.
The longest civil war ever is that between the Karen National Union and the Burmese govrrnment.
The language is very nice.
youtu.be/mIlvxmhh_rw

Nah, Myanmar isn't exactly a place you'd go to for sex tourism. Our women are very feminist and most still prefer Asian men. I'll return if America ever turns to shit, and maybe live in Myanmar for a year or two if I get married to an American woman. The beachhouse is for vacation yes.

Yea, the biggest thing that bothered me when moving to America was how I couldn't trust people. In Burma, if you left money outside in front of a stand or something, you'd be 99% sure that it'd still be there, and there are many shops where you take what you want and leave the money in box

Piety is strange, my dad is bhuddist but my mom is Christian and you could say I'm more Christian than bhuddist. But bhuddism is big in the south and central. But Christianity prevails in the borderlands and Islam prevails near the bengali border. The town I grew up in was 50% bhuddist, 25% christian, and the rest were a mix of atheism and Islam.

I'm suprised Myanmar hasn't Imploded, I say we are like Austria-Hungary. The actual "burmese" race is like only half the country, everyone hates each other if you don't speak same language. There is a civil war that has been going for a hundred years and the borders between states literally looks like a ww1 trenches with anti air batteries and artillery. But in the last few years it's gotten better, less fighting, our army is stronger than ever and we even built our own stealth and missile cruisers a few years ago. Myanmar has a very bright future.

Which burmese ethnicity are they? Different types move to different areas depending on language, and wealth. My brother became fairly wealthy here so when I moved to America I moved here going straight to luxury I never experienced before.

mongols were pretty tolerant about religion though
they had tengri, islam, daoism, jainism, and buddhism population and probably many more during the height of its empire

>buddhists are peaceful

t. clueless westerner

Do you rape people in Thai prisons?

> (You)
>Which burmese ethnicity are they?
Don't know, but refugee status

Some One True Almighty God...
We should do that here!

Should Rohingyas be genocided?
yay or nay?

How are Kathoey treated there?

Nah
Probably refugees from the western States where the military has been purging Muslims and Christians but use it as an excuse to displace regular people. But remember than most burmese refugees want to return back home, America is temporary.
Idk, part of me feels bad and empathy, but then I see in the news how the rohinya Mujahideen have been targeting burmese construction workers who only want to build roads to actually help the state's infrastructure and I just say kill them all.
It's scary, one day Muslims, next day Christians, next day gays, next day Africans (yes Myanmar has a small African population), and next day atheist.
Traps? Traps are treated very well, if you are a transvestite, it's literally normal. In fact, one of our old king's wife was a trap. Myanmar is very feminist, lgbt, and Racially friendly. But the government has been feeding us propganda

Thousands of Japanese soldiers starved to death in vain...

>Our women are very feminist and most still prefer Asian men.
Seriously, why are Burmese so different compared to Indochinese? Only Laos is untouched and that's mostly because of commies and very strict laws.
I saw the roosh shitheads bitching over Burmese girls and I wonder on how to export that behavior.
Cambodia is nowhere near Thailand or Vietnam levels though.

My great grand uncle was an officer in the British army in Burma, lol

I don't know, it's weird to see all other ASEAN countries bowing down to white cock but our women still prefer Asian men even though we've been exposed to a lot of American media.

I guess the good thing about the military in Burma was that it kept communism out.

Oh, yea, why do our neighbors love Burmese cock. I always see Burmese male/Chinese woman, Burmese male/thai women, burmese male/Indian woman, burmese male/Pakistani women, even my aunt is chinese

Anybody got any more questions?

What is Burmese food like?

Different regions different food.

I can't speak for all regions, but the south has a lot of seafood. Especially shrimp. There's a also a special noodle found in Shan state which is the best noodle I have ever tasted, they eat it every day.

Right now, it's been like 1 year since I had burmese food. I've been living off Wawa cheesesteaks (did I mention burmese people love cheesesteaks) and Mexican food. Right now, I lot of western food is purging into Myanmar, when I last went there, a German couple opened a German food place in the city. Out of all places! Like I said before, we are also very Inspired by British food too. Many burmese people still drink tea with cake in the afternoon and prepare tea for guests. German sausages are starting to get popular.

I think Burma were Thailand/Siam's rival before the British colonized them. After that they became more and more poor while Thailand developing.

Things get better nowaday tho, their economy is going up.

Nvm. I found it. youtube.com/watch?v=xZJSaPouydg

Yea, we invades them several times and after they British left, they were better than us. But now I think Myanmar will be much further ahead

Glad you found it my friend