I asked out a girl I've been in love with for the past year. She said yes and we were lovebirds that night...

I asked out a girl I've been in love with for the past year. She said yes and we were lovebirds that night. The next day was awkward when I saw her at a party and her best friend kept seperating us. And then she told me she doesn't know how she feels. The next day she started sending me ":D" at 5 min intervals. What does this mean /b? What do I do?

Send a dick pic obviously.

Fuck her best friend with your penis.

Or without it

OP HERE
I'm an underage fag. (Don't call mods) so yea that's not really an option.
Also this girl is really awkward and sensitive but is still the person I love most in my life

Just play it cool talk to her like a friend and meet up with her and if the tine feels right, in your Hart, kiss/Fuck her depending on what u ment by "lovebirds"

What is the color of her hair?
Maybe she's one of those mushroom or weird frogs you need to stay away from.

How Underage we talking

We were sweet talking eachother the whole night. I know I'm a beta fag

No man that cute in a way love is love it takes meny forms
Just keep sweet talking her and see how things play out

Love is just chemicals that compels animals to breed.

She is dyed blonde

Tru but u get the point

wasted trips wasted life

doesnt like you, she is just trying to be nice
all girls '':D'' at 5 minute intervals when they are trying to either 1.be a bitch 2.compensate 3.get the D
number 2 is the most popular

Op here. Im sorry...

nigga you're 16 ain't really much to talk about lol.

pff i sent dick pics when i was 14 you faggot man up
just dont put your face in it

> we were lovebirds that night.
die now

Sent from my Android phone

Don't send dick picks unless u agreed with her to send nudes

Just ask her over in a casual way like: hey you wanne come over and have sex, I'm finna bust a nut regardless. Or whatever youngsters say nowadays.

Spontaneous nudes are only good after the first time of agreed sending

Should be fine then. Just don't act like a beta fag, be sure of yourself when talking to her, have some self-confidence.

Girls love mans, not beta-fags. Don't be afraid of what she'll think if you make a move of try to seduce her, just do it for fuck sake. It's not that hard.

Also send dick pick, girls at that age are wet for stupid picks like that. If your dick is little, masturbate a bit before.

Op here. If that is true then thanks. I'm just confused.

It's sort of true

im not 100% sure Sup Forumsro
but most girls are shit
dont let her break your heart

How old is she

women need the approval of their friends to go out with a guy

Someone had a bad experiences
Care to share

Not Tru my gf's friends hated me at first I only because there friends through my gf

She sounds like a tard op, don't waste your time with her. People sweet talk and it doesn't mean anything most of the time, relationships get easier when you don't think too much of every little thing.

OP here,
I should probably mention I was close friends with her for the past 2 years. She is 16

I hope your not right but thanks. -op

She doesn't want your dick nor your feelings.

She want to stay good friend with you, but she doesn't know how to say it.

I swear man, try to forget this feeling of "love" you have for her, or you'll end up loosing her as a friend AND as a lover. By try i meant: Forget it.

My advice is keep talking to her and being the same way you where on that one night and just see where things go it's to early to determine whether or not she the one but all you can do it try
Also have confidence in what your saying and try to not over think things

Op Here, she just asked me if I have seen suicide squad yet. She has been hyped for this movie even though it doesn't look that good imo. She hasn't seen it yet because she was traveling. Should I go for it?

Hell yes that's very good

Anyway, op's going to do what he wants, he'S not really listening to us. at that age it's better to fall and get back up by ourselves.

Idk man when I was that age I listened to advise

>Asked out a girl ive been in love with
>Sweet talked her all night

Just wait till she graduates from middle school then you guys can figure something out then.

But there's not much people mature at that age, consider this as a compliment.

Her bff wants yo' dick m8, but she wantsz your dick also. Now you must choose, one, the other or both.

OP here, so at the party I asked her best friend why she was acting like that. Turns out her best friend told her during the party that I said some fucked up shit about her to get her away from me. She just told me this shit after going on a rant about her best friend. She said she is confused about her feelings

Her all the way. Her bff is a fat, tumblr Fag

Bait

Oh shit

>GET YO ASS UP

>GO TALK HER

Why is it so fucking hard these days god damn it. Have some balls and put your shit together by talking. Put your phone / Pc down and fucking social the fuck out of her.

Yours does that too?

Sent from my android phone

>best friends with a Tumblr fag
That's gonna bite you in the ass in the future, friend.

I'm aware. But she already flat out told me she hates tumblr feminists and sjws. So I'm not too worried

Means she's a tease

AND FUCKING WASTED DOUBLES TO. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FAGGOT

Don't jump right in. Take it slow and easy the first 2 months or so. She might think she wants to be in love with you then regret it.

Kek

Op here...
She just called me crying saying that her best friend has been teasing her about us. I tried to comfort her but idk what to do /b

Ask if some dick would help

Explains everything then. Tumblr bovine notices the cis male approaching, primal instinct is to lead the herd away. Just explain that you didn't do shit OP.

>double dubs

Tell her to come yours

Aka meet her and "comfort" her in any way u wunt

Sounds like her friend has an interest in keeping you two apart.

Read the rest of the thread

if u wanna hear Sup Forumsro
if you wanna hear...

Her friend just doesn't wanna get left behind. Fuck them both

Tell her to grow the fuck up

I just wanna believe

I do my Nigg

OP post her Facebook and phone number here I'll talk to her for you and have your desired result within 30 min

this
if she cries because she got picked on by an ugly fat bitch once she is 10/10 unstable
learn to see these signs
im sick of seeing my Sup Forumsros getting their hearts broken because some whore was schizo
find a real girl Op
and fuck her vagoo
fuck it with all your strength
then with a mighty roar unleash your Sup Forums into her omegle

k i'll start typing it up, thanks for taking interest

Op here

This.... This made me kek

This OP. This user can help you, I suggest you take him up on it.

You should see if she likes menthol cigarettes

I don't need any white knight ruining my chances

I wouldn't ruin your chances I'd fix it for you

When your waiting.

Ether way you should not put her info on Sup Forums private message Iver some form of media before shareing that info

Same

>mfw my internet shit out
bump and sorry have to retype
>even my computer wants me to die